Jump to content

Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]


Negimalevolent

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crystal put her hands on her hip. "I know something's up with you AJ. I've been in love with you for twenty-four years, I know if something's not right with you. I know I can't force whatever's bugging you out of you, but if you put one toe over the line I will be there and I will tie you a tree forever. You're nearly forty, for goodness sake."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC:Prepare for a very colorful text.

 

Lucifer smiled at his opponents."seems like we're all here now, this should be fun." He looks at Seijin first."Me" then he looks at Satsujin."Myself" then he points at himself."and I. today we end this." he says with a large grin.

 

Satsujin growled a bit, Lucifer was nothing but trouble ever since he returned to the world of the living."I've had enough of you, The original Lucifer died years ago, I am all that's left." he said not too proud of himself."You will pay for all the things you did too our people while you we're in control." he brought out his blade and pointed it at Lucifer.

 

Seijin stared."All I want to know is why you targeted my Son." he brings out his own sword."Too be honest, I won't give you a chance to answer, I'm just going to end you here." he was very serious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Well OK. Bye darling." She kissed him through the phone, then hung up, her mind worried. She then picked it up and called Garnet, who immediately picked up. "Darling, it's your mum."

 

"Sorry mum, hold on-" Garnet turned to Jeremy and James, who were rowing again about whether a spanner or a hammer was better. Richard was fruitlessly trying to break it up. "Guys, I'm trying to talk to my mum!" This too was lost in the argument.

 

"You need a spanner to do things properly, you big oaf," snapped James.

 

"No you don't James," argued Jeremy. "All you ever get done with a spanner is name them Steve and Bob, and organise them in rows, and polish them. A hammer can get anything done in seconds."

 

"No it can't, all it can do is make an unnecessary racket and break everything, especially if it's you using it. The only way to get things done is to get them done properly, and not bash onto everything you see."

 

Garnet sighed and walked away. "Sorry mum, ever since I found Captain Slow they've been down each other's necks. Anyway, what was it you wanted me to do?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Sorry for inactivity, I will be on a good amount tomorrow.

 

Zack woke up from his deep and relaxing sleep, and he turned to his night stand as the light from his window shone in his face. There lay, the Magician's Valkaria card. He knew that his uncle new best, and Exodia couldn't stop nagging him in a reckless panic about getting rid of it, so he took a breath of air into his lungs and climbed out of bed. He picked up the card and it's strange energy in it's hand, and stared into the picture, as if it were alive. He broke out of his trance into the piece of card board and opened the window with his left, the hand that didn't contain the card in hand. Zack took a step back, and tossed the card right out the window like a frisby into the wind. He turned around with a smile on his face. One that signified that says "that settles that".

 

 

About 3 seconds later, the strong wind blew open the door and hit the wall with a slam, and the card was carried by the wind right into Zack's face. It almost stabbed him in the eye with it's card board corners.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Garnet, I want you to spy on your father for me," said Crystal. Garnet's eyes widened.

 

"Mum, are you serious?" she asked, in a slightly choked voice. "Mum, you know dad won't be too happy, why-"

 

"It's to do with what's happened. Your father's hiding something, and I want you to find out what it is," interrupted Crystal. "Garnet, it's crucial you do this for me. Your father is nearing forty, he can't go around acting as though he's sixteen, do you understand?"

 

"Of course I do." There was a pause. "I'll do it mum. I won't let you down."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack took the wind blown card off his face with a great anger. He finally smiled and said "Alright then, you want to play hard ball, I love hard ball." He puts the card in his pocket and bursts out the door of his dorm. He speadily walked down the stairs, and he ran towards the forest. When he made it, he sprinted past tree after towering tree. Until he finally found the well of forgotten cards. He pulled the card out of his pocket, and stared into the card art with a smile. He then said "Sorry, but I'm afraid you've got to go."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack turned around with a stitch of suprise and smiled. He then said "Well, my uncle told me that if I ever find a female, spellcaster monster that feels strange when I pick it up, to get rid of it as soon as possible. I've tried throwing it out the window, but it came right back at me. So, I'm throwing it into the well of forgotten cards." He turned to the well, and tossed the piece of cardboard to the well. It was about to fall in, when the wind blew the card right back at Zack. Zack, extremely frustrated, reached his hand deep into the hole, and dropped the card. The wind blew into the well and blew the card right back up to Zack, yet again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Let me have a go." Garnet took the card, dropped a single piece of permanent glue on the back of the card, and stuck her hand deep down, then pressed it against the side of the wall. She straightened up to look at Zack. "Hopefully that should do it."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack then let out a sigh of relief with a relaxed smile. He then said "Thanks Garnet. That should be able to do it." When suddenly, the Magician's Valkaria card peeled right off the glue, in perfect condition, no rips from the glue, and no drops of glu on the card, and the wind blew the card right out of the well, and onto Zack's head. He felt something on his head, and a wave of worry blew over him, and he slowly put his hand on his head, only to feel the Magician's Valkaria card on his head, and at that moment, his anger slowly began to boil over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Zack, I think you are destined for her. And anyway, she shouldn't be much bother ... at least you don't have duel spirits that argue about whether a hammer or spanner is better." At once both James and Jeremy looked cross.

