Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "alright! I activate Soul Release, I remove from play all the cards in my grave (Thats 5) Now I summon Gren Maju Da Eiza that has 2000 ATK points, Anything?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "Nope, not at all....continue" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Jacoby walking hears a camotion and walks towards it and sees Ryu and akiho dueling and says, "HI guys can i get winner." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC: Hiriki JZ and I are dueling in class lol IC: Time to finish this! You Master Monk attacks Directly! Then D.D. Survivor then Finishing with Gren! Aki:1200JZ: 0000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Bloodlust struggled up out of unconsciousness. "I cant control it... The bleeding... It's to much for me to handle, something that I cant control... I hate the feeling, it makes me feel so weak and powerless... Like a queen that is being attacked by a black market... Absolutely powerless..."OoC: Broke the 4th wall :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Ryu smiled" I activate Mirror force! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OoC: typical you "Stay still. If you don't move as much you won't bleed as much," said Crystal calmly. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Meanwhile a voice made it's way into Bloodlust's head. "Don't listen to her. You're her slave. She'll try to twist your mind and make you see it her way. I can free you from those shackles that bind you. I can help ypu get your freedom...and more importantly.....your love." AJ continued watching the duel. Unaware of the danger that was heading for them. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Crystal sensed that voice. "Don't listen to that Bloodlust. I have freed you. There is a simple test; if I give a command you must follow it if you are my slave. I now command you to start singing Sonic Heroes." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Ooc so i get winner Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Bloodlust's throat felt funny as she started to sing Sonic Heroes. As she finished, she growled at Crystal. "YOU LIER! YOU'VE ALWAYS HAD ME AS A SLAVE ALL THIS TIME! LETS SEE IF YOUR LIES CAN KEEP UNDERWATER!" Bloodlust grabbed Crystal's head and shoved it underwater. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "I thaught you might have done that, thats why I took your monster! end" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 OOC: I have to do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94eDKeYkLTc Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Crystal looked stunned, but she quickly teleported out of Bloodlust's grasp. She immediately sent a telepathic message to AJ. Something's interfering with Bloodlust, come quickly! Tell Garnet and Athrun to come to - the more help we get the better! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "Heh....Now then I Remove from play my three rock monsters to bring out Megarock Dragon! now! attack him directly!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Aki fell to his knees at his loss... "I can't believe it...Well...at least it wasnt my deck" He gets up and goes to Ryu "Nice game" he extands his hand for a hand shake Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Zack walked out of the cafeteria, and took a good look at his surroundings. He noticed all the trees, and the singing birds. He noticed the Obelisk blue dorms just to his left, across the lake. He then noticed Crystal again. He knew he knew her, but he wasn't sure how. He sat and thought for a moment, but had found nothing. So, he figured the only way to find out, is to confront her. He got up off the grass, and walked over right infront of Crystal. He stared into her eyes for the longest, most awkward moment, as if examining her mind and soul. After he had finished staring, he said "Do I know you from somewhere? I feel like I do, but I can't put my finger on it." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Jacoby: so its you and me Ryu Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "I knew your uncle Michael," said Crystal. "He was at the Academy with me." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "Sure""RYU!"Oh...uh, I mean...sorry...I need to do something.....duel Akihiko, his real deck is much stronger" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 "GET HERE NOW!" Bloodlust shrieked, running after Crystal. Her mind was weakened, hence she forgot she could teleport. She simply ran after Crystal, putting her pain aside to hunt her down. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Raiden wakes up hearing some commotion down the hall "What the?" Raiden decides to go see whats up "Im getting the same feeling as yesterday" Raiden walks over to see the situation with Bloodlust unfolding "What the heck is going on here?!? c-call an ambulance or something" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Crystal stopped just as Garnet appeared. "You know Bloodlust, I think you need to calm down," said Garnet. "Someone's tampered with you. Or ... mum never realised she didn't set you free, that it would take more than just a command." Garnet turned to Raiden. "Ambulances are useless on duel spirits." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Bloodlust could hear so many different voices in her mind. She felt like she was going to be pushed off breaking point. Bloodlust slumped against a tree, hoping for it not to be Kataoz. Fortunately, it wasn't. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Ooc but namo's offline Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.