Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: You said that Damian had a virus, right?

Itsu's clearing it up.

IC: Damian felt immense pain as he slipped from reality into the deepest recesses of his mind, where he found a strange figure in a place that was completely dark. It seemed to be him, but, with the exception of the hair and skin, the colors were reversed.

Itsu appeared by Damian's side.

"There it is: the 'virus'."

"The psychic manifestation of your problems."

"The part of you you thought you lost a year ago when you turned back to normal."

"Your inner Dark Signer."

ooc: I meant the one ages ago when Itsu paralyzed Damian. Obviously that must've been cleared up else Damian can't have done everything since the end of the last duel. Still, this sounds good...

IC:

"What...I thought that part of me was gone ages ago...Only the memories remained - so I thought...What's the deal here? Why are you still around?"

OOC: Godamit!

IC: The other Damian looked up the real one, showing familiar black eyes.

"Hello, me. Long time no see."

"You thought that your little girlfriend could get rid of me, but she can't."

"At least as long as I have a hostage."

As he got up, Delta appeared in his hand, struggling to breathe.

"Any of your try anything funny, she dies, and you die as well."

IC: "Nope, because I'll take over, and I'll be free again!" D-Damian replied, smirking as Delta sunk into unconsciousness.

Meanwhile, in the outside world...

"He's going into shock!" Nick cried as he tried to help out the collapsed Damian.

Back in Damian's mind...

A sudden tremor shook the place.

"Feel that? That's your body slowly dying."

"Ready to fight me for control of you?"

"I knew it...Of course. The Dark Signers are created just as someone dies...and since I was one...I could easily end up one again, but since you and I are pretty much a different person now..."

Another tremor could be felt. "Let's duel!"

ooc: MY TIME TO SHINE...after some reaction.

IC:

Normal World

Damian's breathing seemed slightly irregular, and he was in a large amount of pain.

IC: Itsu disconnected from Damian.

"He's on his own now."

She then went over to Akiza, who was still trying to figure out what was going on.

"Izumi? Is that you?" Akiza asked Itsu.

"Umm...not exactly..."

"It's a long story."

"Well, we have time."

What was left of Akiza and what was left of her daughters hugged tightly.

ooc: from now on, D-Damian is Purple and Normal me is normal.

IC

Back in his mind...

"Well? Are you ready?"

"I was born ready, me! DUEL!"

They each made Duel Disks appear on their arms, their LP set to 8000.

"Since I haven't been you for a while, you can go first." Damian smirked.

"Very well. DRAW." D-Damian drew a card, and already looked like he was going to win. "I summon Petin, the Dark Clown, and then I set 2 cards and end my turn."

The monster looked like an extremely gay clown, albeit much more evil.

Damian rolled his eyes.

"A Gay Clown? I don't recall ever having a card like that in my Deck."

"This is in your head, and I've had ages to make a complete anti-me deck. NOW MOVE!"

"Okay, Okay. Draw! I now set a mons--"

I'm chaining with Crush Card Virus, and I tribute my Petin to..well, you know what happens next!"

The viruses burst out of Petin and then they struck Damian.

"Argh...My best cards." Damian discarded 3 of the cards in his hand. Also, The monster Damian was setting was temporaraly revealed as Mind Protector. "Now I set 2 cards and end."

"Draw. I now summon Double Coston, then activate Double Summon and tribute Double Coston to summon Dark Magician."

The Magician morphed from the coston, which groaned slightly. He then held his staff towards Damian.

"But he's not sticking around, because I tribute him through my second VIRUS; ERADICATOR EPIDEMIC!"

Dark Magician looked at the normal Damian in pain, and even outstretched an arm as if asking for help before it exploded into tiny purple shards, with skull-like viruses floating around, homing in on Damian.

"I choose traps, so for the next 3 of your turns, all your traps are gone!"

Damian felt a surge of pain as all but his monster was destroyed.

"Eep...I've only got one card left..."

"Now I activate Monster Reborn and revive my Magician, who destroys your Protector...how convenient that it is a MIND protector, and we're IN your mind...Now you're wide open! But I must end my turn." D-Damian laughed slyly.

