Jump to content

Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]


Negimalevolent

Recommended Posts

Zack shrugged and said "Do you have any precious metals? Gold? Jewerly of any kind? If not, then I'll take the blade." He said as he stuck his hand out. It worked, and he thought he could possible sell his blade. Maybe anything else he could give up. He thought he knew what his most valuable item was, and he didn't think he could sell it, because it could be illegal to sell demons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zack smiled and his eyes lit up at the sight of the bag "Thank you for your business." He said with a business man like smirk. Before he left, he pulled one piece out, and put it towards the moonlight. He also bit it, to make sure it was real. He did one more examination before puttin it back into the bag.

 

He sprouted his wings, and gripped the top opening of the bag to make sure none of the pieces fell out. He put the sword on his back as well, and sheathed his own. He flew to he east, away from the cliff, and back towards his dorm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"You're correct on one thing, I'm not a Human, but i'm not a Biolith, I'm what's known as a Vortex Guardian, a defunct group of warriors that used to worship the god of Destruction, I no longer do that but, to your question, yes, you can, my host and Brother had to deal with me, I was once a Possessor.he looks at him and hopes the info helped.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Wow! You noticed! Wonderful, it's good to be back, now to make my characters reappear!

 

IC:

Luke's body appears on the beach in a flash of radiant light, he is unconcious for a while, but then wakes up. "ngh... what happened" then, all of a sudden, his phone vibrates "Huh? 69 Missed calls from Dad!?... Oh no... he's gonna kill me..." he quickly presses the call button.

Meanwhile, Saphire's boat emmerges on the horison of the harbor breaking the waves sparkling in the sun's rays, she's realy happy to be back, but also sad, because she had just secretly been to her parent's funeral, and also, was the only one there.

 

OOC: Wow, I thought the advanced clause would be had to master... that was easy! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Luke finishes telling his dad that he was taken away by some guy dressed as a knight and didn't know what happened for a week, he wasn't in trouble, luckily, then he notices jacoby. "Where... have I been...? I... I don't know..."

As for Saphire, she goes back to her room to unpack the stuff she took with her, she goes in, unpacks and is about to leave when she spots a note under the door, she reads it, and nstantly turns pale... it's a death threat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OoC: WELCOME BACK SUPER! *throws party* btw, Bloodlust's back for another year of Mayhem :D

IC: Bloodlust continues to look out towards the moonlight sea, looking at the water glisten upon contact with so much light. She sighed again, wondering where Satsujin had gotten to. She looked into the water to see her own reflection and her smile faded. "I'm not even worth looking at anymore... It's pathetic... This body of mine..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...