Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]

Negimalevolent

"Oh there you are" said Satyre walking in through the door, smiling. Chris glared at him through tearfilled eyes. "Never occurred to you that I walked away from you because i wanted to be alone?" he said, sounding very annoyed. Satyre shrugged, "By the looks of it, you need a friend right now and I want you to know that I'm here for you" it said smiling a little. Chris smiled back at him "maybe you're not half-bad after all" he said and Satyre laughed.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He laughs as he hears garnet "I knew you'd be mean and say you saw it, at least I had the decency to keep quiet about what I know happened, that's not a good way to treat your bro isn't it?"

just then there is a shout from a member of staff "Luke Aquas? is there a luke Aquas on the boat?" luke quickly stands "oh, seems I'm needed for something, be back soon" he quickly rushes off "phone for you" the member of staff says "hello?" luke says as he takes ahold of the phone "hello? Luke, this is Hope hospital" the voice responds in a rather gloomy manner

Athrun sweatdropped. "Aww, leave him alone." Joanna appeared behind the sibblings. She wrapped her arms around him. Athrun smiled. "Besides, even if my bf is bi, it wouldn't make too much of a difference." she laughed. Athrun sweatdropped again.

"I just can't get a break can i?" he asked sorely to himself.

"You just better hope mom doesn't find out about you money obsessed underground organization, or that you have a crush on Greg." He smirked. "Dad told me how crazy mom went with prepareing for their wedding. Do you have any idea what it'll be like if mom hear's you love someone? She be on you about children automaticly."

Satyre managed to cheer chris up so he decided to get out of the bathroom. There was no sign of the others so he took a seat near the exit of the boat. He relized that he hadn't even looked through his new Deck yet so he started to examin his new cards. He was glad to see that all of his staples were left but there were several new cards in there, replacing the old ones. "Baahlin, the Scapelord?" he mumbled and let out a sound of amusement. "Don't you make fun of that card Chris, it's quite powerful" Satyre scolded him. It couldn't keep a straight face for long though, "But I have to agree that the name is quite ridiculous"

Garnet looked rather happy. "Actually, for your information, the underground cabin is really the pfficial bookies, and it was Chris who started it all, during their last year here. And anyway, what about you and Joanna? She's going to edge you two as well you know."

"What do you need to tell me about angie...?" luke asks starting to tremble slightly "Well, your parents were brought in earlyer.... they had been in a car crash with a drunk driver... we brought them in and did everything we could but I'm afraid...." the nurse responds, it was clear she was finding it hard to tell Luke what had happened "Wait.... so... my dad... is he....dead...?" Luke says, shaking harder "Not quite..." the nurse says, Luke sighs "P-Please don't scare me like that Angie..." luke responds, no longer shaking "I'm sorry Luke, but... BOTH of your parents are dead..." Luke is shocked "SAY WHAT!?" he shouts, very loudly

He looked through the rest of the deck trying to understand it's combos. "So I guess this deck focuses on swarming out Tokens and then get out either Baahlin or Satyre.. or both" he thought and studied the effects of some of the new cards in there. "there are quite a few combos for getting these out pretty fast" he thought as he looked from Lovely Satyre to Lady Shepherd and Lost Sheep. "I can't wait to try this deck out" he said, to noone in particular and smiled.

"That's all I have to say" The nurse says gloomily "Please... tell me this is a cruel joke... PLEASE!" Luke says as he begins to sob "I'm sorry, but if I did that... I would be fired, so... I'm very sorry, can you cope living alone... or can you stay with your cousin?" Luke starts to cry now "I guess... I'm gonna have to try...." he places the phoine down and heads back to his seat, crying, he sits down, silently

(OOC: chapter 5 of TTR is here! And am I right in thinking Crystal and Josep are the only surviving members of the original gang?)

Garnet heard the news. "I'm sorry Luke," she said, remembering how she had felt when her dad had died. She knew the pain, and she made no furthur jesting.

Archived