{DISBANDED, DON'T POST HERE}

Shradow

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They still show it on tv? I just use the internet.

Yep. Adult swim.

On another note: BARIK!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Cries in corner.*

Sorry people. I thought I was just getting lunch. But I forgot I was also getting Nora volume 6 today. (Kind of dissapointed in it. Volume 5 was way better.) We also had to get groceries. I have figured out the card I will make though.

Yeah' date=' but Lelouch is better. He doesn't [spoiler=spoiler']Die. I don't think... I've only gotten to episode 17.

well i am only on episode 18 myself

and why did you title the spoiler spoiler? you can just put spoiler and it will say spoiler

He does. But it was planned.

GENIS DON NOT CLICK THIS

Edit: sorry, i had to. i clicked it and i was liek "NO WAI". and then i wuz like "I shuldn't hav clicked dat" and finnally i said "i shuld warn peoplez"

long story short. i clicked it D:

Yeah I probably don't, but still. It's an epic show. It's about a world of humans and demons living together. Then a powerful evil demon causes the demons to become hostile. There's a lot of blood, girls, drinking, and best of all? Not one finger of 4Kids or CN touched it. Dubbed perfectly in all its glory.

Seriously, check this one out.

Yeah I probably don't' date=' but still. It's an epic show. It's about a world of humans and demons living together. Then a powerful evil demon causes the demons to become hostile. There's a lot of blood, girls, drinking, and best of all? [b']Not one finger of 4Kids or CN touched it.[/b] Dubbed perfectly in all its glory.

Now I have to watch it. O.o

[quote='Finale Shot' pid='2728203' dateline='1249277196']
[quote='.:Mídníght Thíef:.' pid='2728179' dateline='1249276916']
Yeah I probably don't, but still. It's an epic show. It's about a world of humans and demons living together. Then a powerful evil demon causes the demons to become hostile. There's a lot of blood, girls, drinking, and best of all? [b]Not one finger of 4Kids or CN touched it.[/b] Dubbed perfectly in all its glory.

[/quote]

Now I have to watch it. O.o
[/quote]

Right here, watch. Nao.

http://www.youtube.com/show?p=qqSZtkFcNmE

Archived