 

"I'm telling you, a hammer is better," said Jeremy.

 

"Oh no not again," groaned Richard as James launched a fresh counter attack.

 

"No it isn't, you oaf, a hammer just breaks everything it touches and doesn't do anything useful. A spanner on the other hand-"

 

"Just wastes time and breaks your thumb from holding onto it for too long. James, give up, you know a hammer is better."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack then said with annoyance all over his face, from his eyes to his voice "You lost me at 'destined'. If she's anything like my uncle's Dark Magician Girl, she will make your ears bleed twice a day. Where there's a will....." At that very moment, Magician's Valkaria popped right out of her card, as joyous and happy as a puppy, and said "Hi!" and Zack had to restrain his will to swear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Garnet grinned. "You see? At least you don't have to put up with a pedantic duel spirit and a brash duel spirit. I think Valkyria's going to be quite loveable ... in the same way my Hamster is." She hugged Richard, who was looking slightly annoyed.

 

"I thought you dropped the use of Hamster?"

 

"Nope I never did!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ryu had finally left the hospital room again, using a sling to cover his left hand."well, time to start my life anew." he said with a smile, he began walking around campus until he managed to pick up his duel disk in the cave, he smiled as he saw the two orbs in the bomb, it was a start. he places his duel disk on his left hand and noticed that this would not work, as the disk blade was pointing at him."crap....I need a reverse duel disk."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

At that very moment, Magician's Valkaria began to bombard Zack with the most annoying quesions ever invented "What's your name? Who's she? Is she yoru girlfriend? Do you go out with her often? Do you buy her gifts? What kind of hobbies do you have? Are you a good duelist? What kind of deck do you use? Do you like Spellcaster monsters? How many times have you used a Spellcaster monsters? What is your favorite Spellcaster monster?" Zack then put his hand up to stop the seemingly endlessly chatting girl. He then said "You know, why don't you hang out with my friend Garnet for a sec. I've got to go do something. Alone, and far away. I'll be back in about five minutes." He heads deeper and deeper into the forest. As Magician's Valkaria began to go on and on about the kinds of monsters she's met, and said it very fast, and in a very annoying fashion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Wierdly, my mum uses a deck of Spellcasters, and so do I ... sort of," answered Garnet. "I'm Garnet Maxwell. My mum's duel spirit is a Dark Magician, and mine are these three." She indicated her three duel spirits, ignoring James and Jeremy who had started on whether darts was a sport or not (to which, James was saying yes, and Jeremy was disagreeing).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack was in the woods, and thought and thought. He knew, that much like his uncle, that if this were to go the way he thinks it might go, his life would fall apart, as his dreams warned him. He was more of a logical type, and somehow, he knew that he is not allowed to find love. Then again, it could just turn into a friend relationship. He was just paranoid, for so he thought. So he walked out of the forest, and went back to where Garnet and Magician's Valkaria were talking. He then said "Well, I'm done with my homework. And before you ask, yes, I am that smart. I'm going to go and relax a little in my dorm room, if you need me." Magician's Valkaria was eager to hang around with her new owner, and said "I'll go with you!" and rushed after him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ryu was using his red jacket as a cape covering his left arm, but kept walking to find everyone, "well, time to be social." a single card falls from his deck, it's a vortex Guardian."oh crap, not you guys." he feels the dark energy they possess and quickly places it in his deck, I do not want to mess with these guys again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...