{DISBANDED, DON'T POST HERE}

Shradow

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well there are three parts to it.

Saiyuki: If you want to know what exactly is going on. You should watch it' date=' but it sucks

Saiyuki Reload: It gets better and adds somewhat of double-edge sword to the group. Though the ending was a bit too much.

Saiyuki Gunlock: I didn't really get what was going on most of the time. But the ending was too overrated.

In my opinion. You can watch it and get whats going on instantly, if you know japanese folklore that is.

[/quote']

I probably watch it, also Japanese Folklore how so?

Can I make suggestions for the AotW?

If you win the chance. I'm going to hint what anime I will choose for the AoW. If you can guess it, you get to choose one instead. Feel free to choose one that's already been the AoW.

Here's the hint: This anime will make the Japanese hate the number 11.

Damn, you keep on doing it when I'm not on.

Nazello got banned again? Man' date=' what is he doing? Anyway, I just finished Gunlock. The ending was too overratted for its own good. I liked Reload's ending better.

[/quote']

Sounds too much the Code Geass ending, anyway how is the anime? I read it sounds interesting, is it worth the time?

Nazello gets banned for built up warnings, like flamming and spamming.

One more thing can I change my character to Xerxes Break.

He is awesome. Truly awesome. We are talking about Pandora Hearts, reight?

Damn' date=' you keep on doing it when I'm not on.

Nazello got banned again? Man' date=' what is he doing? Anyway, I just finished Gunlock. The ending was too overratted for its own good. I liked Reload's ending better.

[/quote']

Sounds too much the Code Geass ending, anyway how is the anime? I read it sounds interesting, is it worth the time?

Nazello gets banned for built up warnings, like flamming and spamming.

One more thing can I change my character to Xerxes Break.

He is awesome. Truly awesome. We are talking about Pandora Hearts, reight?

Yep that is him.

Code Geass? Oh bother..... I find it a little overrated.

It is overrated' date=' but still enjoyable to watch.

I knew you would guess it. I made it all too easy. Okay, what do you want as the AoW?

Should I do something that no one has heard of? Let me think.

Meh' date=' I just chose from a random list of anime. Clicked on one of them and found it, I only started watching it. It isn't that bad so far and another anime I found while searching is called Ergo Prozy. Heard of it?

[/quote']

Where the hell are you looking for these? :/

No I haven't heard of either of those, and I doubt any of the universe has.

Well the creators of the anime target the Japanese populace' date=' so whatever will catch their attention more and more of that type of anime will be created. A lot of anime do look disturbing, but interesting at the same time.

[/quote']

At least I didn't see any tentacle raep shows. Seriously Japan is a messed up place.

01-japan.jpg

That site does have some good reviews thought.

Archived