Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]

Negimalevolent

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris had just been loafing around in his room all day, waiting for the test results to get in. As he heard the announcement he quickly made his way over there, finding Luke and Garnet standing in the crowd that had formed by the board. "Hey guys" he called, as he got closer to them. "how did you do?" he said, nodding towards the board.

"well I certainly didn't flunk" he said, laughing a little. He looked at the board tracing his finger along the lines to find his name. As he reached his name he lowered his head, looking dissapointed. "12 out of 20?", he thought getting up, staring at the list. "And I thought I had payed attention during class"

"What about you two?" asked Garnet to Mouseball and Furnoose. They both had achieved the same mark as her, and ranked 27 and 28 respectively.

"Looks like Adderskin's going to have a resit," commented Furnoose. "He only got 6 ... and Goldenquack isn't going to be joining him, he's 18th on the tier."

"Athrun did really good though" he thought, smiling, as he saw how far up his friends name was. "but I still did horribly" he then thought and glared at his name on the board. "And to top everything off my Deck is completely gone, well isn't my life just fabulous" he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Say wha!? What the hell did I get wrong on that test!?" Lucy said in disbelief as she saw her her marks. "I even put extra answers! How is that even fair!? End of the World does summon Demise & Ruin, Win Condition cards are Exodia, Final Countdown and Destiny Board! How did I get such a low mark!?" Lucy screamed, frustrated and angry.

OoC: Super, PM me with the questions I got wrong please

Lucy came back and sulked. "That Neo-Spacian question... was really... really... unfair..." Lucy said to Ryu, before pushing past and sitting against a tree. "I wanted to get at least an A... This sucks..." Lucy moaned, before looking at the ground with a rather upset expression.

"Come on, let's go," said Garnet to Greg. He nodded and through the crowds they left, until they were alone.

"Cheer up, you still passed," said Greg. Garnet nodded as they drew into a quick kiss. "It's hard to think we'll be leaving tomorrow." Garnet nodded again. "It was a quick year. And to think it didn't feel so long ago when you joined the bookies."

"I know ... but tell me, how did you ever get in?"

Archived