Damian hoped he would draw a decent card, but sadly, it was Spellbinding Circle, and the Skull viruses knocked him off his feet as the card disintergrated... Damian coughed as he got back up before saying;

"I end my turn..."

ooc: just so I remember in case I lose my paper;

D-Damian:

LP: 8000

M: 1 (Dark Magician)

S/T: 0

H: 0

Damian:

M: 0

ooc; what about Gamma and iggy? whats her idea? Also Screw 4kids they ruined Leo/Luna VS. Demak. Sorry for being off lately school and foot ball has taken over my life.

"DJ to get out you must verse your memories. and win." Ancient fariy dragon said. Then he saw his eleven-year old self appear in a duel disk. But dark mark appears. Like Damian he too was about to die and if he lost he will join the movement and become a dark signer.

"sure okay." DJ said.

"Duel!" they said

ooc: D-DJ will be red.

IC:" My turn I draw. I activate the field spell advanced dark! i then summon advanced crystal beast cobalt eagle in attack mode. I lay two face downs and end my turn."

" My turn i draw. i summon crystal beast sapphire pegasus. I activate his effect to add topaz tiger in my spell and trap card zone. I end my turn" DJ said.

ooc: Nick was at the door, how did he get up there?

After helping Damain Nick ran back downstairs and saw sayer( i'm going to enjoy this:twisted: ). And without thinking about who it was Nick punched him in the Nose at full speed(inhuman strength+speed/momentum+nose=major ouch!!!). "You broke my nose" Sayer said as Nick turned around and kicked him. "Well i think you deserve it, because i'm pretty sure your sayer" Nick said, then taking out his deck. "Sayer!!!" Nick said. "I Challenge you to a duel!"

ooc: time to put the plan that only tpopoli and i know about into action.

ooc: But maybe the plan you and tpop had would ruin Y-taks...and partially me since I had to confirm something. What was that about Leo/Luna vs Demak? I'm no longer watching 4kids episodes AT ALL. It's kinda like I stopped watching Yu-Gi-Oh in general, except I am because I watch the raw, unsubbed episodes every wednesday and then watch them subbed on fridays.

ooc: just so I remember in case I lose my paper;

D-Damian:

M: 1 (Dark Magician)

Damian:

"Hehehe..Draw!" D-Damian drew' date=' laughing. "I summon Dark Plant!" A Flower with a face on it appeared out of nowhere. It only showed 300 ATK, but still was intimidating. "Now, my monsters attack! Dark Magic Attack and Dark Thorn Strike!"

The two monsters caused Damian to fall back to the ground, on his back.

"Argh!!!" He forced himself back up. "...Y-you..."

"I end my turn."

Damian drew silently. He smirked. Since Crush card and eradicator forced him to show his counterpart, he revealed his Raigeki Spell, which he activated silently. The lightning disintergrated Dark Magician and the wierd plant thing.

"...I have to end my turn again..."

Damian breathed a sigh of relief as the Crush Card Viruses exploded.

D-Damian drew.

"I am going to have this body a lot sooner than you think! I activate Card of Sanctity, and so I draw 2 cards considering there's nothing of mine to remove from play!" Two gold coins landed on top of D-Damian's deck, and two of the top cards slid out so D-Damian could take them. "Now I summon Virus Magician, and equip him with Viral Spellbook."

The Magician's Circle appeared, and something that looked like Dark Eradicator Warlock appeared, except it had little tentacles coming from its back and arms, and looked slightly more like a Zombie. Then a book with tentacles appeared, making a coughing sound as it landed in the Magician's hands.

[spoiler=Cards]

Virus Magician

LV 4 / DARK / Spellcaster / Virus

This card cannot be destroyed by battle if you control another Face-Up Virus Monster. Pay 1000 life points during each of your End Phases. If you do not, destroy this card.

ATK: 1900 DEF: 500

Yes, I created a new Subtype. Based on how, in the Manga, Virus cards are a card type in their own.

Viral Spellbook

Equip Spell

Equip only to a Virus Monster. The Equipped monster gains 600 ATK. Pay 1000 life points during each of your End Phases. If you do not, destroy this card.

