Naimo Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Crystal's eyes narrowed. "I see you've decided to work together. Well now, there's definately no doubt my husband is safe in your hands (!)" she said bitterly. Then she sighed. "Well I suppose I've got to stop fussing over him, but it's difficult ... I'm just being a typical wife and mother really. Many things can either be a curse or a blessing, but only love can be both." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Nightshroud did something rare and smiled. "I can see why you're worried but i can assure you. I won't let anything happen to your husband. You have my word." he said. ~meanwhile~ (at Industiral Illusions) "Are you sure about this AJ boy? Rumor has that the images are buried deep within the caverns of that tomb. I hope you realize it won't be an easy journey." AJ looked up at Pegasus with a serious look. "I don't think you understand the situation at hand here sir." he said seriously. "These monsters could be the source of the power needed renew everything back to how it once was. If found the Ally of Justice monsters can bring forth the Sacred City once more. The technology from that city would revolutionize the world! It's something i'd like to take into my own hands if you must know." Pegasus laughed. "Ah you never fail to amaze my Maxwell-boy! As for the caverns, the most i can do is show you the way." AJ smiled and nodded. "I'm ready to set out when you are." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Ryu ran through the woods and saw his father and Satsujin, both of their bodies heavily injured, Lucifer was perfectly fine."It seems your age hasn't helped you at all Seijin, and Satsujin, you just disappoint me, the more Darkness in this world, the stronger I become, when the conditions are right I can be more powerful than even Sin, but imagine, if our powers were combined, it would be magnificent!" Ryu screamed back."Your insane!" Lucifer looked at him and smiled. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 "Thank you," said Crystal. "I suppose I should stop worrying, I've got a pro match in two days' time, hence why I'm spending so much time on Duel Monsters Virtual Desktop." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Nightshroud gave her a quick smirk. "Well good luck with that. I need to get back and make sure AJ is keeping his butt outta trouble. Nice seein ya." and with that Nightshroud vanished. Jade looked at Crystal and spoke. "I must be going as well. I need to speak with that Joanna girl your son seems so intrested in." she disappeared as well leaving Crystal alone in the room once more. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Crystal just stared. "I sense a lot of love." Meanwhile, Garnet was back in the underground cabin, where Greg and the crew were. "Hey guys, I haven't seen you for a while," she said. "So tell me, what are the odds of my mum winning the next duel?" "Er ...." there was a pause as Goldenquack shuffled his papers. "50:1." Garnet nodded. "That's good ... and the opponent?" "20:1." "That means my mum's in the lead," said Garnet. "Well I bet my mum will win anyway." She slid over £5, knowing if she won that meant an extra £250 in her pocket. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Lucifer smirked again."For now, you stand no chance against me, but I'm a good sport, I'll give you 3 days then, I take your soul as well." Ryu didn't understand."as well?" He looks at Seijin and Satsujin."They came at a bad time....they had little chance winning after I took their powers, after that they as weak as you." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Meanwhile Athrun was trying to locate Joanna. "I wonder where she is?" he sighed. "Figures. She's with me the whole time at the hospital but now she's no where in sight. I'll never understand girls." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 "Take care Ryu-kun, I'll see you in three days." he raises his hand and a large shock wave blasts Ryu into a tree as Lucifer, Seijin and Satsujin disappear into the darkness. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 31, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 OOC: I'm back everyone! It's great to be home! :D IC:Lukes boat finaly appeared on the horiseon visable from the harbour of the acadamy, he'd had fun, but he knew nothing compared to being with his friends at the acadamy. He had a dream... that there was a girl who liked him, but knew that was never gonna happen, he's come to hate himself as a person, so he goes back and unpacks his things.Meanwhile, in the dephs of the forest Saphire's body appeared in a flash of light, she woke up... with no clue of what happened, except that she was attacked Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
a coffee Posted August 31, 2009 Report Share Posted August 31, 2009 Any answer to me possibly coming back? Could you make an exception for Alumni? :D Seriously though, if you add my MSN ([email protected]), my Facebook (Joe Miller) or if I ever decide to give in and make a twitter, It'll be easy to contact me and I'll comment here a lot more. e.o Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 Raiden sensed the all too familiar presence immediatley "Sapphire" Raiden with that thought alone in mind dashed tword the forest with another thought "In Danger" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 Saphire got up and rubbed her head "What was that... feelingsies..." Suddenly she remembered something "That's rightsies, those slifers were mocking the way I speaksies... Grrr... Thosee kids _______ me..." She pauses "...........! Why can't I say the word _______!?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 Ryu woke up a large wood Shard having stabbed him in the shoulder."crap, not again." he gets up and picks up the 2 swords, one after the other."This school is gonna kill me., but I can't get distracted.....I need to get my deck ready" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 Garnet teleported to above the cabin. Now that she knew her mum was the favourite to win the next pro duel, she felt a lot happier. Suddenly she felt a card smack her face and she grabbed it. She looked at it and felt Richard appear beside her. "Oh don't worry, that's still me," said Richard. "Just ... a bit more updated." "Wow ... I never knew there was a holo edition of you." "I thought you would be surprised," said Richard gruffly. "So when can we be used in a duel? We're all raring to fight!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 Ryu was pacing around."Do I need the power of my Vortex Guardians again? I should test it out." he was looking more and more beat up each day."I need to find someone....I don't care who." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 Garnet spotted Ryu and walked over to him. "Someone looks like they could do with a healthy duel," she said, her finger hoovering over the duel disk's activation button. "Couldn't help but overhear you wanted to test out the Vortex Guardians. As it happens, I need to test out my Fandeck." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "I sense a duel." said Athrun who noitced both of them preparing themselves. He had found Joanna and she was now accompanying him. "Mind if we sit and watch? There's nothing to do until classes start anyway." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Hey bro, sure, why not?" asked Garnet. She turned to Ryu and shuffled her deck. "So, who's going to go first?" she asked as she drew five. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 Athrun nodded. "Thanks." He and Joanna sat under the shade of a tree and watched the commencing duel. "So who do you think's gonna win?" Joanna asked. "Probably my sis. I've dueled her way too many times to know to bet against her, but i've never seen Ryu duel so this thing could go either way." he stated. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 OC:YOU FIRST, i'M EATING A SANDWICH. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 OOC: lol I feel very unsurprised by that "Me first? Sure." Garnet drew. "I activate Top Gear Test Track!" "Next I use Field Barrier to protect it. Now I set a monster, and set three face down. Your move Ryu. I want to see the full extent of the Mystic Guardians." Garnet - 4000Ryu - 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Lets hope I don't go insane, I draw! now then, I summon Vortex guardian....Kamiya! and I use her effect to destroy your face-down monster!" Kamiya raises her blade and slices the card executioner style."any response?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Now! I activate Hammerhead!" "The monster you destroyed was my Richard Hammond Chibi, which means his effect activates and you loose 500 Life Points! Now I'll summon a Richard Hammond to my field. But there's more - since my Chibi went into the Graveyard, it comes back to my hand thanks to Hammerhead, and returns to the field thanks to my Test Track! So I play it again in Defence mode!" Ryu - 3500Garnet - 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Then I set a card, I'll also activate my Swords of revealing Light and I end." he sighs a bit."so far, no crazy, and I'm okay with that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.