RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 How old is he then Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 34. Fact. I know he might've put false information. But he's 34. Fact. And I can prove it to you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Prove it (IM NOT THINKING THAT YOUR WRONG I JUST WANNA SEE HOW OLD HE IS) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 And FP?I'm 12 and 5'5" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Yes I know ^_^Go to the calendar on the top right (just before "Help"). Go down and search November 11 (do not change the year). Which is his birth date, if you look on the list, it says he's 34. Fact. See, that was easy wasn't it? And people older than me can't even figure that out... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I never knew there was a clander*Goes to check*Um never noticed the calanderill check it out Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 It's not that hard >_> lol. 34...a bit more than 3 times my age. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 so your 12 or 13 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 OK. I stole the topic. So' date=' what's the name of the school you go to?[/quote']I dont go school, but I can tell you my college name which is Coulsdon College. My height is something like 6'1". When I started secondary school, I was really small, and when I ended last year I was one of the biggest in my year group. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
42.42.564 Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 LOLLLLLLLROFLLLOLMAOOOLOLL i couldn't stop laughing after seeing this following picture   Discuss. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Im the tallest in my class Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Meh.I don't wanna talk about math right now. lol. But the pic is kinda funny. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
42.42.564 Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 and this one lolomg...rofl Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 LoL.Ok, I don't wanna put equations on my head right now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I cant see the image, there is a cross there. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Neither can i Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 and this one lolomg...rofl So yeah... I'm actually blonde, so... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Can you see the pictureim using google chrome just incase Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Yes I can see the picture...And I'm offended by it... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Im using Internet Explorer and I cant see it. What is it of that offended you Succubus. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Do u use Internet explorer or Chrome or Fire fox or what? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 i see that. that is offensive to blondies. i ahve black hair though Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Charmander, were you asking me for some strange reason. So it was something to do with blondes? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Yeah, it was saying blondes were dumb... Â Guys, I'm havin my name changed to Masquerade Beauty soon... Just to let ya know... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Hi all!!My internet had a problem and i had a maths & language exam^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.