Hirikiri Inaghe Posted August 29, 2009 Report Share Posted August 29, 2009 Ooc are you guys ignoring me? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 29, 2009 Report Share Posted August 29, 2009 Garnet grinned and watched them leave. Then she turned back to her own duel spirits, and saw Jeremy and James still arguing. "It has a proper scoring system, it is definately a sport," said James. "No it isn't, there is not a single sport where you don't move. All you do for darts is stand in front of a line and chuck at a board. There's no skill needed." "Yes there is, it took me the best part of four months to get three treble 20s-" "OK, let's not argue anymore," interrupted Richard. "I think we should move, don't you?" Agreeing they began to move out of the forest. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 29, 2009 Report Share Posted August 29, 2009 OOC:I'm not! I'm in the cave! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
a coffee Posted August 30, 2009 Report Share Posted August 30, 2009 OOC: >.>; Behehehe.Sorry for uh... Dissapearing. Behehehe. x:None of you added me on MSN so like I said I just kinda... Forgot about the site altogether by accident. o_o([email protected]) Can I comes back? x: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted August 30, 2009 Report Share Posted August 30, 2009 Raiden who had been walking in the woods (Thinking of Sapphire) ran into Zack "Oh hey...wassup your name is Zack right? wanna duel?" Raiden had been wanting to duel for awile now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 --OMG, it's Majoras! super is out however so until he comes back i don't think u can :/ sry A week later Athrun was back on his feet. The wound he had gotten from Sin was still clearly visable on his chest but for the moment it wasn't bothering him. He had gone to looking around for his friends or sister. Whoever he caught first glance of. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 OOC: Pete told me he's coming back tomorrow Garnet let the spybug loose. She knew it would trace her own father; then the spying could begin. She suddenly remembered Athrun would be leaving the hospital today, and teleported to where he was. "Back on your feet, I see," she said. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Athrun smiled and scratched the back of his head. "Yeah. The scar still hurts a bit, but it feels nice to be out of the hospital at least." His expression then turned serious. "Have you noticed it too or has dad been acting weird lately? I haven't seen him in a week, and when i asked Uncle Damion he said that he had things to attend to." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Garnet glanced around, then dropped her voice. "Mum's getting worried as well. In fact, she's so worried she ... she wants me to spy on dad, see what's going on." She shivered slightly. "It goes to show just how worried mum is." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Athrun laughed nervously. "Yeah, usually she never wants you spying. I'll try to help to, and i'll even get Joanna to help in anyway she can as well." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 "That's the thing - mum never spies on anyone. She asked me over the phone to do it ... I think she's worried that dad keeps thinking he's twenty years younger than he actually is," said Garnet. "I had no choice, I'm just as worried as mum is." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 "Don't worry. Dad's not stupid. I'm sure he can't be doing anything really dangerous." Suddenly a voice came from behind which made them both jump. "Your father has his own matters to attend to. Besides, you can't spy on him if you don't know where he is, for starters." Jade walked behind both of the children and put and arm on either one of their shoulders. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Yeah right, my technology isn't stuck in the 1930s, thought Garnet. She brushed Jade's arm off her shoulder and turned around to face her, her hands ready to become fists. "What do you want?" demanded Garnet. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Ryu walked towards the school, having worked on a new duel disk using the information he learned via educational television."I hope this piece of junk holds" it had a Prototype Solid vision system similar to the old Duel disk one, and it was rather heavy, but at least it fit him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Jade giggled. "Is that anyway to talk to your grandmother?" Athrun stared at the lady behind him. "Wait......GRANDMOTHER!!!???" Jade tried not to laugh again. "Yes, your grandmother. I don't think you're realized but i'm you're fathers mother." She then turned to Garnet. "And i stand but what i say. Your father has other matters to attend to dear. Best just to let him do what he has to. I'll explain to your mother if need be." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Garnet didn't look surprised. "I don't trust you. The timmer went off with your face on, so that gives me more than enough reason to be suspicious." She suddenly teleported away from them. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 "Athrun sighed. "Why does she always have to be like that?" Jade smiled. "She has a right not to trust me, but i assure you i'm not a bad guy. Anway, i should go explain to you mother about what's happening. Your father did tell me to do so, along with Nightshroud." With a quick wink she disappeared, leaving Athrun to wander about his stikeingly young gandmother. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Meanwhile, back home, Crystal was facing the Duel Monsters Virtual Desktop (OOC: anyone wanna guess what it parodies? XD), busy training for her next duel. "Ha, I'm gonna win this," she said as she virtually drew. She activated Mystical Space Typhoon - to which her opponent had nothing to counter - and used Ancient Rules for her Dark Magician. In one clean attack, she watched as her opponent lost. Crystal - 2100Opponent - 0000 "I wonder how Garnet's getting on," muttered Crystal as she quit the application. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Ryu's biggest problem was wondering what had happened to Lucifer, he saw a glimpse in his dreams of his father facing him, but was it just a dream, or did it really happen? he needed to find his father at any cost. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 "She's currently trying to spy on your husband." Nightshroud appeared in Crystal's home. Nightshroud looked Crystal over and whistled. "Now i see why AJ picked you. Good to see age hasn't gotten the better of you Crystal." he said with a smirk. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Crystal's eyebrows raised. "I'm sure you're here to do more than just compliment on the lack of make-up, botox or plastic surgery I've had," she said as she stood up. "I see I haven't wrongly trusted Garnet." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 "AJ's fine." He assured her. "You know he wouldn't do anything to make you worry. Or have you stopped trusting him? Do you have a eason not to trust him anymore?" Nightshroud asked. "Do you really think he'd go off and leave you for some stupid reason? That would hurt him to know you think that." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Crystal sighed. "I suppose you could say love is beautiful, and a curse at the same time. The heart's a fragile thing; it breaks when the mind breaks, it breaks when the bond breaks, it breaks upon a blade. "If you're not a philisophical person - and I know you aren't - what I'm trying to say is I love AJ, but I don't want to see him hurt. I know him, when he hides something from me it always nearly costs his life. I could have just ignored it, but I can't ... someone needs to remind him age is no longer on his side. As long as Garnet is tracking him, I feel more relieved, and I can sleep easier at night." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 OOC:Ah yes, the troubles of marriage. Ryu walks to a destroyed section of the forest."what the hell happened here?" he looks around and sees two swords on the ground, a red aura sword and a blue aura sword."no...don't tell me" he hears laughing coming from further ahead. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 "However, if i know my son, and trsut me i do, he wouldn't risk leaving his wife and both of his children without a husband or father." Jade appeared in the room as well. "I just assured both of your children that he is fine, and if you don't believe me i could show your his current location." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.