Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC:1800 Original + 800 for Release Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "I activate my face down! Ruch recklessly! his attack spikes up 700!, Red-eyes! chomp down on the puppy!wow...that's the most horrific thing I've ever said...and I'm a dog lover" Ryu:3600Akihiko:3500 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "I activate a quick play from my hand, Wolf Pride! This lets me deactivate a spell that increases ATK of a monster while Pearl Wolf is on the field, SO HA CHUMP! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC:Sorry, I have to go now, let's say you won. so we don't get frozen in the RP."Dang it...Red-eyes goes down......oh crap...I'm really sorry, but I have to go...I forgot something urgent!"he places his hand on his deck"you win!"he runs back to class quickly Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC:i guess my opponent will win (srsly this whole ppl having to go thing is annoying me) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC: Dang man! IC: "Wolf good job" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 IC:"hmph i guess ill go see who is awake around campus" Raiden walks around looking for anyoneAfter a while of searching raiden decides to go back to his room as he passes in front of the mirror he hears an all too familiar voice Dark Raiden:(visible through the mirror) hello again RaidenRaiden:...you why wont you leave me aloneDark Raiden:now now we havent spoken in a year and THIS is how you greet meRaiden:you didnt torment me enough after my friends and Emily were taken?Dark Raiden:why dear boy ive come to help you!Raiden:What??Dark Raiden:mehehe She dosent notice you does she? the Garnet GirlRaiden:What are you saying?Dark Raiden:She will notice me...Raiden:No i...i dont want your kind of power...i...i dont need YOU!!!! *Raiden smashes the mirror Raiden then decides to go to sleep* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 AJ is sitting at the desk in his classroom, his eyes on his students. "In dueling there are many deck types and deck recipes out there." Suddenly AJ pulls out 10 decks and lays them on the table. "As duelists you'll have to get familiar with the different builds if you are to learn how to defend yourselves. I will call up 2 of you. You both will picks from these decks, not knowing what themes they are, and both of you wil duel with them. Sound simple enough?" "So who wants first crack at it?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "I'll try"Ryu says anxiously Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 --oh cool, someone actually came, lol i was doing another class but if you want to... AJ smiled at the boy. "Alright then Ryu.." he Pointed at the facedown decks. "Take your pick and good luck. And don't look at the deck until you start." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "Sure thing"he looks at them both and picks the one on the right. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OoC: Pragboy and his variety of personalities is here! The newest personality being Aquan! So what's happened? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC: Class time already!? lol IC: "I guess I'll try too Teach!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC:I've been in various duels and now I'm in class, because Satsujin says the only way to help you is to keep dueling Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OoC: Right, time for me to fit in somehow.IC: Bloodlust sits on the edge of the cliff, away from the forest. Kataoz could not get her here, no matter how hard he tried. She looked at her hand, which was continuing to bleed, even though there was not any signs of a physical wound. Bloodlust looked at the blood trickle down her arm, then sighed. She got up and took a step off the cliff, continuing to float in mid-air. "Satsujin... Where are you... I need you more than ever before... WHERE ARE YOU!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 AJ notices Aki and nods. "Then pick a deck and wait for instructions." "What's dad up to?" Athrun asked himself as Ryu and Aki readyed themselves for the duel at hand. --anyone wanna YVD? there's no one at my house and i'm seriously bored Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "RYU!""WOAH,what the hey! you again?!""I need a favor to ask,Kataoz will not allow me to see Bloodlust or he'll kill her, but If I don't see her soon, I fear she may lose her sense of reasoning,please...I need to posses your body""your crazy,but if it's for your love, then I guess I can let it slide,but right now, I have a duel!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "Thanks Teach, lets see..." He looks at the nine decks available and picks up one "alright" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "If Satsujin cared for me, he would be coming after me already... Maybe our marriage was for nothing... This is depressing me, why did I have to come back, why did I have to give that silly little girl the power to control over such a deity like myself!? All I want is to be back with Satsujin, thats all I want... All I ever will want..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 AJ looks at the two that stand before him. "Good, now both of you activate your duel disks and begin the duel." He walks back to the rows were the class is sitting. "Class take notes on this duel, and the tests from the first lesson where very well done, no one got below a 90." He sat down and observed the duel. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC: so we get to choose the decks we use? Cause...I have like 5 different decks in real life lol and wanna try one out :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "you first Aki-kun"he waits patiently"Lose quickly or something...I'm worried""Shut the hell up" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 --as long as they ain't custom made cards, go for it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OoC: whats going on? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC: Great! IC: "Alright, This will be the duel we missed!" He sets his deck in and activates his duel disk and draws "I set 2 cards and summon D.D. Survivor! end" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.