Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 Hell no, I do it on the bus, then lunch, and ASD sometimes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 i was sick at school X3. i had a suprise French test =O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 I do. I never done my homework til' I hit Year 6 when the teachers were beginning to be very strict. I hated my Primary school, absolutely hated it... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 Hell no' date=' I do it on the bus, then lunch, and ASD sometimes.[b']I sometimes do my homework on the bus but that isn't recommended[/b] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 I avoid detentions. I'm a clown in my class. Just not the ones that are scary with red noses and the ones that fall over or the ones with ridiculous clothes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackwing-Master Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 I do do my homework, but in one of my two study halls. if i don't have any homework, i read a book, or get on the comupter. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 Im a class clown in health. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 My school is ok. Problem is, I get lost because the school is famous and humongous. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 O RLY? What School? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 You won't find it that famous. But for my town, popular. Also, getting lost isn't funny lol. Ooops... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 Oh, Well my school is famous for As*holes Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 Im a class clown in health. I'm a class clown in all of my classes. WUT NAO. Lol, but yeah, I luv mai school. But my sister screws it up. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 Bull. You have no proof. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xazeon Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 HIJACKER AWAY. THIS TOPIC IS NOW ABOUT CANDLEJA Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 Bull. You have no proof. What do you means?HIJACKER AWAY. THIS TOPIC IS NOW ABOUT CANDLEJA You didn't finish his name. He kidnaps you after you say his name. Like so. Yo Candlejack, you sound so stu Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 That you beat the whole game without takeing damage. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 Wrong thread....-_- Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 Sorry I'm kinda off these days, guys.What's the topic? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 That you beat the whole game without takeing damage. =O amazing. i think i do best in Science. it is too easy for me ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 Sorry I'm kinda off these days' date=' guys.What's the topic?[/quote'] ignored. -_-Did anyone miss me? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 Sorry I'm kinda off these days' date=' guys.What's the topic?[/quote'] ignored. -_-Did anyone miss me? yeah i did ;3. sry. since we are so active now with enw members some posts get un seen ;/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 Hmm...I see Kotaro joined this club.How about Yin? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maliki Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 I just finished cleaning my room New Topic: How often do you clean your room? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 Never, it's actually clean. Maybe once or twice a month. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maliki Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 He dudes I am almost at 4000 posts!!!! I clean my room 1 a month Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.