Pokemon Gold Silver and Crystal Contest LOCK PLZ

Daybreak

here's my entry.

fbghh.png

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 "Golbat - The Leecher" and 2 other monsters you control to the Graveyard. When this card is successfully Special Summoned' date=' toss a coin: ● Heads: When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can add 1 card from your Graveyard to your hand. ● Tails: When a effect of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster's effect that targets this card is activated, negate its activation and destroy it, and this card loses 750 ATK.

[/quote']

You have just posted my favorite Poke'mon....cool.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's my entry.

fbghh.png

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 "Golbat - The Leecher" and 2 other monsters you control to the Graveyard. When this card is successfully Special Summoned' date=' toss a coin: ● Heads: When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can add 1 card from your Graveyard to your hand. ● Tails: When a effect of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster's effect that targets this card is activated, negate its activation and destroy it, and this card loses 750 ATK.

[/quote']

You have just posted my favorite Poke'mon....cool.

I hope you like it!

Here is my round 2 Entry.

[AMPHAROS]

CARD-1.jpg

[Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned with the effect of "Flaaffy". Increase the ATK of all Thunder monsters you control by 200 for each Thunder monster in the Field. During your Battle Phase you can tribute this card and have all Thunder monsters you control attack your opponent's LP directly. If this card is sent to the Graveyard except by it's own effect, Special Summon 1 lvl 3 or lower Thunder monster from your Graveyard.

Okay I know you've all grown impatient but the results stand firm. The contestants that are advancing are Asuka, Pikachu, Yoshiru, Assegai, Tonystaun, Yankeeefan Prodigy 101, and Tainted Wisdom. Congrats to you all this is where it starts to get tough:lol. For those who did not advance it is just part of the game.

Okay I know you've all grown impatient but the results stand firm. The contestants that are advancing are Asuka' date=' Pikachu, [b']Yoshiru[/b], Assegai, Tonystaun, Yankeeefan Prodigy 101, and Tainted Wisdom. Congrats to you all this is where it starts to get tough:lol. For those who did not advance it is just part of the game.

PWNED!

Archived