~Kefka~ Posted August 24, 2009 Report Share Posted August 24, 2009 Once at the cave AJ walked in. It was dark so he used a ball of energy to provide some light. "You sure he's here?" asked Nightshroud looking around. AJ noded. "I can sense his presence. Like you stated before. His darkness is different from ours so he's not exactly hard to track." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 24, 2009 Report Share Posted August 24, 2009 "I'll go first," said Garnet as she tied her hair up. "I start by playing my Fire Princess. Now I set two and finish." The Knight drew. "I start with Raging Flame Sprite. Now attack directly!" Garnet allowed the attack to pass. "I set two and finish." Garnet drew and began to plot her move. Knight - 4000Garnet - 3900 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 24, 2009 Report Share Posted August 24, 2009 Zack walked out of the large academy building, excessively bored and tired with the length of the class that he was just in. He said in extreme annoyance as he walked the green grass of the campus with his hands on the back of his head "Ugh, that class was so extremely boring, I can't believe that teachers actually found a way to make a game as fun as Duel Monsters boring" Zack stared into the sky as he walked near a tree, and without noticing where he was walking, he tripped on a tree root. He landed with a thud on the green grass, and there was a card on the ground right in front of him. He put his face up to see the card, but it was face down. He slowly got to his feet, and he bent down to pick up the card. He flipped it over to see Magician's Valkaria, which felt like it had a powerful force inside of it, and the words of his uncle rang in his head. "If you ever see a female, Spellcaster monster, that feels weird when you pick it up, THROW IT INTO THE WIND AND RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM IT!!!" Zack shrugged, and figured that his Uncle knew what he was talking about, so he threw it and ran in the opposite direction. Yet, a strong wind blew towards Zack as he ran with the wind, and the card flew right into his bag. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 --LIVE RP!! LIVE!!!!!!! "SIN!!!" AJ yelled into the depths of the cave. A laugh from heard in the distance and Sin walked foward to comfront his foe. "You called?" "I'll make you pay for what you did to Athrun! You won't leave this cave alive!!!" Sin sensed something different about him this time. His power seemed greater since they last met. "I feel a growing power AJ. What have you done since we've last met?" Suddenly another laugh was heard. "Actually it's more of my doing." from AJ walked Nightshroud. Sin's eyes narrowed at the spirit. "You're still alive?! How annoying!" Nightshroud smirked. "And how inconvinet for you. Now me and AJ are gonna wipe the insdie of this cave with you!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 OOC:Jeez, are you telling me you guys can't keep this RP alive without me? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 --lol "You seem sure of yourselves." Suddenly a duel disk materialized on Sin's arm and he activated it. "Prehaps you'd like to put your confidence to the test." Nightshroud went back into AJ and a grin appeared. "You made the last mistake of your life Sin! We finish this now!" his duel disk activated and Nightshroud's deck was inserted into it. "DUEL!" AJ: 4000Sin: 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 OOC:*Insert Epic Final music here* Ryu had gotten himself lost in the farthest reaches of the forest he had no idea what he was doing anymore, apparently his anger had gotten the best of him, and he just couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't calm himself down, yet no knight appeared still. he stands up and screams"Am I not good enough for you sons of *insert naughty word here*!?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 --0.0 JZ! such language! AJ drew first. " i'll begin by summoning my Spear Dragon in attack mode! (1900) Then i'll place 2 cards facedown and with that i'll end." Sin drew next. "I'll summon my Armagendon Knight to the field! (1400) Then with his effect i'll place Necro Gardna in my grave. Now for the fun part! Knight attack Spear Dragon!" The knight took a slash but the sword cracked when it hit. Spear Dragon countered and Sin took damage. AJ: 4000Sin: 3500 "Why'd he attack? He knew he couldn't beat our monster." asked Nightshroud. AJ smriked. "He's putting dark monsters in the grave. He has Dark Armed Dragon already." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 OoC: JZ's naught word is here XD *** Scarlet stepped out of the shadows to watch Sin & AJ have what seemed like there final duel, with Sin already losing. She heard that Sin had a Dark Armed Dragon and sighed, not being able to find her own. As the wind blew, a card flew out of the shadows and Scarlet decided to pick it up, instantly replacing her sad expression with a rather happy grin. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 OOC:I don't know what came over me.Ryu was on the ground coughing, his eyes still glowing and he could begin feeling Sin's confrontation. Lucifer was starting to take over... [Flashback] As Ryu was captured by Lucifer in his hellstrike mode, when he had incased him Lucifer had known that the combined effort of all those against him would kill him, he made a last ditch effort to imprint his DNA in Ryu's Brain, it would take a while for the Virus to corrupt, but it had finally taken it's toll. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 "I'll end with 2 cards facedown myself." Sin layed down his 2 cards and AJ drew. "I'll remove my Spear Dragon from play, and Speical Summon my REDMD! (2800) Then i'll use his effect to summon a dragon from my hand! So come forth Red Eyes Black Dragon! (2400) Now Red Eyes, attack Sin directly! Inferno Fire Blast!!!" ~meanwhile~ Athrun was still in his hospital bed. Joanna was next to him holding one of his hand in hers. However inside Athrun mind he was lost. The slifer red stood alone in darkness surrounding him from all sides. "Where am i?" He loked around and saw no one. Suddenly he grabbed onto his head. A voice sounded in it. "You are in the darkness within you, and there is only one way out." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 Scarlet sighed and started to think about her time with her father, thinking about some of the times that she had enjoyed most and what other times she had. She remember a particular time when... [Flashback]"Ok Lucy, today I'm going to teach you about how people show each other how they love each other very much." Liang said, holding onto Lucy's hand.[End of Flashback] "WAIT! THAT'S NOT THE FLASHBACK I WANTED! STOP MESSIN WITH ME!" Scarlet snapped, hitting her head so that she could get the correct flashback instead of rather disturbing flashbacks. [Flashback]Lucy was sat in her room, looking through her first deck which her father had created just for her. She was smiling happily, searching through her deck to see some of her fathers rather wonderful and weird art designs. Some of them made her laugh, some of them made her slightly scared, but she loved them all the same. After a few moments, Liang came in with his own deck and the 2 started to duel. After a few minutes, Liang had beaten Lucy and Lucy was just smiling at Liang, happy.[End of Flashback] After the end of the 2nd Flashback, Scarlet sighed as the darkness left and she became Lucy again. Well, at least for a while. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 "I reveal a face down, Solemn Wishes! Now I gain 500 Life Points every time I draw ... much like now." She drew and saw as her Life Points went up while the Knight's went down, thanks to Fire Princess' effect. Knight - 3500Garnet - 4400 "Now I play Ebon Magician Curran, and equip her with Trial of the Princesses. Now attack Raging Flame Sprite!" "Not so fast! I reveal Magic Cylinder! Now the move backfires onto you!" "Then I play Ring of Defence! Now I loose no Life Points." She glanced down at her hand. "I set one and end it there." She watched the Knight draw. "Raging Flame Sprite, direct attack again!" Again Garnet did nothing to stop it. "I set another card and finish my move." Knight - 3500Garnet - 3300 Garnet drew and at once the Knight lost 800 Life Points, 500 from Fire Princess and 300 from Ebon Magician Curran. She grinned as she saw her drawn card. "I summon another Fire Princess. Now I end." Knight - 2700Garnet - 3800 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 "W-Who are you?! What are you talking about?!" The voice continued. "You have been chosen to hold this darkness which you are now trapped in. The only way to escape is to except the darkness within you. Only then will you be able to control as master it." Athrun tightened the grip on his head. "Get out! I don't want this!!!" ~meanwhile~ "I reveal my Mirror Force trap card!" Red Eyes attack was about to hit the barrier when AJ smirked. "Now it's my turn. Go Dark Bribe!" Now i can negate the activation of your card, but you get to draw 1." Mirror Force shattered at the attack hit. AJ: 4000Sin: 1900 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 Ryu was breathing heavily, but he managed to control it just long enough, the spirit fought furiously to gain control, but Ryu still had resolution"no....get out of my head.....you inbred demon bas.....agh..." he managed to say as he spit out blood, he looked over the cliff, and saw the rocks below, how tempting they seemed, the chance to end it all was only a foot ahead. but he stopped himself."Not until she's back to normal.....not until the knights go away." with that he falls backwards, exhausted. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altαir Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 (~...Uh... Could someone inform me on what has happened?~) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 The Knight drew and seemed to smirk under the vissor. "I activate Swords of Revealing Light. Now Raging Flame Sprite, attack again!" Knight - 2700Garnet - 1700 "One more move and you shall be no more, little girl," jeered the Knight. "I'll finish my move. Now let's see what you can do." Garnet calmly drew, and watched as the Life Points were changed again. She knew exactly what to do. "I will do nothing this turn. Come and hit me if you're brave enough." Knight - 1400Garnet - 2200 The Knight drew. "I will. Raging Flame Sprite now has 3100 Life Points, enough to take you out! Now destroy her!" Garnet watched as the monster shot towards her. "Not so fast! I activate Mirror Force! Now you-" "Ha! I use Trap Jammer to stop it." The Raging Flame Sprite drew closer and closer to Garnet, but she stayed calm. Suddenly she discarded something from her hand, and although the torched staff struck her, her Life Points were safe. "WHAT?" "That's right, you overlooked my hand. Kuriboh is always the way forward." "But then ... that means ..." "It's my turn, and once again you loose 1300 Life Points." Knight - 100Garnet - 2700 "Now I shall set another and finish my move." She watched the Knight draw. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 "I might have taken the damage but i have a little something in store. Now I special summon Gorz, the Emmisary of Darkness! (2700)" A Gorz token also appeared with 2400 atk points. AJ smirked. "Fine then. Gorz dies too! REDMD attack it!" the dragon fired a dark blast from it's mouth and Gorz shattered. AJ: 4000Sin: 800 (i made a lp mistake XD) "That'll put and end to my turn." --need to help g-pop, brb Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 OOC: Golden Light, quite a lot. Basically Sin's almost got all of the Millennium Items and right now AJ's duelling Sin. Meanwhile Garnet's duelling the Love Knight "Hehe ... you won't survive this turn. I activate Cold Wave." "Then in this case, I'll chain with Taunt. Now you have to attack my Ebon Magician Curran." She heard the Knight growl. "Raging Flame Sprite, attack Ebon Magician Curran!" Garnet watched as her Princess was destroyed. However it didn't matter now; it was the Knight who had it. "I end my move." Garnet drew. "Now! My Fire Princess' effects activate! You loose!" Knight - 0000Garnet - 2100 She watched as the Knight howled. Suddenly he disappeared and all that was left behind was a tiny orb. Garnet picked it up and examined it. It felt like she was holding onto a marble. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 Ryu got up, blood falling from his nose and trickling from his mouth."dang....what the hell happened to me?" he asks as he stand and looks at the sky."Third time I almost die." he gets up and walks to where he felt Sin's energy signature, he also felt a knight, but it had been felled. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 --back Sin smiled with delight as AJ attacked Gorz. "You're just asking to be beaten aren't you?" he asked with delight. AJ laughed. "You think that dragon will beat me twice? You're even more foolish then you look!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 "I will find out what's happening here...and why it seems Lucifer is after me...." he walks towards Sin's energy signature." could Lucifer have something to do with Sin? or are they both just demented spirits?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 Garnet just stared at the tiny orb in her hand. So she was right; the Knights really did leave something behind. She teleported to the time bomb and placed one of the orbs in. Nothing dramatic happened. She tried to take it out again but it was glued. "These orbs must be the keys to the time bomb," she said to herself. "I've got to tell everyone." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 Sin drew his next card, well since your willing so much allow me to show him to you! Come forth Dark Armed Dragon!!! (2800) Then i'll remove my Knight and Gorz to destroy both your dragons." Boht of AJ's monsters shattered. "Ngh!" "Now Dark Armed, attack him directly!" The dragon swung it's claw and hit AJ head on. AJ: 1200Sin: 800 "Now my token, finish this!" The Emmisary token went in for the slash but AJ prepared himself. "Reveal trap, Sakaretsu Armor! Now your token is finished." Sin watched as his victory slipped out of his grasp. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 "I almost have you Sin" he said abruptly." weird, why do I care for Sin?" Ryu asks himself, he's still slipping, but he hopes he can make it to at least watch Sin's execution."I will see you fall, and the rest of the creatures that plague this school." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.