Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]

Negimalevolent

OoC: and that is not my Chris, hence why I WTF a little over a previous post :P

He couldn't find Athrun anywhere and now he was starting to feel stressed. "god, where is he" he mumbled, looking around, not seeing him anywhere. Suddenly he heard a jolly tuned, played on what sounded like a flute. the sound was very low and was more like flutes whisper than a tune.. he tried to locate the source of the sound and soon found it. He started to follow it, intrigued by the harmony of the tune.

OoC: Only Chris can hear the flute btw, it's a plan for the future :P ;)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--i know what Chris it is, i was here for all 4 parts before this, and awwww, i liked Chris, he was like Gaia but not a monster or looked anything like him XD

"Your services?" he asked questionably. Nightshroud nodded.

"You dad told me to look after you and make sure you stayed safe. So like him, i'll allow you to use my powers when you see fit." Athrun was awe struck.

"Wait...you mean you're going to help me like you did for my dad?"

"That's about the jist of it." Nightshroud said with a smirk.

The song of the flute didn't seem to get louder as he followed, it seemed to stay in the same volume as ever.. although somehow he knew he got closer to the source of it. After he had followed around the tune of the flute for a while he heard voices in the distance, he recognized one of them as Athruns, but he couldn't recall he'd ever heard the other one before. "shame he's not alone" he thought and sneeked closer. The tune suddenly stopped and the whispering voice was there again, "follow your heart..."

OOC: and chris is the only one who can hear that voice as well, which will be explained soon enough ;)

OOC: lol Stein, he was very Gaia-centralled anyway, do you remember he flew everywhere on Curse of Dragon and had Gaia's horse for land movement?

Garnet and Greg teleported to the beach, all their items packed, where the ships rested in the docks, waiting to take the students away. They found Luke relaxing and went over to him. "Last day hm?" said Garnet.

--brb, gotta take my perscriptions to the drug store

"So it's gonna be me and you now huh?" asked Athrun and Nightshroud nodded.

"Only if you think you can handle it." said the dark being and Athrun nodded. "Alright then, let's do this!" Nightshroud turned into a dark mist and went inside of Athrun. The slifers eyes flashed red and a dark aura was around him. He clenched a fist and looked down at it.

"Now i know why my dad hung around with you. This feels fantastic." he said feeling the power course threw his veins.

As Chris came up close enough he saw that the other person, whoever it was had left. He had his chance.. however, there was something strange with Athrun.. he seemed to be surrounded by darkness.. "meh, probably my eyes playing tricks on me" he thought and got closer. "Hey Athrun!" he called, waving to him.

While they waited for Luke, Garnet turned to Greg. "Since you've got your teleportation pad ... that means I wont have to bother teleporting you everywhere anymore. Where are you going for the summer?"

"Home," answered Greg. "It's the only place I have. And I'll probably get a few more Gambling cards."

"I can sense everyone on the island is almost ready to leave....and I can sense Athrun is getting stronger...well, I can't be left behind! I have to make myself stronger, this island is all about surprises, so I have to be ready for anything...and everything....YO! OLD MAN!"

Josep appears with his hood already off." sheesh, I have a name you know, but, I'm guessing your ready to go?"

"Just about, my final test is done...so I guess it's time for me to go.....I'm not one for goodbyes, so I guess it's time, I'll see them all next year..."

Josep nods."fine then, but don't expect my training to be easy."

The girl appears next to him."and if you aren't careful, I'll take the Mystic Guardian's back from you!" she replies with a smile.

"I understand, lets go then." he says as Josep opens a white vortex and they walk through.

ooc:I got to get to work on the advanced versions of the Mystic Guardians, so Ryu's out until the next part.

OOC: OK

"Oh there you are," said Greg. Just then Adderskin, Goldenquack, Furnoose and Mouseball joined them, all using the teleportation pad. "Oh hello you lot. Excited it's the last day?"

"Kind of ... I mean, we've all made turnovers of some sort," Goldenquack pointed out. Everyone nodded.

Athrun glanced at him but suddenly they both heard a voice from over head. "Nightshroud, are you coming or not? We don't have all day you know!" Jade was standing in a tree above both figures.

"Fine fine!" said Nightshroud as he exitted Athrun. "Sheesh, i wanna show the kid what i can really do. I do have to team up with him you know!" Athrun looked confused.

"Wait! Where are you two going anyway?"

"What?" asked Garnet. "It is our profession here you know. But anyway, I'd rather you played us Gimme Some Money - as you can find on Leonic's signature - caus that matches more." And with that all six teleported to just round the corner where Athrun and Chris were.

"So are you coming or not?" said Jade to Nightshroud as the figure nodded.

"Do yourself a favor Athrun." said Noghtshroud in a low voice. "Never fall in love." Athrun laughed but suddenly Nightshroud was grabbed by the ear by Jade.

"Let's go!" she said and disappeared along with him.

'ok..' he said taking a deep breath. 'i have no idea how to say this in a good way, so in just going to say it...' he paused and looked him in the eyes. He must've zoned out a little because he realised that he had leaned over and kissed him. He quickly pulled away from him and turned around. 'im sorry, i didnt mean to do that' he sobbed and turned to face him, 'i just.. I love you' he whispered the last part.

--.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Athrun looked at Chris for a minute. This was.....he really didn't even need to say it. Awkward, not to mention weird and to him pretty sickening. He suddenly grabbed Chris by the shirt collar and hoisted him up. "You ever, AND I MEAN EVER, do something like that to me again and i swear on my fathers grave that you won't survive the next encounter!!!" he dropped him and walked off, still feeling both completely embarassed and awkward to what just happened.

"Hey Athrun!" said Joanna who had finally found him. Suddenly the Slifer walked up to her and kissed her full on the lips. It lasted a good minute before he broke off. He then took her hand and began to walk away with her now at his side. "What was that about?" she asked a bit flattered and confused.

"You don't want to know!" said Athrun still cross.

--................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(cocks shotgun) i'll give you a five second head start Red..............................

Archived