Negimalevolent Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 "My turn then? i start with pot of greed, then Heavy storm, next I play hammer shot to destroy the morphtronic, and I summon my raging flame sprite, equip it with axe of despair and play double attack and so I discard my Jinzo so my sprite can atack twice, so I'll attack Raiden once and kin once afterwards! i set one and end" Luke: 4000Raiden: 2900Kin: 1900 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Nightshroud and Jade stood on a cliff looking out towards the City that AJ was still on. "Think he'll be ok?" Jade asked not looking from the city. Nightshroud shrugged. "Not sure. The Allies are tough to beat in a duel. Who knows what they're like alive." "Did you mean it? Is he really going to die?" Nightshroud didn't speak. He just kept staring towards the city. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Before the trio could get back onto their feet, a sudden gust blew the two remaining cards away. All three scrambled for them, but they were too slow; the wind was faster, and blew the cards away into nowhere. Before Richard or James could identify the mysterious man, he ran for it. The duo didn't bother chasing after him; instead they went back to help Jeremy. And for all this time, no one knew James had taken Dark James. ~End of flashback~ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 "Fine, I'll flip up my monster.""And now I'll activate Pot of Greed." Kin drew two cards. "I'll increase my firepower by summoning Icicle Werewolf Warrior.""But there's more. I activate the spell card Double Summon and summon my Icicle Dragon 2.""And now I'll tune them together to summon my Icicle Storm Dragon!" A massive dragon, ten times bigger than the dragon Raiden had seen Kin on before, materialised in the air, whipping up a blizzard around it."Now I'll activate my Storm Dragon's special ability! By tributing my Icicle Dragon 1, your flame sprite goes into defense mode and loses all its attack points. And to make things even worse for you, I'll activate my Frozen Dragonfire Equip Spell and equip it to my Storm Dragon. Now go storm dragon, attack his Flame Sprite! And now my Dragon's effect kicks in, meaning you have to say goodbye to two of your cards in your hand."Kin: 1900Luke: 1100 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 OOC: *Facepalm* You obviously missread my move, jinzo was discarded and raging flame sprite is on field [3100ATK] it can attack directly thanks to it's effect and I have a face down IC:He face palmes "hey listen, I don't know who you're trying to fool with that move, but attacking my grave is dumb" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 OOC: Move edited "OK, should have made it clearer." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 OOC:take it easy on him Super its not easy fighting agains Raiden in THIS rp and Magus in another one but i still must FacepalmIC:Raiden stood dumbfounded by that move "What in the hell is he planning he must be some kind of duelling...genius...or he didnt get much sleep...ive never seen anyone attack a graveyard" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 AJ got up and the CB's followed him. He approached the Allies once more. "You've come again to be defeated?" said Closer, but AJ just smirked. A rainbow aura appeared around him and behind him and the CB's Rainbow Dragon appeared. "The darkness ends here!" he said with a forceful voice. Closer charged a shot and fired it towards them. "The darkness is eternal!!!" he shouted and fires the blast. RD charged a laser and the CB's began to glow. "You wish!" said AJ and Rianbow Dragon fired the blast and the CB's turned into laser that scattered around it. The two blasts met and a light was given off. AJ was standing in pure white. Thoughts floating threw his head. Garnet........ ..........................Athrun............ ............................................................................Crystal...........i'm sorry........ .........i love you........... A massive explosion was heard. Part of the city was blown off and the island began to slowly dessend. Nightshroud and Jade looked on in disbelief. Joanna was on the beach with Athrun still unconsious. Her duel spirits on looking the scene. Both the island and Andrew Maxwell, we're soon lost in the ocean. --wow, that sucks for me..... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 He sighs "your powers of observation are rubish" luke: 4000Kin: 1700 "Where's your dragon? Gone because you overlooked my equip spell!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 OOC: Check out the post, It's been edited. I misread your post, but now I've edited mine. I've gotta go for tea, but I'll be back in 10 minutes or so. "I think not. maybe you should look before you criticise. As you can see, you seem to be a bit short on life points at the moment." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 OOC:That wasn't there when I posted, which is a degree of cheating in a way, sorry, my proof is in the posts:Today, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: Today 05:09 PM by goldeneagle.) Post: #4030Today, 05:06 PM Post: #4035 Supercardman101 it wasn't there IC:"look before I critisize, unless I'm missing something super huge here, there's nothing to look at" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 "So you're saying they did go after you but never found you?" asked Garnet. Before she could have an answer she could sense something had happened to her dad ... something awful ... she immediately pulled out the camcorder and saw nothing. She gasped ... knowing the device, if she had no signal it could only mean one thing... "No ..." she muttered. Her father couldn't be dead ... he couldn't be ... tears rolled down her face as she knew the awful truth ... her father was dead ... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 OOC: Technically the post before was also a breach of the rules, seeing as it attacked an opponent that wasn't technically there, so I altered it. Kin looks exasperated. "Look, why don't we just get on with the game." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 OOC:im glad you 2 know how these types of things resolve ^-^IC:"heheh" Raiden thought about the card in his hand and grinned and muttered just under a whisper "Not that any of your monsters will matter by the end of my turn" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Tears formed in Jade's eyes. Her son was no more. She fell to her knees and cried softly. Nightshroud was at a loss for words. He simply lowered himself to Jade's level and put an arm around her. "I'm an evil dark being and now i'm comforting her?" he asked himself. "What effect did that kid have on me?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 OOC: Which was then corrected by you, before my post @ 5:06, when it was technicly correct, but the spell wasn't there, if this was a real tornament match, then there wouldn't be any take backs IC:he sighs "is that even posable seing as we have no clue as to what should happen anyway.... should we ask Raiden, he's in this duel too" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 OOC: Look, I think we're taking a little misreading of a post a bit too seriously. I suggest we wipe the argument from the minds of our characters. Now let's just get on with this duel, unless you want to forfeit that is. "Come on then Raiden, your move." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 OOC: Ok, I'm fine with that, but what was the outcome, because if your attack got through, I was gonna counter it anyway IC:"Time to see what becomes of this then, heads up Raiden" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 "Alright at long last i draw and now since Luke killed my morphtronic Videon I discard my Blue Thunder T-45 to activate Lightning Vortex destroying all Face up monsters that my opponent controls i set 2 cards and attack Kin directly Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Meanwhile, Crystal could feel something awful had just happened. She immediately teleported back to the island and found her daughter slowly crying. Fearing for the worst, she rushed over and kneeled by her. "Garnet, what's happened to your father?" "Mum ..." she couldn't speak. Even though she sometimes found her parents getting in the way of her money-making schemes, she still loved them. "I ... it's dad, he's ..." "No ... he's not ..." Crystal began to cry too. "Mum, he's dead ..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 "It looks like that's an early end for me then." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 He smiles "I'll save my sprite with my Spell Shield Type 8! Carry on Raiden" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 "Thanks Luke." Kin smiles, and makes a mental decision to attack Raiden instead of Luke next turn. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 OOC:btw masterofice Hanshou is under attack by my ally so there now you have something ELSE to handle XDIC:i guess with that i wrap up my turn Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Athrun was still unconsious. Joanna was holding him in her arms where they had landed. Tears fell from her eyes as well. She knew Athrun would be upset once he heard, but right now she had something to do. She swung one of his arms around her shoulder and she began to support him to the infermary. Armor Master and Armed Wing helping as well. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.