{DISBANDED, DON'T POST HERE}

Shradow

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw If it's Moribito, I'm going to cry..... (I wanted FMA as a topic)

But this week it's Death Note. In my opinion, one of the best Anime's out there with one of the most intriguing plots ever. A notebook that can kill.

Light was always my fav, I always saw him as someone doing right, just in the wrong way.

What's the story about? All I know is if you have someone's name and picture in the book, they'll die in like 40 seconds or something unless you write otherwise.

It's not Moribito, by M-- I meant there are 3 letters in it, the - being blanks. What anime do you know that has 3 letters and starts with M? Also from now on, I will give hints such as this on what the next Anime of the Week will be. If you guess right, you can choose the next Anime of the Week, and you will get a rep.

Brotherhood is awesome. About the first ten episodes or so are a fast forwarded version skipping thew fillers then it completely changes. You'll waqtch it and think, "Holy Sh**!"

Death Note has a lot of complexity. It shows the process in which Light goes from the average genius to an insane killer trying to take the roll of god.

How does one win the chance?

And Finale Shot' date=' how much of Eden have you watched?

[/quote']

None so far. I have a tendancy to watch anime way after I heard of it. Usually.

How does one win the chance?

Lol' date=' by guessing the next week's Anime/Manga of the week (Which I did), so I guess that power goes to me.

So did anyone read the Death Note Manga?

[/quote']

Nope.

Book 13? first time I heard of it. What's it about?

i'm talking about the video game. is it the first or second or which one?

No idea. I've never played the games. The first two were for the original play station, I like to start game serieses with the first, and I don't have a psp. I've heard that they're making persona for the PSP which I don't have.

Archived