Althemia Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "Satsujin... Come for me soon... I need you badly... I feel that it is not a physical wound that hurts me, it's a mental wound..." Bloodlust said to herself. She took shelter underneath the cliff & looked out to sea, expecting to see Satsujin coming over the horizon to get her. OoC: Namo & JZ are bout to duel, Bloodlust is pleading for Satsujin to come but Satsujin cant go until Ryu's finished. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 I'll win or lose quickly,don't worry Satsujin" he looks up and draws "I set one monster and two cards and I end." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OoC: OK, I'll just say Crystal's keeping an eye on Bloodlust and Garnet's watching the duel. Garnet watched from near the front row at the duel, her notebook out, her hand gripping a pen. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "My turn! I set another cardsummon Exiled force and tribute it to destroy your monster! Attack Directly Survivor JZ: 2200Aki: 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Bloodlust threw a rock out to sea. It bounced once, twice, three times, four times, then sunk. "Nothing good ever happens to me... Never... Until Satsujin... Then everything got good until I was seperated from him, it's not fair... Why is everything bad happening to me!?" Bloodlust hit her head on the rocks and she bled more, turning the water underneath her a light red. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Crystal cried out. "Bloodlust! Don't hit yourself anymore!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Bloodlust looked over at Crystal. "Why not!? I'm not your slave anymore, remember!? So what if I hurt myself, it's hurting me, not you!" Bloodlust hits her head on the rocks twice more, turning the water underneath her a darker red. She looks into the water and her eyes widen again as she feels herself weaken both phsyically and mentally. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "I activate defense Draw! now I draw a card and lose nothing...anything else?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "No I end my turn" both 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Suddenly a figure appeared behind Bloodlust. "It's as if fate brought you together. Your destinies are intertwined. Am i correct Bloodlust?" Meanwhile in the classroom, AJ put a hand over his heart. He felt a small pain, but it vanished as soon as it appeared. He shrugged it off and returned to the duel. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "I do care for people Bloodlust, I'm not cruel. Haven't you always wondered why I wear this crystal heart?" She showed Bloodlust the heart she had created during the very last day on the ship. It was currently strung on a gold chain around her neck. "Listen to me. Forget about me, what about Satsujin? How will he feel when you are finally reunited and he sees you like this? It will hurt him." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "I activate heavy storm, any response?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Bloodlust could not hear anything. She was being weaked to a incredibly big extent and had barely enough energy to keep her eyes half open. Then, without any warning whatsoever, she fell into the now crimson water below, creating a big splash as she fell. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "nope Go ahead"Aki said "DAMMIT!" He yelled in his head... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "You can't die!" yelled Crystal, before she dived after Bloodlust, the Teardrop Pendant giving her room to breathe. She caught Bloodlust and dragged her back up to the surface. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 after losing jacoby was so disapointed in his self and deck he throughs his deck iinto the wind and goes back to his dorm to create a new deck.3 hours later he leaves his dorm just to roam around and find someone to talk to or use his new deck out. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "You poor soul....all you're looking for is your love. All you ever wanted is love. I can help you obtain that....i can free you from the shackles of you slavery. My dear Bloodlust." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "something bad is happening....I can feel it""Now then I summon my Monk fighter, then I tribute him to special summon, master monk! now, first he'll attack your survivor, then he'll attack directly!" OOC:What's Survivor's attack? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC: Stein, who are you playing who is talking to Bloodlust?IC: Bloodlust groaned as she was brought up. Now unconscious and still bleeding. No matter what Bloodlust did, she could not stop her bleeding. It was something that had happened when she clenched her fist to hard & unleashed all of her emotions at one time. She tried her best to think of what could of caused it, but no possible reasons came up. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC: 1800 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC:Then the total is 2000 Ryu:4000Akihiko:2000 "I set a card and end." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 --since i thought bloodlust was alone i was going for him but Leo-chan is with you now, if you read my last couple posts carefully enough, i think you would know AJ observed the duel with great admeration. "Pretty exciting. Wonder who's going to take this one home?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "my turn draw! I give up 800 Life points to use Brain control to take your Master Monk, Any counters?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "Nope, go ahead" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Garnet's eyes were fixed onto the duel, as she too anticipated the question. "Bloodlust, you have to control yourself," said Crystal. "Please. It would break Satsujin's heart to see you like this .... and I understand the feeling of seeing your loved one tortured in misery and being unable to do anything." A tear formed as she remembered the times when Nightshroud had taken over AJ, and when Zaroc had possessed her. She wiped it away and looked at Bloodlust. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.