The D.M. Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 As raiden waits for kenta to duel he pulls out 4 mysterious cards and looks at them as he begins to hold back tearsRaiden as he waits for kenta to prepare himself pulls 4 cards from his pocket and looks at them softly holding back tears "Heh...its been awile guys" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 ((Back)) "What are those cards? Ah, never mind. Let's duel. Who first?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Uhm Okay you go 1st Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "I'll play a card in defense and a 2 facedowns! Go on" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC: Hey guys -_- Sorry I was gone I stayed over at a friends house for the weekend and SOME PERSON (Kira) Was supposed to be in charge of Aki. So what has happened so far? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Ryu wakes up on the ground, yet again" seriously, what is wrong with me?"he looks around and sees no one"not only that, every time I wake up, I feel different" Satsujin appears in front of him again"Oh, it's you again...what the hell you want?""You need to help Bloodlust break her chain of Servitude""And how the hell do I do that?""I've been training you mentally, like your father before you, but unlike him, your heart is still untainted""Can I ask what that means?""You will have to trust me for now, but you must save her, at all costs, Kataoz is a powerful spirit, but not immortal, you must defeat him"After saying that he dissappears"Crap....He's not helpful at all......"OOC:Nothing much since Super is gone, but we have started a subplot... though no one is on to continue it, there have been various duels going on though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 ((Who in this RP has MSN or AIM or Yahoo Messenger?)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC:I don't unfortunately.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC:Sub plot? What might that be? and is anyone up for a duel? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC:A demon girl(Pragboy's) enslaved by an ancient spirit is forced to kill Crystal's(Leonic's) Family, her only wish is to return with the other demon she loves(Mine), basically, we need to destroy the demon spirit Kataoz(who is a tree), and, I'll duel. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC: Kool! IC:Aki was walking around bored when he met someone "Hey, Names Akihiko" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "Duel as much as possible to get stronger Ryu""Fine" he looks up and smiles"Names Ryu Masaki nice to meet you" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "Ryu...Sounds familiar...Well lets quit the small talk, wanna duel?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "Yeah, sure"he activates his disk"you first" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "alright me first..." He draws " I set 2 cards and summon Garnet Lioness in Attack mode end" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 I set 1 card and 1 monster, I end. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "alright Draw! I activate Crystal Release, this powers Garnet by 800 ATK which makes her 2400 ATK power! She also does piercing damage! Now attack Garnet!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "well, you attacked my dragon dwelling in the cave...So I lose 400 anything else?" Ryu:3600Akihiko:4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "Nope End" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "Then I draw....now then I'll activate giant trunade! any objection?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "Crap!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "heh, now I summon my red-eyes black chick! but he's growing up quickly! come on out! red-eyes black dragon! now Red-eyes! attack his Garnet! I reset my card and end. Ryu:3600Akihiko:3200 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "Aha! I always come with a plan! Help me here Kuribo! No damage! Garnet is now a crystal""My Turn Draw I set 2 cards summon Pearl Wolf in Attack, Crystal Release! Attack Wolf!" Ryu: 3400Aki: 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 okay i special summon Cyber Dragon in attack mode and set a facedown card Cyber Dragon Attack the facedown Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC:What's wolf's attack? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.