~Kefka~ Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Look." said Nightshroud in a dull voice. "I got places to get to so you can search and snap shots after we're done but for now....." suddenly he felt a presence approaching. Just then he saw Dark Richard, Garnet and the others walk into the cave as well. "Looks like i got vistors. Will the surprises never sease?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 The Figure looked up and saw Garnet enter."yo, Garnet wanna take some pics with the millennium items before the nice man over here takes them away." he was enjoying himself, and it was apparent. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "You defeated Kuroi Ryu?" he said as the pendant of light blasted him in the heart' date=' the darkness chipping away slowly."how.....it can't be, either way, I activate my face-down, Warlord's Decree! now I can special summon a monster who has the same level and attribute to my destroyed monster, I special Summon Vortex Guardian Hametsu!"The gates of what seems like hell open up and the dark figure steps out, his masamune already unsheathed and his wings expanded."This is where you cower in fear."said Hametsu as his energy pressure crush the surrounding environment, Zensaki can feel it back in the cave."Oh crap...." Ryu smiles"I set a card and end."Â [spoiler=card']Â Â He smiles "it's time! Draw!" He stares at the card in surprise "This... card isn't one of mine... how did it get here... wait... could it be one of those cards that that weird guy gave me...? What does it do!?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Excuse me, this is my neighbouring cave," said Dark Richard. "Of course I've got to know what's going on next door if two foreign people suddenly turn up."Â "He's got a point Nightshroud," said Garnet. She turned to the man. "Errr do I know you?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Uhm, I confused you with a wingweaver remember?" he said as he sighed, either way, I just want to take a picture of the millennium items, is that okay?" he asked sternly. meanwhile Ryu was confused, that light blinded his judgment."what are you babbling about! take your turn!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 Nightshroud smirked. "Well Sin was in this place first so i couldn't say i knew you where livin here too, and aside from that the Items are for AJ. He needs them so he can raise the Sacred City and plunge his mudbull of a planet into the darkness. That's about the jist of it." he said simply. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Oh right, I remember you. Richard, it's alright," said Garnet. "They won't hurt the place, I think they want ju - wait a minute, did you say Millennium Item? Nightshroud, I hope you're going to safeguard it from Sin." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Ah, so AJ brought the darkness up eh, haven't seen that rascal in over 20 years" the figure said wholeheartedly."but why would he want to place the world in darkness, that's not very AJ-like. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 He starts to panic "Take my turn, how can I when I don't know what card's in my hand!? this is nuts... I don't know what it is... wait... maybe if I focus on it hard... I'll see it" he concentrates OOC: JZ-Sempai, either you have some short term memory loss coming into action or you'd remember that a figure gave Luke some blank cards, or at least that what Luke thinks, remember? Also, No OOC only posts Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 ooc:i know, but Luke need's to defeat Hametsu first, don't worry, you'll be fine The cards radiate a little with the crystal, and the attribute shows up as light, it's type as a warrior, and it's ATK at 2500, then the pendant stops glowing and the card stops changing. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 Nightshroud shrugged. "You'd have to ask him about it, but until then i'll be taking my leave." and with that he vanished in a dark mist. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "hmm... with just this in my hand... I can't beat his monster so.... i guess it's your move Ryu... i'd say good luck, but that's not an option Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Since we're here, we can duel now," said Dark Richard as he activated his duel disk again. Garnet nodded and activated hers. She felt slightly alone, knowing that she now wielded an incomplete deck. "You first Garnet."Â "OK." She drew. "I start with a face down monster, then I use Terraforming to add the Test Track to my hand. Now I play the Test Track, set two and finish."Â Â Garnet - 4000Dark Richard - 4000Â Dark Richard drew. "I play Jodie Kidd. Now attack her face down monster!"Â Â "You destroyed my Chibi Richard Hammond, which means you loose 500 Life Points, and by his effect Richard Hammond comes onto the field. Now by his effect, you loose ... a furthur 400 Life Points."Â Â Â Garnet - 4000Dark Richard - 3100Â "Very well. I set a card and finish." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 The figure sighs."crap, do I really have to go follow? no, it's not my fight, I'm needed elsewhere anyway." Ryu draws."Now then I summon my Vortex Guardian Eibmoz! then I tribute him to special summon a vortex guardian from my hand, and another from my grave! I choose, Kamiya from my Grave and I special summon santo!" now then, Hametsu attack! ooc:you have any monsters on the field? [spoiler=cards] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "You obtained them?" asked AJ once Nightshroud returned. The dark figure smiled and handed him the items.  "With minimal difficulty. Did the allies go and fetch him yet?" AJ nodded. "They are locating Athrun now, but regaurdless, he'll be leading him to me soon enough. And once that happens, i'll finish this. Once and for all." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 OOC: yes but it don't matter, also, g2g eat now, brb ICHe smiles "Not so fast cousin, I activate Magic Cylender!" He smiles as the two tubes appear before him, feel the wrath of your own vortex's power!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 Garnet drawn. "Now I reveal Hammerhead! And now that that's done, I Normal Summon my Hamster Warrior! And now I'll use his effect to discard Chibi Jeremy Clarkson - hence inflicting 600 Life Point damage - and since there is a loop, Chibi Jeremy Clarkson comes back to the field and you loose a furthur 500 Life Points."Â Â Â Â Garnet - 4000Dark Richard - 2000Â "Now I Syncro both Hamster Warrior and Richard Hammond for the one and only - well, not quite, more like another copy of - Richard Hammond, Guardian of the Hamsters! And now the loop resumes but I will only return Hamster Warrior to the field."Â Â "Now Hamster Warrior, attack Jodie Kidd!"Â "Now! I activate Rainbow Life, which means I gain rather than loose Life Points!"Â "Not this card again! Fine! I finish my move."Â Garnet - 4000Dark Richard - 2400 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Beautiful counter cousin, one of the few Hametsu cannot destroy! but now I discard Tori from my hand, I lose nothing!" he said as a young witch appeared on the field only to be decimated by the returning blast. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 OOC: how many Vortex Guardians were there overall? I only remember there were seven.... "My draw." Dark Richard drew. "I play Michael McIntyre and I'll pay 1000 Life Points to take control of both your Richard Hammond cards. Now I play Monster Reborn and bring back Chibi Richard Hammond. Now I tribute all three to Special Summon myself, and you loose 500 Life Points as a result. But that's not all, I'll Special Summon my own copy of Richard Hammond, and you loose 400 Life Points."  [spoiler=Lore]This card can only be Special Summoned by sending to your Graveyard 3 cards with "Richard Hammond" in its name from your hand or field. This card is unaffected by monster effects. Every time this card is attacked, you can switch targets to another monster (this effect can only be used once per turn). All Battle Damage you take as a result of this effect is inflicted on your opponent instead. (OOC: *dies from the picture*) Garnet - 3100Dark Richard - 1400 "I use a Double Summon and summon a copy of Chibi Richard Hammond. Now, let's get down to business. Chibi, destroy the Chibi Jeremy!" "Now the loop comes into effect, so not only do you loose more Life Points, you also bring Jeremy Clarkson to the field in defence mode!"  Garnet - 3100Dark Richard - 900 "Hmph, that's not an issue. Now Richard, destroy Jeremy Clarkson. I end my turn." Garnet - 3100Dark Richard - 900 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 He smiles "Then I use divine wrath! I discard a card to negate the effect of your monster! ...nice try though" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 Athrun was darting towards the cave where he felt Garnet. "I need to tell her what's going on with dad. I hope i'm not too late!!!" he said trying to go faster then he could. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Now Jeremy Clarkson returns to the field, since you destroyed him," said Garnet as she drew. "I play Pot of Greed. Now I tribute my Chibi Jeremy Clarkson for Jeremy Clarkson, Speed Warrior. Now as a loop, Chibi comes back to the field and you loose another 500 Life Points."Â Â "Now I use Double Summon for another Chibi Jeremy Clarkson, which means you loose!"Â Garnet - 3100Dark Richard - 0000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 ooc:there were 7 summoners, but the Vortex Guardian's themselves were as vast as the Mystic Guardians. "Not bad cousin, I'll take quite alot of damage now but I activate my face-down, Rebirth of the dark willed, now I lower the damage by tributing Santo and Kamiya, to 100. then I add a card to my hand.  Ryu:2900 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Well done Garnet, you beat me fair and square. With that, I am yours to use. Oh, and before I hand over my card to you, I only have one request. Since you're currently down on a duel spirit, you wouldn't mind if I became your semi-duel spirit, would you?" "No ... you know, you don't seem as dark as I thought you would be," said Garnet. Dark Richard managed a tiny smile. "Media coverage gave the wrong impression." With that he disappeared and all that remained behind was his card and several others. Garnet picked it up and just stared at his picture. Unable to help herself, she gave it a very quick kiss, and swore she saw his cheeks turn pink. Feeling quite happy, she placed her new cards in her deck and Dark Richard appeared. "Awww thanks Garnet," he said. "Garnetchan, Dark-san, we need to leave," squeaked Hamster Warrior. They left the cave. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 He is surprised "Darn it... wait... when did that face down get there in the first place" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.