{DISBANDED, DON'T POST HERE}

Shradow

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, the day when only I pay attention.

So what if he's overused? Be happy that not everyone that has CG avatars have Lelouch. Nazello has Mao.

Wow... The AoW should be Code Geass' date=' because that's all we're talking about. I don't think many here know what Saiyuki is.

[/quote']

Probaly.

Me neither. I'm thinking about just losing the AoW and letting anyone talk about any anime anytime.

EDIT: Also' date=' the card contest failed... No one joined...

[/quote']

1) Keep it. Just let people talk about other anime. The anime of the week gets everybody to watch other anime they might have never heard of. Until here it was the first time I have ever heard of Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann

2) That makes me sad.

There was a card contest? Man RL has been keeping me away from this >.> And to answer Finale shot's question' date=' yeah Gojyo was in the theme. Though I only watched Reload and Gunlock.

[/quote']

Well that's kind of cool. It makes the anime seem a bit less bad.

Guest Morpheous Erebos

Why are there 2 Zeros? lol

Username: Kira

Favorite Anime/Manga: Death Note

Anime/Manga Character You Would Like To Be: Yagami Raito (Light Yagami in english)

By that do you mean it's good or bad? Wait' date=' you just watched all the episodes?! How fast did you go through them all?

EDIT: Nazello got banned again so he's out of the club... Again.

[/quote']

1) It was great.

2) I have alot of free time.

3) Again. Well we still have Roxas.

Why are there 2 Zeros? lol

Username: Kira

Favorite Anime/Manga: Death Note

Anime/Manga Character You Would Like To Be: Yagami Raito (Light Yagami in english)

There are two Zeros because they're from two different shows. All together there are three that I've heard of. Zero from Megaman, Zero from Code Geass, and Zero from Vampire Knight.

Nazello got banned again? Man' date=' what is he doing? Anyway, I just finished Gunlock. The ending was too overratted for its own good. I liked Reload's ending better.

[/quote']

Sounds too much the Code Geass ending, anyway how is the anime? I read it sounds interesting, is it worth the time?

Nazello gets banned for built up warnings, like flamming and spamming.

One more thing can I change my character to Xerxes Break.

Well there are three parts to it.

Saiyuki: If you want to know what exactly is going on. You should watch it, but it sucks

Saiyuki Reload: It gets better and adds somewhat of double-edge sword to the group. Though the ending was a bit too much.

Saiyuki Gunlock: I didn't really get what was going on most of the time. But the ending was too overrated.

In my opinion. You can watch it and get whats going on instantly, if you know japanese folklore that is.

Archived