~Kefka~ Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 --sry guys but Sin'll have to wait, i need to get going, my parents are gone for the week so.....PARTY AT MY PLACE!!!! XD i need to get supplies! laterz much!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 OOC:And so the epic battle continues, will Garnet be able to tell everyone? will AJ defeat Sin? will Athrun conquer his darkness? Will Ryu fall to his? will I ever get my latte in time? find out next time! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 OOC: lol *hands him a Latte*Â Garnet teleported to where Ryu was, before grabbing him and doing another teleport to safety. "Next time, if you want to go rock climbing, have safety equipment." She quickly told him about the orbs. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 He wiped the blood away."I'll be careful next time" he said sarcastically, "so you defeated a knight? which one?" looking at Garnet made him angry for some reason, he believed it's because she helped with defeating Lucifer, but he tried to hold the anger in. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 "Love," answered Garnet. "I suppose I was thinking of Greg and-" She was suddenly cut off when a Knight approached. "I sense your anger," said the Knight, pointing at Ryu. "I will duel you." Garnet immediately stepped back, realising Ryu had no way out of this now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 Ryu stood up dropping the hunting knife he had, he was so close to doing something he would regret."so your here for my anger?" he starts laughing, on of his eyes is now golden. he activates his duel disk and inserts a different deck."No Dragons for you old boy....you first" he says. OOC:I wonder if you remember the Vortex Guardians. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 OOC: sort of, there was Daniel, Dorian, Harriet, [insert Creed's char], Xian-Li/Sarah (I cant remember which one it was), and two others that I have forgotten lol The Knight drew. "I start with my Raging Flame Sprite. Now I set two and finish my move. Your go." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 Ryu's voice grows deeper as he looks on at the knight."I'll activate cold wave, then I summon my Vortex Guardian Kamiya, and then my Vortex Guardian Maelbor by his effect, I'll destroy your monster with Kamiya's effect, and then I attack with Malebor directly. I end. Ryu:4000Anger:2300 [spoiler=cards] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 The Knight drew. "I play another Raging Flame Sprite. Now attack directly! And since his attack was successful, it gains an additional 1000 ATK. I end my turn."Â Ryu - 3900Knight - 2300 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 "I draw, now I summon my Vortex Guardian Kalin, now you can't activate Traps during the battle phase," I'll Have Kamiya attack your sprite then my Maelbor attack directly, any response?"Â Anger:400Ryu:3900Â [spoiler=cards]Â Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 OOC: rewind "I don't think so with that Kalin! I activate Trap Hole! And now that she's out of the way, I'll use Mirror Force on your monsters, which means my Sprite is safe." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 "ah very good, now then I set a card and I end" he says with an odd smile, the Knight may be the villian, but he's not even acting human."Good luck mr.knight." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 The Knight drew. "It ends here. I use Heavy Storm to destroy your face downs."Â (OOC: any reaction?) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 OOC:Yep, "I activate quick end, I'll discard one dark monster to destroy your witch" he looks at the knight."anything else?" he says smugly waiting for the knight to attack.  [spoiler=cards] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 "Then I use Monster Reborn and revive my Sprite. Next I use Pot of Greed to draw two more. Now I equip with Horn of the Unicorn, Axe of Despair, and Salamandra. This means my Sprite now has 2500 ATK points. Now direct attack! I set two and finish."Â Ryu - 1400Knight - 2300 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 I draw! heh, I activate my spell, to chain the beast! now you can't activate any cards this turn, then I activate, the all powerful Dark Vortex! all cards are destroyed now, then I remove from play three vortex Guardians too summon my Vortex Guardian Cerberus, attack directly, if you have something in your hand you can still save yourself." he says laughing [spoiler=cards] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altαir Posted August 25, 2009 Report Share Posted August 25, 2009 (~I'm assuming it's night.~) Wayne woke up in a start, eyes wide. He had a nightmare about his brother, but it happened often. They were never seperated until now, and Wayne could feel a longing for home. He knew he wasn't going to fall back asleep, he gets too excited when he wakes up in the middle of the night. He got up, and he took a glance in the mirror. He casually just walked away, but then stopped and turned around. He peered back into the mirror. His eyes, which were normally blue were now brown. His hair was dyed black. All his clothing was now black. This is probably just a joke... he thought, but he knew it wasn't. Instead of trying to figure out what was wrong, he simply just shrugged it off and headed outside. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 26, 2009 Report Share Posted August 26, 2009 --we need super back :( Â AJ drew his next card. "I activate the spell card Future Fusion. Now by sending 5 dragons to the grave i can summon the FGD in 2 turns. This turn however i'll play Monster Reborn and bring back my REDMD (2800) then be using his effect i'll bring forth Dark Horus! (3000)" Sin looked at the 2 monsters with unsettling ease. Â "Heheheh, not a threat. I'll activate Threatning Roar trap card. Now you can't declare an attack this turn!"Â "Fine, guess i'll end there." said AJ crossly. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 26, 2009 Report Share Posted August 26, 2009 OOC: super isnt gonna be here for another 5 days -_-and JZ, what ATK and DEF does Cerbus have? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 26, 2009 Report Share Posted August 26, 2009 --leo, are you still in my gang rp? if not that's cool, but if so then type something XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 26, 2009 Report Share Posted August 26, 2009 OOC: Sorry Stein but I'm quitting, I've got too much on my plate at the moment Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 26, 2009 Report Share Posted August 26, 2009 OOC:He's at 2800. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 26, 2009 Report Share Posted August 26, 2009 OOC: OK The Knight howled as he was defeated. Suddenly he vanished and all that was left was an orb, much like the one Garnet had picked up. Garnet clapped, then stared at the orb. "It's yours," she said, looking at Ryu. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 26, 2009 Report Share Posted August 26, 2009 Josep stared at it then at her, his anger calmed a little, but he just turned his back on her."place it on the bomb for me, I have to keep going now." he's avoiding a confrontation, but the deck he just used was so alien to him it had affected his mentality. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 26, 2009 Report Share Posted August 26, 2009 Garnet tilted her head. "What's the matter Ryu? Why are you so angry?" She picked up the orb and waited for an answer - if she would get any, that was. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.