Negimalevolent Posted September 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 OOC: OMG you killed Jerremy! I'd love to see you do that to hammond without crying IC: "Damb!" then he stands up "I have to find one of them, someone, for god's sake....!" he runs off in search of someone, mainly, Hammond and Clarkson Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 OOC: who says I've killed him? Dark Crystal never killed him; she left him for dead, but never properly said he was dead. And anyway, I wouldn't cry my eyes out if I killed them off, much unlike some people *coughhamhamcough* which again proves I'm not that big a Hamster fan Richard could hear funny gargling noises. He quickened his pace into a run and as he turned round the corner, he found Jeremy wriggling on the floor, clearly poisoned. "Oh sh*t, Jeremy!" He skidded to a halt and immediately yelled for help. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 Luke hears the cry "Oh boy... don't tell me I'm too late. He runs over to the scene "Darn it! What happened... is there a smell of almonds? no, that would be cyanid, he'd be dead... strictnine maybe? Or causic soda...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 Hearing someone shout for help, Kin started running towards the source of the shout. He came round the corner, only to see Richard standing over a poisoned Jeremy. Kin froze in astonishment. Quickly, he pulled out Icicle Eagle from his deck and sent him to get help. "What happened?" he asked Richard. "Wait a minute... I know where I've seen this sort of thing before." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 "I don't know, I just stumbled across him ... we can't stand around talking, someone help me get him up to the -" "I'll do it," came another voice as Crystal appeared out of nowhere. Her fingertips glowing, she knelt by Jeremy and, after prising his fingers off his throat, touched his throat. They watched as his breathing eased, and then he relaxed as he passed out, presumably done by Crystal. "Don't worry, he'll be safe. I've made it easier for him to breathe, but this is clearly the work of a great darkness. I'll go to Miss Fontaine first, you lot come along afterwards." Grabbing hold of Jeremy, they disappeared, leaving Richard, Kin and Luke to walk to the hospital. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 He sighs "She want's us to walk... or we can teleport if you'd like?" he smiles "Or you can go the slow way" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 "Luke, I know this sounds silly, but I think that a poison like this could only have been administered in one way: by oral contact." Kin looked thoughtful. "I think this is the work of not a murderer, but a murderess." He looked towards the hospital. "We'd better teleport, Luke. We need to warn them." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 "Great diduction my dear Watson, we best go now!" He takes ahold of kins hand and teleports them to the infirmary "Ok, now what?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 "We should see if anyone knows who could be working alongside Dark James." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 "Oh thanks," said Richard as he began to take the walk to the hospital. Fortunately, being the fittest out of the trio, he did manage the long walk to the hospital, and when he got there he found Jeremy sleeping peacefully, clearly properly healed. Crystal was sat by him, looking worried. Richard approached the group and asked, "How is he?" Crystal looked at him. "He'll survive," said Crystal. "But you might end up with a skinnier Jeremy." Richard blinked. "As long as he doesn't revive his hairdo, I suppose that would be better ... just not right. So ... any theories as to how this happened?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 "Yes actually" replied Kin. "Oral transmission. Someone managed to kiss Jeremy with poisoned lips." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 Crystal frowned, then her eyes widened. Surely not ... but she was dead, wasn't she? And since when could she form her own body? She turned to Luke, having suspected he was hiding something. "Luke, did you see something you shouldn't have seen?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 He frowns "Actualy.. yes... I did hear something, I was evesdropping on James May... and I can't say I liked what I heard or saw... I saw your dark form with him Crystal... and I'll admit... she was a little more... front forward... or... well, she kissed James is all i can say... bleh... anyway, they're plotting something, i'm sure of it!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 Raiden woke up rubbing his eyes then he realized it was the middle of the day "Ah crap i slept in" he got out of his room and looked for someone to have human interaction with "I swear i feel like such a robot in the morning" The Calculator appeared "I would be happy to offer my modest company" Raiden gave him a cold COLD stare,..... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 "So now we know who the perpetrators are" said Kin. "The question is, how do we stop them?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 --sry bout not being on yesturday, 5 year annaversary with my GF :) Athrun walked threw the forest taking in it's beauty. Now that he actually stopped and looked at it he could finally take in the true mastery of what was around him. "It's so peaceful here." he said to himself. It was a way to try to keep the death of his father off his mind. However it did slip in once and a while, but he was enjoying his time alone and being alone he was able to apriciate more of what he saw. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 OOC: No worries, and I can't blame you for something like that ...*sob* lol IC:"But... one thing I don't get... is how can someone poison someone oraly... without it affecting themself...?" He stands puzzled Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 "I've seen it on an old episode of Batman, this villain used poison lipstick to kill her targets. Although Dark Crystal might have a different trick up her sleeve." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 "Hmmm.... Ok... but that is a tv show, so it may not be something that can realy happen... and what if you licked your lips while wearing it? Accidental Suicide....?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 "She might be immune to whatever it is, by injecting yourself with non-lethal doses of a poison over time you can develop immunity. Then again, it might just be some sort of dark shadow posion that science cannot explain. You can never tell these days, with evil counterparts and Shadow Duelists and all the rest." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 "Well, you may be right there Kin... I dunno if you're right, nut it's an abstract thoery that makes the most sense now so..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 Crystal shook her head. "No. Magic. She must have used magic to lure Jeremy into kissing her, and from there she must have either had poison on her lips but her magical abilities stopped her from poisoning herself, OR this is dark magic working. Either of those are plausable, but knowing her she'd use magic, because only magic users would be able to trace back the source, and obviously they aren't common." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 "Wait a sec. You guys say "Dark Crystal?" Nightshroud heard the 2 boys talking about the dark being and walked over to him "What the hell is she doing back?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 "It doesn't matter how she managed to poison Jeremy. What matters is that Dark Crystal is out there and either she's managed to seduce a megalomaniacal Top Gear presenter to help her with her fiendish plan, or vice versa. Both ways it spells trouble for everyone in the academy." Kin turned to Nightshroud. "You'd better ask Crystal that, Nightshroud." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 "But... there's two of them hear right now, don't you think we would've noticed by now Crystal...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.