.Leo Posted October 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 Once a Year month for me. i keep it kinda of clean. at least enough to walk in XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maliki Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 New Topic: FakemonOnce a Year month for me. i keep it kinda of clean. at least enough to walk in XD Same here 3 x XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 New Topic: FakemonOnce a Year month for me. i keep it kinda of clean. at least enough to walk in XD Same here 3 x XD lol. i think Fakemon are ok. i like real pokemon better though ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maliki Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 i honestly think most fakemon are more creative then pokemon Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 fakemons are ok. Anyways, I always clean my room after I woke up.lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maliki Posted October 15, 2009 Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 Yeah I have a fakemon stamp by Venusaur Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 15, 2009 Yeah I have a fakemon stamp by Venusaur lol nice stamp ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Card contest started? =O Im in! EDIT:Oops I was lookin at the first page XD. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 New sig Yall! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Sigs nice, I like it. The color sort of matches, but is that a pool in the BR? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Its a football field colorized Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Looks like a pool :0. Anyways, I like it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Pools are awsome./topic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 So I guess im accepted then. yeah you are. Welcome to Łεσ™'ѕ Ƈlub Ơ' FuΠ™.Thanks. Thank you for reminding me to welcome Kotaro' date=' Leo. Welcome Kotaro![/quote']Thanks again New Topic: Fakemon I personally just like normal pokemon. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
42.42.564 Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 just as bad as pokemonnnn *runs away from tomato* haha welcome to all the new members ******** Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Hi guys. What's the topic?No Topic ---> Meaning I will steal and change the topic ^_^ xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Welcome Kotaro Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 OK. I stole the topic. So, what's the name of the school you go to? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Holy Family School Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Neo! You're back!My school's called Notre Dame. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Yup ;DRight now, I go to Imberhorne Secondary School Lower. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Mine is HOLY family shcool Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Yes. I know. I'm not blind. I am a really small person. Only about 4'8" (145cm I think) and I'm gonna turn 12. I'm 3rd shortest in my class D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Im 158 cm and im only 10 !!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Yes. But I have a brain. A intelligent Brain, very intelligent. I know how old YCMaker is. And that is with ease. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.