RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 will i tell you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 yeah, sure.I wanna see what I got... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I'm like, 40 somethingEDIT: I'm 42nd Top Poster ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I think you're between 40-50, Succubus. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Ill go and check Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Succubus, your placed 42, at the top of page 3. Im just under halfway through page 4 and I am now ranked 73. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I'm 42nd Top Poster, I just checked -_-EDIT: Lolz, no-one has read my edited post xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 How do you check it? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 You go to member list, descending order and post count and shows all members posts in order. 20 members per page. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Yep if your in page 7 then just muntiply 6 by 20 and add on the number on where your on the pageIm now 140 top poster Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I'm way back. lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I'm 42nd Top Poster' date=' I just checked -_-EDIT: Lolz, no-one has read my edited post xD[/quote']I didnt see that. It was to do with that page hider. I posted and didnt realise you posted. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Ya i hate the page hidersthey are so annoying Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 What? To see what position you are as a poster? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Huh im 140 top posteri don't understand what your saying Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I really don't care what position I am.As long as I could reach 5000 post quickly... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 As a top poster...you're YCM's 140th top poster. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 #117 Bish! Master cheif's number. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 It doesnt really matter that much, as long as you known on a website, thats all you need. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 sheet im i n place 139 now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 yeah. My dream on YCM is to became popular.Not to became a mod. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 It doesnt really matter that much' date=' as long as you known on a website, thats all you need.[/quote'] And you've already achieved that K-Dog ;) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I'm not suprised that Ragenarok1945 is the 1st poster. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 OK...Move on to a new topic? Talking about post count is getting boring D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 http://emote.carbonmade.com/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.