Jump to content

Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]


Negimalevolent

Recommended Posts

"I know dad, which is why I'm desperately trying to think of another way. I suppose the only other way would be to hear a direct confession from Stacey, but getting her to do that will be as easy as sending cheese to Mars," said Garnet. "Unless ... we need to use some trickery ... not much, but some ... and no, it won't collapse into violence. Pupeetering could work ... or ..." A sudden idea came to her head. "Perhaps ... we could find Stacey and create an illusion..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More intrested in the Spybulb v2 than his weird condition, Wayne went to Garnet's room. He peered into the room, and found Garnet working on the Spybulb v2. He knew a few things about mechanics, and didn't mind sharing what he knew. He didn't want to inturrupt Garnet on the phone, so Wayne stayed back, waiting until Garnet was done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Garnet spotted Wayne and immediately shut the windows and bolted the door. She shut the blinds, and made sure they stuck to the windowsill. She couldn't risk anyone seeing the disobeying prototype; even though she was sure she Wayne was in no way connected to Stacey, it was always best to stay safe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack woke up on the sandy beach, to the sound of the waves. He sat up, reminding himself of Luke, and how Uncle described that Peter, one of his friends, would always be at the beach. He sat there, with a large, genuine, happy smile. You could see the reflection of the peacefully moving waves in his dark brown eyes. He then noticed what time it is and realized he had to get to class. He got up off the sandy, and loose beach, covered in sand, and he brushed himself off from head to toe. He picked up his now sand covered, black leather bag and put the strap on his shoulder. He walked away from the beach towards the academy building, relaxed and calm, not even worried about being late.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He doesn't know what to do, then he remembers he's going on holiday on Sunday! He returns to his dorm to pack his things in a rush, and hopes that when he gets back, everything will be ok, he sends a text message to Garnet

 

I forgot to say I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks, I hope everything is alright when I get back, and I hope you'll be ok

 

in case I don't see you tomorrow - Luke

 

OOC: i have to go

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wayne was shocked at this, but knew it was meant to happen. If someone you don't know is spying on you, there is a problem there. "Oh well, I'll try later." he said to himself. "I need to get back to class anyway..." Wayne walked to his next class, and sure enough, the blinds on the window were closed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On the very point of the school a figure stands, able to overhear all the commotion in the school."Dear lord, this place is always full of Drama...I came at a horrible time, but it's better than never I wonder where Ryu is?"he looks around the academy from that one point."Jeez, that kids probably chasing some girl, cause I can't spot him anywhere,just like his old man" he says with a smile.""Hmm, I heard AJ works here...I wonder if that's true, or if that's just something Crystal like to gloat about to Mina. I should go see him" Seijin jumps off and lands at the entrance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ryu couldn't find Lucy anywhere, most people by now assume he's in love, but to hims, he's worried for a different reason. She knows Bloodlust, a rather scary duel spirit. If Bloodlust's new messed up psyche went off, she would have gone after her previous card holder, Lucy."Maybe I should calm down, I'm sure Lucy just needs some time to settle things in her mind."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the underground cabin, Greg kept checking his watch. Garnet was meant to be there, where was she? Her phone was busy ... he guessed she was probably busy talking to Professor Maxwell.

 

"Listen, dad," said Garnet. "I really need to go, but here's my idea. Give Stacey a truthful mark, don't give her an A just because she's Athrun's girlfriend, unless you think her work really deserves one..." She told her dad the idea. "Anyway, got to run, bye!" She hung up and teleported to the cabin. "Sorry guys, I had to put family before here. So ... Furnoose, what happened, why did you leave Mouseball in charge?"

 

"Sorry Gemheart," Furnoose, a lanky male Obelisk, said. "Long story short-"

 

"OK OK, I forgive you," said Garnet. "I don't have that much time. So, what are we going to do?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ryu had to relieve some stress, he went to the woods and placed his new punching bag up."why...can't...I...do...anything...right!" his punches are getting stronger, though he doesn't feel it's enough."I keep failing...first myself, then when we were fighting Lucifer.....and now Lucy....damnit!" he then sees Jacoby"oh...nothing it's...nothing at all."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Your story seems much more sad then mine, I never lived on the street, but I guess I get this feeling from my father, an Orphan." he sighs as he looks at the sky."But I always show my strong side to people. so it's rarely noticed that I have problems too. I just don't normally let others have to deal with it."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Bad luck Furnoose, luck isn't on your side today. That means you loose 500 Life Points and that's game!"

 

Garnet - 3600

Furnoose - 0000

 

"Good one Gemheart," said the Obelisk as he gathered his cards. Garnet said nothing as she reshuffled her deck and put it in the slot with some difficulty.

 

"Sorry guys, got to be off now," she said. "Greg, that timmer better not go off again! It's annoying me for certain." She waved and teleported to Seijin and Jacoby. "Hi Jacoby ... hello uncle Seijin."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ryu looked around."Dad? where! where is that old man!" Seijin jumps out of the tree behind Ryu."Who you calling old?" Ryu jumps and sees his father behind him."you!" Seijin looks at him for a second."yes, me"...he looks at Garnet and Jacoby. "Yo, what's up Lil Garnet, haven't seen you since the Barbecue AJ held."Ryu looks at him."I don't remember that!" Seijin looks at him."Cause you decided to not wake up that day, you could have met Garnet, Athrun, and Luke a long time ago, but nooo... you had to go RP all that week non-stop." Ryu looks tense then smiles."I missed you dad." Seijin smiles"Missed you too kid."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"I've been with Furnoose, Greg, Mouseball, Adderskin, and Goldenquack," answered Garnet. "And before you ask me why they're such funny names, they're our nicknames. Only Greg's comfortable with others about knowing his real name. And before you ask where I keep disappearing off to, I can't tell you. You have to find your way in onto the secret alone."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Well, lets just say a little demon bird came and told me my son was mauled by Lucifer.Being a responsible adult I had to make sure he was fine." Ryu gives him a look."Responsible? you are the same person that left me alone at the amusement park and accidentally took another kid! Right?" Seijin looks back."Kid looked a lot like you." Ryu gets mad."It was a girl!" he exclaims."A girl you promptly asked out after wards, besides, that taught you the importance of a hair cut."."Why the hell did I miss you?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...