Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 well, at least I get a hug"he thinks to himselfThat's not weird, right? liking a girls hug isn't weird, even if she is 10....right?" he looks at her."Sheesh a second Madman, I couldn't beat the first." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 OoC: Prag, ready with our duel? I'm gonna upload the cards in smaller batches caus I dont think uploading all 57 in one go is a good idea Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 OOC:Prag's gone...for now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 OoC: oh well, might as well use this time to upload the pics Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 OOC:And now Leo-chan has twice the rep's I do.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 OoC: not anymore XDand Photobucket is stuck again *sighs* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 OOC:Hey....oh well, have you tried Tinypic? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 OOC: Try Image archives in the Showcase section. Just remember to give credit. Zack realized that this isn't attracting any knights, and got up off the green, dew sprinkled grass. He then picked up his black bag off the ground, as well as his duel disk. He walked away from the clearing in the forest through the same way he came. He began to think Maybe their after someone, rather than something. Perhaps it's not emotions they want, it's a specific person's emotions. Maybe, maybe not. I guess only time will tell. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 --hey guys!!!! Athrun looked around for his friends. "I wonder where the guys could be?" Suddenly a female came from behind him a put his arms around him.  "They're probably around here somewhere hun. We'll find them." Athrun smiled and nodded.  "Yeah. I can't wait to tell them the news about us." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 Ryu took a breath, he had to calm himself down and remember that Lucy does not like him like that, she's just a 10 year old girl he should not involve himself with like that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 OoC: I have but I prefer Photobucket, to me its better caus I know where all my uploaded images are Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 OOC:Ah. that makes sense. well I normally just upload them when I need them, which is why it takes me so long to make a duel post. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 AJ was in the middle of a class. "Can someone tell me the difference between Future Fusion and Polymerazation?" Joanna raised her hand.  "The differance is that Future Fusion takes both monsters from your deck and puts them in your graveyard. Then two turns later your fusion monster is summoned. While this does take two turns it is more usefull then Polymerzation becuase it doesn't effect your hand as heavily." AJ smiled. "Correct." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 OOC:Oh, we have a smart one, eh. wait, are they both in class or is Athrun with another? dun, dun, dunn! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 Suddenly Athrun notices Ryu. "Hey Ryu. About time i found someone else." He and the female both walked up to him. "This is Stacy." He said introducing her. "She's my new girlfriend." Â --you'll see what all this is about later on. XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 Ryu is in a state of shock for like a minute"What happened to Joanna? he thinks."Hi, I'm Ryu nice to meet you Stacy." he says bowing a little, cause he's just a chivalrous guy."Dang, and here I though I'd be the first in our group to get a girlfriend...."he says a little depressed, he really thought that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 Zack continued to wonder the green campus, when he saw a girl, Ryu, and Athrun talking. He wondered what they were talking about, and decided to get his mind of the knights. He walked over with an average smile, which was standard for him, and said "Hey Ryu! Athrun! What's new?" He put his duel disk and deck into his bag, and set it down. It got a little heavy, considering he's been sitting and doing nothing for so long. OOC: Incase you forgot, Stien, Zack and Athrun did meet, quite a while ago. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 "We'll duel later," said Garnet. She disappeared and reappeared by Zack, Ryu and Athrun. "Well well, someone's in luurrrve," she said, looking at Athrun and Stacey. "Hello, I don't know if Athrun's told you but I'm Garnet, his twin sister." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 --i remeber "Hey Zack! It's been a while. This is Stacy." The female smiled.  "Hey. Nice to meet you two." "We meet that day on the beach, when i beat the big lug Bret. The next day she asked me out and i said yes." Stacy kissed him on the cheek.  "I couldn't help it. Just look how cute he is." Athrun blushed.  "Love know no bounds. The power of love could never keep one from another!" Atticus appeared behind all of them. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 Ryu saw Zack"yo zack! what's up?"then he sees Garnet."and another hello to you Garnet." though he realizes they're here for the news about Stacy so he feels unloved.not really but he wanted to know what happened to Joanna.Ryu looks at Atticus"Then why the hell am I alone!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 Zack was never one for love, mainly because he knew, like he told Luke, he could never have it. He didn't care, but it did get annoying how fate would rub it in his face at least once a week. He looked up and noticed how high the sun was in the sky, and it was about noon. He then looked at the group and said "Whoops! Time flies doesn't it, I gotta go, see ya around!" He walks southeast from the group, towards the cafeteria. He then thought in his head I love being able to take advantage of what time it is. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 Garnet chuckled. "I don't crave for love; I'm fine alone anyway." She shifted her weight from one foot to another. Then she looked at Atticus. "Why are you here Mr Rhodes?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 "Mr. Rhodes?! Why are you here?" Atticus smiled enough to light a haunted house. Â "I could always be found where love is. But tell me Athrun, i thought you liked that girl Joanna. What happened to her?" Stacy gritted her teeth at the sound of the name, but spoke as not to be seen doing so. Â "I guess she didn't feel about you the way i did." she told Athrun. "He frowned for a bit, but smiled afterwards. Â "I guess not, but she's still a good friend." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 Ryu looked behind them as Garnet said she wasn't looking for love, all of her secret admirer's simply walk away with their heads down. He couldn't help but laugh."wow, that hurt so many Garnet, you have no clue." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 Lucy sat on the edge of the cliff, missing class. She was bored as hell without anything to do since Ryu left her. She started to throws rocks of the edge of the cliff and, within a few moments, a tall and overpowering shadow stood over her. "And what exactly have you been telling them..?" A familiar voice asked, a chain flying off of the figure's leg. "Huh..? Wait, aren't you.." Lucy started, before the figure grabbed her and Lucy screamed from how scared she was, before the figure dropped her and set off her again. Lucy started to cry violently from how scared she still was, possibly mentaly scared from how frightened she had become. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.