Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]

Negimalevolent

It was the first problem he had to solve as her boyfriend....how could he make her feel better? saying that she did better than the other 88 students might work, but he wasn't sure."but you're score is still higher than most people, and everyone knoew you're one of the best duelists around...why so hung up over one score?"

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greg laughed at her words. "Oh that! Well..." He pulled out a pale blue triangular device from his pocket, which came with some straps. He strapped it to the back of his hand and everything became clear. "This, dear Gemheart, is a special device which allows me to teleport anywhere. That's how I got in ... in fact, that's how Furnoose, Mouseball, Goldenquack and Adderskin all got in."

"What do you mean?" asked Garnet, confused.

"The bookies started from your generation ... someone called Chris devised the app and started the bookies, selecting a few students..."

"Chris ..." The name rung a bell, but Garnet couldn't tell what.

ooc: I was expecting him to say: I love the sound of my voice.. lol :P

As he approached the Beach he saw a lone figure sitting in the sand. he smiled, "Luke, who else?" he thought and shook his head a little. Athrun didn't seem to be around though, he sighed and walked over to Luke. He sat down beside him, and sighed. "I can't believe it will be my last year here next year..." he sad, looking out over the ocean.

OOC: misspelled ^^' re-read and i think u'll understand

"oh.. thought abought regular high-school, I keep doing that" he said laughing. "Guess I'm not used to the fact that this work differently, after all" he smiled, but his smile faded quickly and got replaced by a troubled look. "But if I don't find my Deck.. I don't know what's going to happen" he rested his chin on his knees and gazed at the ocean.

ooc: imma be on my phone so answering might take longer from now on :/

"Chris," muttered Garnet. "Chris ... his name sounds so familiar ... why does it ..." A lightbulb could have lit up. "Mum's clone!" She looked fascinated.

"Huh?" asked Greg, confused.

"Wow, he started the bookies single handedly? And mum never knew..."

--guys i'm so sry i haven't been on lately, my life has been hell, but i'll try to be on a bit more so i don't look like i'm ignoring you guys

Athrun looked on the board with the exam results. "No way....." he looked at his scored and smiled. He began to laugh slightly. "Thanks for believing in me dad." he said with a smile. "I wonder how everyone else did." he said and walked off to go find the rest of his friends and his sister.

OOC: Master Red, in part 3 Crystal had a clone called Chris, who was basically the opposite of her but he turned good and in part 4 he helped defeat an evil spirit called Zaroc, who was possessing Crystal, but died with his girlfriend Bonnie when Bloodlust (a villain) kept torturing her

Garnet suddenly spotted a symbol carved on the device. It was a simplified version of Curse of Dragon, with two lances crossed behind it. "Is that the logo of the bookies?" she asked, pointing to it. Greg nodded, and Garnet remembered her mum telling her how Chris always used Curse of Dragon as a form of transport, but also ran the Gaia archtype in his deck of warriors. She guessed that explained the two spears.

--did you say Chris is coming back? awesomeness!!!!

Athrun hadn't seen anyone since he had dueled the Regret Knight. "I wonder where everyone is? I haven't seen them in a while." Just then a voice called to him.

"Yo kid." Athrun turned to see Nightshroud a few yards from him.

"Nightshroud? What are you doing here? I thought you and Jade vanished after my dad died." Nightshroud smriked.

"We're always staying around here. Nothing good ever happens anywhere else." he laughed. His expression then turned serious. "However i need to talk to you about something. You're father left you a little something. Sort of a will, you can say."

OoC: well isnät that just a charming coincidence :P

After a good night of sleep Chris had sorted out zero of his issues, and time was ticking away fast. He had to get to AThrun today or he'd have major issues to deal with next semester. The biggest one being not having a Deck. He had gotten all freshened up, packed and clothed so all that was left to do was to find Athrun.. wherever he might be. He decided to check around campus first, since it was close by. Hopefully Athrun could be find quickly so he could get it over with, and hopefully Joana wasn't with him.

"I wonder how I'm going to tell him?" he thought, drifting away in his own thoughts.

"last day of school huh?" he looks at the two swords his father left him before he disappeared."both my mother and father will be traveling the duel spirit world for the next year...it'll be interesting being without them....I'll sure miss them though, but I guess this is my chance, to study under the original...." he smiles as he looks up into the sky.

OOC: Stein, no, but Garnet has just discovered Chris started the bookies, hence the Curse of Dragon with the two spears logo, and choose 5 people to run them for him

The following day came, and Garnet couldn't believe it was their last day there. Their first year had certainly been eventful, and if it continued for the next three years ... she would have enough stories to chronicle Crystal's.

Archived