Jump to content

Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]


Negimalevolent

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zack walked over to Jacoby "It was a great duel! I've always been interested in Archfiends, so I'm glad I dueled! I guess I'll see ya around! I need some food!" He slowly walks past Jacoby, and goes about 30 feet away and makes a left towards the cafeteria. When he gets to the front door of the cafeteria, he takes a good, long examination of the outside of the cafeteria. It liked a 1 floor building, but with a pretty wide first floor.

Zack opens the push cafeteria door and enters the cafeteria. It looked pretty clean, and not that many people, but there wasn't too many people either. He takes a good look at the food in behind the glass, and he grabbed a tray from the pile near the door. He walked by the glass case browsing the food as he slid his tray along on the metal bars. He found some cajun rice, and got a burger with it. He walked over to a table with his mouth watering. He sat down, and used the spork he got with his rice and almost inhaled his rice. He then went to the burger, which he also scarfed down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...