Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]

Negimalevolent

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--what do u mean WTH?! Athrun has a gf, he's not going to go that way if he has a gf, and i never said i was cool with my character turning that way, so what where u expecting?

Athrun and Joanna was now sitting at the lighthouse before the boat came. "You coming back next year?" he asked Joanna. The female nodded and smiled.

"You're going to be here so of course." she said. Athrun smiled lightly.

The sound of the flute helped him to pull himself together and as he blinked his tears away he saw a card lying on the ground in front of him. He picked it up and read it, 'now that you are ready to act with your heart you are ready to use your true deck, follow the flute...' he read it out loud, but he still felt completely numb. He got up and started to follow the tune. It lead him to the forest, deep into it. The tune got louder and he knew he must be getting close now.

Edit:

Ooc: i meant your Ooc, i kinda knew that was coming

He came to a small glen and he suddenly felt very serene. The flute silenced and a man with a goatee looked out from behind a bush. 'took you long enough' it said looking him up and down. Chris felt a rush of anger, this was the guy that had stolen his deck!? 'where's the deck?' he growled. The man pointed at a rock further away. Chris stomped away to it finding a deck lying there. As he reached for it he froze, the top card.. 'lovely satyre?' he mumbled and turned to look at the man again. 'Thats me, it said' stepping out from behind the bush, revealing that the bottom half of him was the part of a goat.

'but.. How can you..' chris started, but the satyre answered him before he could finish, 'im a duel spirit.. Your duel spirit acctually'. Chris looked surprised and the satyre laughed. 'i guess im the first duel spirit you've ever seen?' it said walking closer to him. Chris just nodded and then reached out a hand to touch it, but his hand went right through it. 'ill explain it all during the vacations' it said and smiled, 'but now you need to get your things and get to the boat'. Chris nodded, took the deck and ran back to the dorm to get his things. The only thing that could go wrong now was that he would run into Athrun.

He made sure that he didn't run into Athrun or any of the others on the way to the dorms or at the docks. As the boat left he gazed back at the Academy, sighing longingly. "hey what's up?" the satyre said, reclining himself against the security fence (whatever it's called xD) that surrounded the boat. "I'm not going to talk to you among other people because I don't want to be that kid who speaks to himself" chris said through his teeth, glaring at the satyre. "well, that doesn't stop me from talking to you, now does it?" it said grinning at him. "of all the duels spirits out there, why would I have to get the annoying one?" Chris thought and rolled his eyes.

OOC: when's the next part coming up? :D

He got away from the place where he was standing, to find somewhere to sit, but it had to be somewhere where he wouldn't risk running into any of the others. "Hey where're you going!?" The satyre said, running after him. Chris didn't answer it, since he was busy looking for a place to sit as well as keeping a look-out for Luke and the others.. and especially he was looking out for Athrun. As he thought about him he thought about him he felt as if his heart was punctuated with several needles and he almost started sobbing again. But he stopped himself from doing so, crying now would just draw attention to him.

He boards the boat "Actualy... I probably have a better view if I went onto the upper deck..." he heads up

~Meanwhile in an unknown location~

"nurse! bring them in, quickly!" the nurse rushes out and comes back in a flash with two figures on two beds "Right away doctor" she says as she leaves to get them "What's their condition?" the doctor asks "They have no pules, we'll have to try difibrilization doctor" The doctor rushes to a machine "Ok, standby for difibrilization, 120 volts!" he comes back with a pair of rectangular pads "3, 2, 1, CLEAR!"

He sees Luke get on the boat and quickly turns around to walk in the other direction, this of course caused him to walk right through Lovely Satyre. "hopefully he didn't see me" he thought, not even aware of the fact that he'd walked through his own duel spirit.. and even more unaware of the fact that it was whining about it.

"You think he's ready? I mean we just met the guy and already we're throwing into the fire. How's he gonna defend himself with no weapons?"

"He has powers that none of us do. He'll be fine."

"Still don't trust the guy either. He just fell from out of nowhere, and it seems like Kat is really fond of him."

"Why do you think that Mavrick? Just becuase she looks at him one way doesn't automaticly mean love."

"The only reason you're saying that Vince is becuase you never had a love."

"I don't need love to say i've had a good life."

"Should could use it with the way you act." DD Warrior (Mavrick) and DD Assailant (Vincent) where sitting at a table waiting for DD Warrior (Katrina) to appear from her room in their base. Suddenly the rooms door oppened to reveal Katrina and DD Survivor who both walked out.

"Look's good." said Vincent to her.

"Nice outfit. Hides your identity well." Mavrick gets up and smirks. "The gangs all here, we ready to do this?" DD Survivor pulls down the hood and the face of AJ is revealed.

"Yeah. I have a family to get back to."

OOC: if this is some plot twist stein, it better be over soon

IC:

~Hope Hospital~

"it's no use doctor, the patients have died" the doctor sighs "I guess there realy ws no point doing all that work, i should have known they'd be DUAs..." the nures sighs "Don't be like that doctor, it wasn't your fault..." the doctor smiles "yeah.... the only problem is that now we have to tell their kid..." the nurse sighs "i was afraid you'd say that...."

OOC: the lost father returns..? btw, I thought DDAssailant was a woman <.< meh, maybe I'm mistaken :/

he looked behind him, Luke hadn't seen him.. or atleast he hadn't come over if he did. He let out a sigh of relief. He didn't really know why he was avoiding Luke though, Luke hadn't done anything to him and he hadn't done anything to Luke.. so why did he avoid him? He bit his lip, he was so confused. he wanted to talk to someone.. someone that wasn't Athrun or Lovely Satyre. But he knew that if he told Luke, or anyone else for that matter, and Athrun found out abot it.. he'd be dead.

--looks more of a dude to me, and i know super, i actually got a fic idea for AJ's time in the DD, that's the last you'll here of it for this part

Athrun was sitting up againt the lighthouse with Joanna is his arms. He was going to miss her while away from the academy. He was going to miss all of his friends...he was still desiding on whether or not he would reall miss Chris. Maybe he'd cool off after the summer. Athrun wasn't one to hold a grudge. Alot had happened over this year. The battle with the emotion knights, Sin returning to take revenge of everyone. His father's death...........he tried to keep that out of mind.

"What are you thinking about?" said Joanna which snapped him back to reality. He looked down and smiled.

"Nothing much." he kissed her on the forehead and looked back out towards the ocean.

OOC: i thought it was too first, but if i remember correctly it's a she. look at the eyes, more of a feminine touch to them (if I'm not completely off, havn't seen that card for a while xD) and I think she has breasts too <.<

Chris went to the bathroom, at least there he wouldn't run into anyone and he would be able to be alone with his thoughts. he locked behind him, sat down and buried his face in his hands. He was feeling a mixture of almost every feeling he'd ever known.. every one but happiness.

The boys and Garnet teleported to their ship, where all their luggage was. They just sat and talked, plotting how best to run the bookies; the burden rested on their shoulders now, especially on Garnet; now that she knew who had started it, she would have to continue the bookies in honour of Chris.

"Hang on guys," said Garnet and she teleported to where her brother was. "You know bro, I never knew you had such a magnetic pull. Females swoon over your bravery ... and men want to kiss you." She winked cheekily at him. "Good way to come out." She patted him on the shoulder.

Archived