Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

OOC: Took us long enough.

IC: The planet cheered as Sayer finally lost. (Sayer: 0 LP)

The various people under the control of Sayer collapsed as the survivors rejoiced.

Itsu and Damian walked over to Sayer.

"You don't have the guts to kill me." Sayer stated. "You wouldn't dare kill me, after all of the things that I've done."

"Because that wouldn't end the pain and suffering of this world."

Itsu squatted down to look Sayer in the eyes.

"Damian and I have a plan to end all of that pain you feel." she calmly comforted the madman. "You will be locked up, but you will simply be a bad memory. You will die to the rest of the world, but you can still live, and, in fact, live forever like Damian and I can.

"How?" Sayer asked, crying.

OOC: Hey lugia, want Delta to have a body?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IC: Delta also agreed with the idea.

In exchange for guarding over Sayer, I accept this offer of my own body. she agreed.

Damian and Itsu took a compliant Sayer to the conversion room while the others went outside to survey the city. The sun was rising over the city, which made Damian puzzled.

The blast that Overmind Omnis created when it was summoned actually distorted time around us. We were removed from our world for several hours.

Also from what I'm getting, Sayer's satellites have released a massive global EMP, shutting down most of the planet's electronics.

Not only that, but see what our city is now like.

Damian looked out of a window and saw that Neo Domino was now much bigger and more high-tech.

Nanobot swarms have completely altered the cityscape, creating a self-sufficient city with a vast potential for research.

They reached the conversion room and placed Sayer on the slab. They then went over to the nanobot feed and began to pump spare nanobots, which also contained the gestalts of Delta and Iota, into the container.

The conversion process then began, simply covering Sayer in silver and red goo, which then took a more feminine shape.

After a few minutes, a being that looked like what would happen if a female version of Damian and Izumi merged together. She had long golden-blonde hair with red streaks, a silver and maroon body, and purple circuitry and purple eyes.

"Hello Damian, Itsu. I'm the combination of the Delta and Iota gestalts you have been carrying around for the past few days." she greeted her new companions with a slight British accent.

"Call me....Delilah Atlas."

OOC: Not much left after this...

"Sweet work. I feel incredibly surprised how much has happened recently..." Damian said as he looked at Delilah. "Why do you have to use my name? I feel like the Atlas/Carmine family has like a hundred members. Could be worse, though."

Damian shook hands with Delila.

"And hello. Great to meet you."

ooc: and the end is...

IC: One Year Later...

It was a glorious summer's day in Neo Domino, now a sovereign nation, independent of the United Nations, which was acting more and more aggressively towards its former members.

Itsu Atlas, recently returned from a glorious honeymoon with Damian in the Caribbean, was sipping a cup of coffee as she read the news currently on the 'Net while seeming like she was simply watching the traffic go by.

But the circuitry on her face was a bit of a giveaway, even if most of the parts of her outer layer of nanobots didn't look like skin.

She was one of what scientists had dubbed "MAGI", as well as a Psychic, making her part of a very small minority.

Apparently, the nanobot swarms that changed several cities across the globe also altered some of the recently deceased in the cities, bringing them back to life as something close to AKI Primes, but without the brainwashing or psychic abilities. These former cadavers were now virtually immortal and were essentially gods and goddesses of cyberspace.

Damian and Itsu Atlas were the only Psychic MAGI couple, and were planning on having children.

Normal, human children, of course.

A limousine stopped near the coffee shop and several Secret Service-like men stepped out.

"Mrs. Atlas, could you please come with us?"

Itsu complied and hopped into the back, where her mother, Citizen Akiza Fudo, was sitting.

"Hello, Itsu." Akiza, one of the Citizens that managed the state's affairs, as well as a fellow Psychic and MAGI, greeted her daughter.

"I know what day it is." Itsu replied, now sad that she was reminded of what day it was.

The rest of the ride was in silence as the limo sped across the city.

About 15 minutes later, the limo pulled into a cemetery, where the rest of the Atlas Family and the friends of both the Atlas and Fudo families, both generations, had gathered for a memorial service.

The mausoleum they were standing in front of was shaped like a garage, with the front featuring a statue of Yusei Fudo in his prime, pulling out of the "garage" on his signature Duel Runner.

An inscription read:

[align=center]Yusei Fudo

2003-2042

A Great Man

A Great Husband

A Great Father

A Great Duelist[/align]

OOC: Not over yet...

OOC: It's the final page hider!

IC: Itsu embraced her husband as the service concluded.

"He died making this new city possible for us." Itsu concluded.

She then lightened up as she hopped onto the back of Damian's Duel Runner and pulled on a helmet.

"But this is what my father would have wanted: for us to be happy and free."

She gave him a kiss before they both pulled down their visors and left the cemetery.

OOC: Read my previous post: already did.

IC: The two of them stopped at the hotel they were staying at and grabbed the small amount of luggage they had, then set off on the highway.

As they headed down the busy road, they turned towards a large Stargate-like device.

The two of them then sped towards the shimmering portal and passed through it, riding towards the future...

...and a new life in a new world.

[align=center]

THE END[/align]

OOC: P.S. Everyone, except lugia and I, come up with a little afterword about their character.

A paragraph max, please.

Thank you for playing Return of the Arcadia Movement!

ooc;nutin' better to do.*sighs*

IC:

DJ went to the ceremony and said goodbye to Damian and Itsu. "good luck you guys..... Ill miss you" Sadly that was the last time they would meet. DJ went on to rebuild kaibacorp. DR proved succesful so they were made into production. He married and had, twins David and James. Sadly the events that Damian and Itsu took with the nanobots resulted with the "accident."

THE END (or not.........)

ooc: I know its a sad ending but I have been serious since my friend got murdered.

Archived