Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

OOC: Yes, she won.

IC: "Of course I won."

"Now help me carry my mom downstairs."

On the way, they ran into Vicky and Victor, carrying an blue AKI Prime.

"I had this awesome duel with this AKI Prime, Tau, and kicked her a** into next year!" Vicky boasted as they hauled their "prizes" towards the conversion room.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damian felt a surge of anger.

ooc: wait...when did Damian get freed from that virus? Man I hate continuity.

IC:

He put the scientist down, but he still looked very annoyed.

"THEN FIND A WAY!!!" He shouted. He was not far from hitting the scientist. he looked back at Itsu and the rest. For a moment he thought he saw Alpha twitch.

No...I must have imagined it.

OOC: He will, shortly.

IC: But the scientist seemed to realize something.

"I have an idea, but it might take some time."

"We do have extensive files on our subjects, including samples of their genetics. Maybe we could instruct the nanobots to rebuild their hosts from the ground up, using human biomass as a template for their original cells."

He then presses a button as he regains his composure, revealing dozens of locker-like storage chambers, each with a failed prototype of an AKI Prime.

"Fortunately, we have plenty of human biomass nearby."

OOC: Back.

IC: The scientist tested out his theory on a nearly-complete AKI Prime, a "Subject #23: Satoshi Daimon", which had resulted in a beautiful vixen of an AKI Prime.

The prototype was placed in a tank with some nanobots, and the scientist began the procedure that he thought would generate a new body for the subject.

A few minutes later, the mold came out, but it resulted in a puddle of goop.

"Well.....that didn't turn out like I thought....he he he..." he looked at Damian, who was looking very irritated.

Damian's body was shaking slightly in rage.

"GRRRR...There isn't much time! Try harder!!" Damian found the Gravity of the situation almost too much, and he felt slightly sick from the pressure.

< PM to Itsu >

< PLEASE TELL ME! HOW LONG?! I don't want Alpha to wake up before we can find the solution?! >

< from Damian >

IC: Itsu replied, even though it looked like she was deep in thought.

"When I was being converted, I felt this...presence...engulf me and show me the dreams of the Arcadia Movement."

"I felt something similar when I was being converted too, before I unconsciously repelled him." Vicky chimed in.

"I'm trying to find the psychic breadcrumbs that presence left when he converted Tomoe and my mom."

As she focused a bit more, Tau and Alpha's "masks" melted off, revealing their normal faces, albeit with circuitry.

"Found him." Itsu smiled, before frowning. "Oh no! Please! No! NO!!!"

OOC: Getting there.

IC: Itsu slumped down onto the floor, unconscious, as Alpha and Tau, now back to normal, or as close to normal as they could get, got off of the stretchers they were attached to.

"Ugh...what happened?" Akiza rubbed her head, then looked at her hand in shock.

Tomoe was having a similar reaction.

"What happened to my beautiful, flawless skin?!?" she shrieked.

IC: Then the door to the conversion chamber opened as Senator Vinedi Years, Akiza's opponent in the mayoral elections walked in, clapping.

Itsu then rose from the floor, seeming like she was in a trance.

"Congratulations, Damian Atlas, Victoria Chronos, and all of their comrades." They spoke at the same time.

"You defeated my servants, trashed my headquarters, and restored my beautiful Akiza to her normal self."

"But what are you going to do about me?"

"Their leader?"

"Y-YOU!!! YOU'RE the one behind all this?! You're the one who has been destroying the lives of people all over the city?!" Damian felt a rage like none other. In card game terms, it was like a Sangan clawing its way out of his stomach. "Well, for one thing..." he stopped when he realised he was too nice to seriously harm someone, even a megalomaniac like her...Which clearly means he doesn't count AKI Primes that attack him.

OOC: Don't worry.

Years is just using Itsu's unconscious body like a puppet.

IC: Years commanded for Itsu to come over and help him, which she did against her will. She then started to peel back Years' facial skin, which was apparently made out of the same stuff the AKI Primes were made out of.

"You see, Damian, I used to be the leader of the Movement 2 decades ago." He continued to talk through Itsu as his skin was slowly being removed, showing more skin underneath.

"But then I had a little...mishap...with a Dark Signer and ended up in the gullet of a giant lizard god."

"I remained in that god-forsaken prison for who knows how long, until Ccarayhua ascended, and released me from his stomach."

"I made my way back to my organization, which had rejected me and my visions, and was simply making Transformer ripoffs from my beloved Akiza's genetics."

"Once there, I 'disposed' of the current leader, and took back my child, steering my creation towards world conquest."

"Interestingly, it turned out to be Vindei Years, whom I replaced in the New Domino Senate and tried to restrict dueling from within the legislature in order to make my conquest easier."

"Now my world is about to be born!"

Itsu stepped back to reveal a cybernetic replica of a hawk-like face with a natural charisma radiating from it, yet had traces of insanity in his eyes.

"I am Sayer, and I have returned!"

OOC: I'll be back ASAP.

ooc: I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!!!!

IC

"You're as crazy as you are brainless! Have you not seen what is currently happening in the rest of the city?! People are fighting off your creations! You've failed, Divine*! And frankly, I don't think even you can make a comeback! AND LET ITSU FREE!" He ordered at last, getting fed up of the puppet-like Itsu.

ooc: * I prefer saying the japanese caracter names, except Leo and Luna, because i constantly forget which one is Rua and which is Ruka. Just treat it like I said 'Sayer'.

Archived