Kotaro Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I hate exams, luckily I wont hardly have any this year. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I hate exams' date=' luckily I wont hardly have any this year.[/quote'] LUCKY!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Hi all!!My internet had anot working problem and i had a math & language exam^.^ ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I hate exams' date=' luckily I wont hardly have any this year.[/quote'] LUCKY!! I agree my school gets a lot of those Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 OMG!!i'm going on a 3 days vacations!!·.· Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 When will you be going on vacation. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Leo, please send me the card for round 1 of the Die Once Again tournament. Thanks. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 My own logo ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 lol. lemme guess, you used to be iYoko?Also, I like the logo =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 lol. lemme guess' date=' you used to be iYoko?Also, I like the logo =D[/quote'] yesh and thwanks ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Latest Banneralso im YCM 141 top poster Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Hmmmmm....like I always say, I don't GFX so I can't really comment on that :( Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Still what would you rate it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 also im YCM 141 top poster Im 74th top poster on YCM. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 8 - 9/10. Don't blame me, I don't GFX D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KageKatana Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I wanna join Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Like I always say!You can post for now. I'm sure Leo won't mind. Welcome Kage ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Welcome Kage Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KageKatana Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Thanks guys Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I wanna join Accepted.Welcome to LCOF! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 New topic : Im 141 top posterwhat position are you in guys Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Now my name wont be in title *Cries* jk Welcome Kage. EDIT:Im 74th. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Position in where?LCOF? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 For posts Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I don't know what position I'm on.I don't really care. lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.