ooc:

D-Damian:

LP: 3700

H: 1

Damian:

M: 1

H: 5

S/T: 0

Also, I thought it was called mind of the bound creator, but apparantly it's "Mound"

IC:

"...What else do you do? My mondter's still more powerful."

"I'll simply set a card and end my turn...But would you attack?"

Damian drew a card without thinking, and then, just as he was about to declare his Guardian to attack, he stopped and winced in pain. A vision flashed through his head, of his evil counterpart betraying their deal and killing him even after he lost.

What...What if he does that? What would happen to Izzy? What would happen to my family?

Damian looked at the card he drew, and smiled again.

"I won't lose, and I WON'T DIE! I summon Road Synchron! Now I tune my level 4 Synchron to my Guardian, but since I'm not summoning Road Warrior, my Synchron becomes level 2! I won't really bother with the chant in this situation, so COME FORTH! STORM-DRIVE VIRUS DRAGON!"

The dragon appeared in an instant. It roared and smirked. For some reason, D-Damian revealed a face-down.

"W-What is this? I didn't choose to activate my trap!!" he spluttered. The trap vanished.

"Looks to me like your immortal wants payback for not saving it! That card looks like ]The Gift of Greed to me. So I draw 2 cards." Damian drew. He couldn't be more pleased. "Now I equip my dragon with Malevolent Nuzzler, increasing its ATK by 700! Then I play Double Summon and summon..."

OOC:

Damian

hand: 5 + draw (6) - monster (5) + draw (7) - MN (6) - next monster

IC

Real World

something very important and mysterious happened all of a sudden. Damian rose to his feet, though he was still slightly unstable considering he was unconsious. But, the mark of the shadows was ovelapped by the Claw signer mark, which in turn vanished along with the marks of all the other signers...

The fll Crimson Dragon mark appeared on the unconsious Damian's back, and it seemed to be at its strongest.

Mind.

Damian felt empowered as he placed the monster on the Field. Then both of him saw the Crimson Dragon sign underneath them.

"...SALVATION DRAGON - SAVIOR DRAGON! Now! I activate the effect of Psycho Bean! If I have Normal Summoned this turn, I can Special Summon it from my hand!"

[spoiler=Psycho Bean]

LV 1

EARTH, Psychic / Effect

If you have already Normal Summoned this turn, you can Special Summon this card.

The dragons and bean flew into the air.

"Storms and diseases combining forces! Light and hope are the cure! SYNCHRO SUMMON! SAVIOR VIRUS DRAGON!"

A hige, decaying dragon who still looked magestic and heroic appeared.

[spoiler=Savior Virus Dragon]

LIGHT / Dragon / effect / level 10 / ATK DEF 4000

"Salvation Dragon - Savior Dragon" + "Storm-Drive Virus Dragon" + 1 non-tuner monster.

This card cannot be summoned except by Synchro Summon. As long as this card remains face-up on the Field, negate the effects of all your opponent's Spells, and Effect Monsters. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.

"NOW! ATTACK HIS IMMORTAL!"

The Dragon destroyed the Immortal in a blast of White energy. Then a storm appeared, trying and failing to destroy the dragon.

"My Immortal's effect should've--!"

"No it shouldn't! My monster negates the effects of a monster it battles! Also, you take its ATK as damage! SAVIOR STORM!"

D-Damian fell to the flor as he felt the attack.

"Neh...You haven't beaten me yet. DRAW."

D-Damian simply played a monster face-down.

"I end my turn."

"Time to finish this! Draw!" Damian lept up in the air as he drew and restrained himself with his next card.

"SHIELD CRUSH! Now I can destroy that monster and attack! SAVIOR STORM!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....!!!" D-Damian began changing colour, to grey.

Damian rushed up to his counterpart.

"Now, free Delta and vanish forever. The Dark Signers failed, and now you need to go where the darkness of the others went! Goodbye." Damian watched as D-Damian crumbled away, then looked upward. He felt himself return to his body, Delta now freed and consious in his mind again.

Now, back in the real world.

Damiangroaned a little, then looked around.

"Izzy!" he hugged Itsu tight. He hadn't noticed, but the Mark of the shadows and full crimson dragon had vanished, and all of the signer marks had returned.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: I know...

That's why I want to wrap this up this weekend.

And Return of the Society of Light is up, along with its character sign-up page.

Most of your characters will be old or dead by then, so come up with their descendants.

Except for you, lugia.

We need to talk.

And the summary of RotEI has been updated again.

OOC: tpop, will you check out my fanfic and create a character?

He could be DJ or Iggy's son...

IC: Sayer ran into a large room filled with machines. In the center of it all was a throne with a helmet suspended above it. Sayer sat down on the throne and started to activate the machinery...

In Earth orbit, several satellites came online and started to broadcast a special signal...

Carly suddenly heard her phone go off, as well as almost everyone in the helicopter. As soon as they all had answered it, their eyes became distant and their expressions were now vacant. The pilot and the few Sector Security troops in the chopper were now scared as the minds of the civilians in the aircraft, as well as the minds of 80% of the world's population, were now linked to Sayer...

