Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]

Negimalevolent

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Garnet mouthed 'WTF' as she read some of the questions. How was she suppose to know what Dangerous Machine Type-6's effect was? And what was this Power Wall thing? And Question? And she was pretty sure there was a typo for the Neo-Spaciens question...

Lucy was hoping that she could pass the test, but was have great trouble with a number of the questions. So... If I put Morphtronic Remoten in Defence Position... What effect does it gain..? Damn! I've forgotten... Ummm... Does it gain 800 Defense..? No... No... That's Videon... Lucy thought, scratching her head as she tried to finish the exam.

OoC: Thanks for telling me the exam started Super -_-

OOC: omg this test was pretty hard I didn't even know some of the cards O_o (I suck at yugimonz theory xD)

Chris had gotten his butt to the test when he heard the announcement. He took a seat pretty far back in the hall. He could'nt see any of the others, not that it mattered. talking during test-time can be quite treacherous.

He opened the test, looking through the questions. "sheet this was harder than I thought" he thought biting his pencil. "power wall? What the hell is that!?" he thought, acctually wanted to scream the last part.

Garnet kept her head down and kept checking her paper. She was sure the Neo-Spaciens question was a typo - she had crossed out the answers and written what should be the correct one. She was quite certain she hadn't got some of them spot on ... such as the Ancient Gear one ... how was she suppose to know? Why can't they ever give us Spellcaster questions?

Lucy let out a sigh of relief as she finally reached the final question. Wow, on the questions that have more than 1 answer... I've put all of the answers! Well! I'm doing well! Hehe~ Lucy thought to herself cheerfully, as her pencil wrote across the paper. Afterwards, she layed back in her seat, happy that she had finally finished the exam. Oh my! I finished so quickly! Hehe~

OOC: If I thought like Chris I probably would've done better xD (hopefully I guessed right on the ones I were unsure of lol)

He made a circle around one of the answers.. the last one. Luckily he had brought a calculator to the test so the numbers questions should've been right. He chewed a little on the pencil while looking through his answers. "meh, good enough" he thought, placing the pencil beside the test and relaxing. "I wonder how the others did"

Garnet yawned widely as she saw the clock. Oh come on, how long is this exam going to take?? She felt so bored she magically made a small square piece of paper appear and began folding it into a crane. Due to her short stature, she was hidden from view.

Chris walked down to the front desk and placed his test neatly on top of one of the many piles with testresults in. He then walked towards the door, humming a little. He was pleased with how the test had went, he had probably not aced it but he felt quite confident with his answers and he had made quite reasonable guesses.

Garnet handed her paper in and left the hall with the crane flying over her head. Greg, Furnoose and Mouseball soon caught up with her. "What did you think of that? I wasn't so sure on that Power Wall question..." said Mouseball.

"I'm glad they gave us an Ancient Gear, that was easy," interjected Furnoose.

"Easy??" repeated Garnet. "It took me ages to remember the effect from a duel with you. Why can't we ever get anything Spellcaster based? Why??"

Archived