]D-Damian pointed at his counterpart, who looked like he was going to scream, and ordered; "GO! VIRAL CURSE!"

Damian screamed in pain as the virus creature struck him with the supernatural attack. The area of his mind shook again, and Damian felt himself get weaker.

Normal World...

Damian screamed even though he was unconcious. He was also extremely hot on his forehead. He looked like he wanted it to just stop. "..H...He...Help...M..."

Mind...

"Your move, and hurry up! If I time my vistory right I may be able to access some of your recent memories and find a way to make the Dark Signers return! With ME as their leader!" Damian drew a card, rolling his eyes.

"I activate Pot of Greed, and draw 2 cards. Now I activate Minster Reborn to bring back my Mind Protector, and then I summon Junk Synchron. Now..." The monsters became rings and stars, and then a slightly strange-looking humanoid creature appeared.

"Though this is a Psychic Deck ,there seems to be a decent card in it! GOYO GUARDIAN! Now attack his monster! Goyo Whip Strike!"

The whipe in Goyo's hand struck the Viral creature, which exploded into horrific skulls.

"And now, I CAN summon your monster for myself, but since it would make my situation worse, I won't. End."

Real World

Damian stopped crying out in pain, but was still overheating and tense.

ooc: for myself in case I forgrt next time:

D-Damian:

LP: 5700

Dark Eradicator time: no longer active.

Damian:

M: 1

ooc: for myself in case I forgrt next time:

D-Damian:

LP: 5700

Dark Eradicator time: no longer active.

Damian:

M: 1

"...You've certainly improved since when we were the same being...Draw' date=' and now I set a card and end."[/color']

"That's because I don't have you around to mess things up! DRAW! Now I summon Psychic Commander (1400)! ATTACK!"

Goyo and Commander advanced on D-Damian's field, but suddenly they were burst back!

"WHAT?!"

"You should know a Dark Signer won't lose too easily...I play my trap; Viral Restart! by removing from play a Virus monster in my Graveyard and paying 2000 Life Points, I destroy all monsters, Spells and Traps. remove all monsters in your Graveyard from play, and then we each draw 5 cards!!"

a huge red button appeared with "Restart" written on it, and Goyo Guardian somehow fell on it. everything went black for a second, and when Damian could see again, his counterpart was smiling like mad as he saw the cards he had drawn.

"...During my Main Phase 2 I set a card and end."

[spoiler=Viral Reastart]

TRAP /

Activate only when your opponent declares an attack while you control no monsters. Pay 2000 Life Points and remove from play 1 Virus Monster in your Graveyard. Destroy and remove from play all Spell, Trap and Monster Cards on the Field and both players discard their hands. Each player draws 5 cards.

Also in case I forget:

D-Damian: 3700.

H: 5

Damian:

H: 5

Both:

D-Damian drew, his smile not changing.

"Now to destroy you! I set 2 cards and play Heavy Storm, which destroys my face-down Statues of the Wicked and now I summon 2 Wicked Tokens! "

[spoiler=D-Damian:]

M: 2

H: 3

"Now I activate the Field Spell, Mind of the Bound Creator, which means...I sacrifice my Tokens to SUMMON..."

"NO! Not...Not that!!!" Damian felt his insides churn.

D-Damian opened his arms and began the chant.

"Now transcending five thousand years time, the doors of the underworld will open once more. May our souls be the food of the new world! Descend forth! Earthbound Immortal Aslla piscu!"

The tokens shattered and the Earthbound rose out of nowhere! Then, chains bound themselves to it as it tried to punish D-Damian for summoning it again.

Normal World

For some bizzare reason, Dmian went calm again, but to everyone's alarm, the Hummingbird mark reappeared on his arm, and was sending a pulse which would hurt any signers nearby.

Head realm

Damian was now the one smiling. In fact, he wasn't smiling as much as he was laughing.

"Now you summoned a monster, I can play---"

"Mind of the bound creator means level ten monsters are unaffected by Spells and Traps and Monster Effects!!" D-Damian laughed.

Archived