Sayer began to laugh maniacally, and so did 4 out of every 5 people on the planet.

ooc: Sorry about not being on - I had a sudden weekend trip to King's Llyn. Also, that looks very creepy (the last part)...How can I do much more to this...

Also, I had already established he was awake, Y-Tak. My last post had him embracing Itsu when he woke.

IC:

Damian, who seemed unaffected, felt something wierd going on.

"Why...Why can I hear a wierd, evil laugh echoing outside? And--Hey! Where'd Divine go?!"

OOC: Sayer has pretty much taken over the world, Itsu and Damian are heading towards Sayer's command center, The others are evacuating, such as Vicky, Victor, Iggy, DJ, Akiza, and Tomoe, and trying to help out the remaining Sector Security forces, Gamma and Nu have disappeared into thin air, and things don't look so great...

IC: Itsu and Damian rounded another corner, trying to find Sayer's command nucleus.

"Nick ran after Sayer, but I think that Sayer might be too much of a match for him." Itsu worried as she tried to psychically find Nick.

"It's no use. There's too much interference by Sayer. I can't find Nick."

Damian felt rather downhearted.

"...What has he done? Let's just find another way..." He then looked around, hoping that somewhere, Divine could hear him. "After all, only a coward hides himself from his enemy even after a victory..." He looked at Itsu, sending a very basic PM;

< HINT HINT >

ooc: Must dash. I need sleep for school tomorrow...I wish I could stay up, but alas, I cannot.

OOC: Morning for you.

It's 11:30 here in Nashville.

IC: Eventually, Itsu started to run off.

"Got him!" she smirked as she burst through some relatively mundane doors to find a large room filled with machinery, Sayer attached to some sort of machine, and Nick lying on the ground.

"Nick!" she ran over to Nick and healed him as Sayer turned to confront Damian.

"So..." he stated, readying a Duel Disk attached to his arm, "you thought you could stop me!"

"Well, kid, this machine here lets me tap into the minds of almost everyone on Earth!"

"I have your mom in my grasp, and both your dad and your girlfriend's dad in my custody!"

"Now duel me, so that I can mark another threat off of my list!"

Damian: 8000 LP

Sayer: 8000 LP

OOC: lugia, you go first.

I'm going to bed.

Goodnight.

OOC: bye. I'll be at school soon, so...Hmm...Which deck...I know...

IC:

"OK, draw! I summon Lonefire Blossom, and use its effect to summon Tytannial Princess of Camellias from my Deck!"

The plant creature rose out of nowhere before giving way to a new, slightly more humanoid plant.

"Now I activate a Spell called Magic Virus, a card which negates my oponent's Spell cards as long at the cost of 2000 life points. I end my turn."

LP: 6000

M: 1

S/T: 1

IC: Sayer laughed as he drew his card.

"I play Psychic Vaccine!"

Psychic Vaccine

Spell/Continuous

During both players' End Phases, if you don't have a face-up Psychic-type monster on your side of the field, destroy this card, and this card's controller loses 1000 Life Points. As long as this card is face-up on your side of the field, negate the effects of your opponent's Virus cards. This card's activation and effect cannot be negated by your opponent's card effects.

"This is what you get for going up against my ultimate Psychic deck, boy! Now your deck is virtually useless!" Sayer mocked.

"Now I activate Brain Research Lab!"

The room became a darker, more science-fiction-like laboratory.

"I now Normal Summon Telekinetic Shocker, and I'll place a Psychic Counter on my Lab to Tribute Summon Overdrive Teleporter!"

A small Psychic with lightning bolts on his armor appeared, but was then dissolved into light as a cool-looking man in a cybernetic coat winked into existence in its place. (1700 ATK) (2200 ATK)

"Next I'll play Brain Research Lab Level Alpha!"

Brain Research Lab Level Alpha

Spell/Continuous

You can only have 1 "Brain Research Lab Level Alpha" face-up on your side of the field at a time. If a "Brain Research Lab" isn't face-up on your side of the field when this card is activated, destroy this card. If a "Brain Research Lab" doesn't have any Psychic Counters while this card is on the field, destroy this card. If this card, a "Brain Research Lab Level Omega" on your side of the field, or a "Brain Research Lab" on your side of the field is about to be destroyed by a card effect, you may remove a Psychic Counter from a "Brain Research Lab" on your side of the field to negate the activation of the card and destroy it.

The laboratory's green tank glowed as a red light blinked on, then the lab became bigger as a second floor opened up above Damian and Sayer.

"My Lab is now indestructible!" Sayer gloated as he prepared to activate another card.

"Now I'll place a Psychic Counter on my Lab to activate my Teleporter's effect!"

Overdrive Teleporter concentrated, then unleashed two energy rings, which floated to either side of him. The rings then spat out a military-looking man attached to a silver tank-like vehicle and a yellow robot with giant hands and a brain encased in its head. (1400 ATK) (2200 DEF)

"Now I'll tune my Psychic Commander with my Teleporter!"

Psychic Commander fired his tank, which caused him to explode into 3 rings. Overdrive Teleporter then entered the rings, and he dissolved into 6 stars. A beam of light formed, and a cybernetic giant with 2 guns came out. (3000 ATK)

"Hyper Psychic Gunner, attack his Princess!"

"Hyper Strafe!"

Archived