Gold Series 2008 April Fools Cards

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Series_2008_April_Fools

Name: Unlimited Blade Rain

Attribute: SPELL

Type: Normal

[justify]Activate only while you control no cards in your Spell & Trap Card Zone. You can destroy monsters your opponent controls up to the number of Equip Spell Cards in your Graveyard. [/justify]

Name: Neverfading Mist

Type: Continuous

[justify]Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) Pay 1500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you do not, destroy this card.[/justify]

Name: Emphasis of Light

[justify]Once per turn, if one of your LIGHT monsters would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)[/justify]

Name: Neutralization Spell

Attribute: TRAP

Type: Counter

[justify]Pay 1000 Life Points. Negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card or the Normal Summon / Flip Summon / Special Summon of a monster and return the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned monster to the owner's hand.[/justify]

Name: Eruption of Fire

[justify]Activate only when a monster is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. You can select 1 "Molten Destruction" from your Deck and activate it. If your opponent had an active Field Spell Card when this card was activated, they can select 1 card in your Spell & Trap Card Zone and send it to the Graveyard. Then you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.[/justify]

They should release these cards for the lulz. Discuss

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Series_2008_April_Fools

Name: Unlimited Blade Rain (This could be used in Guardians' date=' LOLEQUIPS or PTD decks.)

[b']Attribute:[/b] SPELL

[justify]Activate only while you control no cards in your Spell & Trap Card Zone. You can destroy monsters your opponent controls up to the number of Equip Spell Cards in your Graveyard. [/justify]

Name: Neverfading Mist (This is useful for LS.)

[justify]Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) Pay 1500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you do not, destroy this card.[/justify]

Name: Emphasis of Light (This is REALLY useful in LS.)

[justify]Once per turn, if one of your LIGHT monsters would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)[/justify]

Name: Neutralization Spell (Like a slightly different Solemn.)

Type: Counter

[justify]Pay 1000 Life Points. Negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card or the Normal Summon / Flip Summon / Special Summon of a monster and return the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned monster to the owner's hand.[/justify]

Name: Eruption of Fire

[justify]Activate only when a monster is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. You can select 1 "Molten Destruction" from your Deck and activate it. If your opponent had an active Field Spell Card when this card was activated, they can select 1 card in your Spell & Trap Card Zone and send it to the Graveyard. Then you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.[/justify]

They should release these cards for the lulz. Discuss

I see no purpose to Konami's "Fool's joke" as jokes are illogical and useless.

That aside' date=' these card's are not very useful and would not contribute to the game very well.

[/quote']

I see many uses for these cards.

First you go ahead and say,

That aside' date=' these card's are not very useful and would not contribute to the game very well.

[/quote']

But then someone says there are lots of uses for the cards, and you say,

Konami should've released these cards!!! They sound really cool!!

Needz more winged best support though.

Also' date=' EoL could be abused in LS though. That's not good.

[/quote']

Are you trying to fit in? XD JKing

The only one I like is EoL.

First you go ahead and say' date='

That aside, these card's are not very useful and would not contribute to the game very well.

But then someone says there are lots of uses for the cards, and you say,

Konami should've released these cards!!! They sound really cool!!

Needz more winged best support though.

Also' date=' EoL could be abused in LS though. That's not good.

[/quote']

Are you trying to fit in? XD JKing

Actually I left the computer and my friend took over as Syncrow's evil twin. I'mm going to log out from now on when I go. -.- I didn't notice he already posted here.

Crab must be annoyed because the evil twin is smarter.

Archived