Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Izz, you knew there would be traps and this is a high-security building. It's not like we can just walk in and tell them to..." an imaginary lightbulb was above Damian's head. "That's it! Communication! Is it possible to somehow connect to Alpha and trick her into leaving the room and come here? Or something like that?"

IC: Hmm....you might be onto something.... Izzy replied.

The reason that they still have my access codes is because the Movement thought that I might go back over to their side. So I might be able to convice Alpha to let me in.

But the security logs show that I'm not under their influence....

Hmm....

It remained eerily quiet for about a minute, until Itsu finally spoke...verbally.

"Damian..." her eyes opening a bit and her voice sounding groggy, "...would you set me down? I have an idea."

IC: The attachment suddenly appeared on its own, saying "Executing Achilles' Heel Protocol"

Damian suddenly couldn't move, with the exception of his face and most of his head, as all of his systems locked down.

What the hell is going on?!? Delta suddenly shouted in Damian's head.

I go to sleep for 10 minutes and you get hit with an Achilles' Heel Protocol!!!

IC: Izzy bent over and started to convulse as Delta explains what she did to Damian.

An Achilles' Heel Protocol is a virus inside of an AKI Prime that shuts down most of its systems. The downside is that it can only be activated by another AKI Prime.

And the recipient has to be gullible enough to not scan the message before opening the attachment. Delta criticized Damian.

Itsu then stopped convulsing, and looked up at Damian. Her red patches were maroon again, and the white sections were colored black. She also had a very maniacal look on her face.

"MWA HA HA HA!!!" she declared, now appearing to be back under the influence of the Movement.

"N...No...Izzy? What's...Wait...Virus? Oh, great... Delta, is there any way to help me out here? AND DON'T CALL ME GULLIBLE!" Damian was first fearing about Itsu, then angry about Delta's insult. "Aslla Piscu help us..." he said, referencing to his Dark Signer days a year before.

IC: "Itsu" disregarded Damian's outburst and knelt before her mother and commander.

"Thank you, mother. I received some damage, but I pretended to be Izumi Fudo for these pathetic humans. I even mananged to become more powerful when I merged with Psi and acquired her abilities."

"Now I have even brought Damian Atlas, who will be fully converted, as well as technology from 15 years in the future, as an offering."

IC: "This is outstanding, Iota." Alpha actually sounded surprised at "Itsu's" success.

"My daughter, I thank you for your service to the Movement. Soon, all hate, strife, and pain will be eliminated as all individuality will be erased from humanity."

"Thank you, mother."

"I believe a reward is in order. What do you want Iota? A field command promotion? A supervisory position on Unity? An upgrade and overhaul?"

Itsu suddenly shifted back into her "old" colors as she activated her Duel Projector and activated Alpha's in turn.

"How about your demise?!?" Itsu declared, now back to normal.

Or was she normal in the first place?

"Wow. For acting I give a 10/10! You fooled both me and Alpha!" Damian chimed as he realised what just happened. "And, Alpha, she's not Iota. She's Itsu...No...Despite the cyborg stuff and all that, she's still Izzy. Your own daughter. So why not call her by name?" He said, getting fed up of Alpha calling his girlfriend by her previous name.

IC: Alpha got off of her throne as most of the cables connecting her with the Movement's systems disengaged. The dias at the center of the room, which was where Itsu and Damian, and now Alpha, were, started to rise into a large hole in the cieling, which opened to reveal the top of the Arcadia Movement HQ. The sun was setting behind Itsu as Alpha prepared to duel her daughter.

"Beautiful view, isn't it?" Alpha asked the two.

Itsu looked around to see smoke rising off in the distance behind Alpha.

"It would be more beautiful if those battles weren't going on...."

OOC: Back, but I'll have to leave again soon.

IC: Alpha looked at what Itsu just looked at, and turned back.

"I agree, my daughter. The view would be better without the smoke."

"That's why the Movement's goal is to end all wars."

"To end all discrimination and prejudice."

"To end all suffering and strife."

"To end all hate and anger."

"To end all suffering and sorrow."

"That's want to unite all of humanity under one concsiousness: to let them understand each other enough so that they would never hate again."

"Humanity can transcend its vices by giving up its individuality."

OOC: Yes, the Arcadia Movement's goals are simialr to SEELE from Evangelion.

ooc: I have never heard of SEELE, but I think I saw snippets of Eveangelon on 'Dan Green Presents Abridging 101'. Also I notice you forgot the colour. who sid the last part? Alpha or Itsu? Also, how long is your next going away for?

IC:

"Aki, Aki, Aki...I remember when you confronted me about Yuki a year ago. I was routing for you when you were running for mayor...and now you're just part of a movement...Believing all these false promises. Don't you understand? Suffering, hate, anger and sorrow...They're all part of life. And as for removing individuality...That's pretty much the same as removing humanity itself! If we all fell to your commands, humanity would cease to exist! There would just be a race of mind-controlled Cyborgs & people whom have no real life." Damian protested in one of his longest speaches ever. If only it had been about friendship.

ooc: the movement's plan is sounding more and more like the Cybermen's plan of World conquest in Doctor Who - Series 2 - Doomsday.

OOC: Fixed it.

And that was what I was about to get Itsu to say, in a nutshell.

And yes, I did borrow elements from the Series 10 Cybermen for the AKI Primes.

IC: "Time for you to duel me, my daughter." Alpha moved her arm with the already activated Duel Disk in its normal dueling position.

"Bring it on, Mom!" Itsu responded.

Alpha: 4000 LP

Itsu: 4000 LP

"Y'know, no-ones answered me yet; what happens if Alpha wins and what happens WHEN Itsu wins? And when ami I going to be able to move again? And when is Alpha going to say anything to respond to what I said?!"

ooc: about the cybermen - AKI thing; figures. I know doctor who plots upside-out and inside-down. Those words sounded so familliar. My voice gives me super intelligance!

OOC: My sunglasses give me super-writing abilities!

IC: "Damian, I'm leaving you frozen so that you don't do anything....rash." Itsu replied.

"Good thinking. Now for victory conditions. If I win, I get to convert you both into AKI Primes."

"If I win, you will shut yourself down for 15 minutes."

"Accepted. Now, I will go first."

"I will play Evil Thorn in Attack Mode."

A strange plant with a blossom and a thorny sac grew out of the metal floor. (100 ATK)

"Now, I will place 3 face-down cards and end my turn."

Archived