RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Ragenarok1945 is making loads of posts somehow !!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 lol. Cool. So...The topic is? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 How ticked I am how Namo beat me >. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Here is the topic:http://emote.carbonmade.com/ Is that the same thing you posted in SCGC? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 In Yugioh card making Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I haven't made a decent card for ages after the problem I had. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Here is the topic:http://emote.carbonmade.com/ Is that the same thing you posted in SCGC? 5 of my creations Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Emo-te i nearly paste you in posting but you cam online bish Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I posted the CnC in SCGC. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 OK...To me, this is one of the clubs I'm most active at. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I haven't made a decent card for ages after the problem I had.Niether have I. Apart from the card that I made for Charmander's contest, I havent made a card since August. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Nemisi of Neo your active in mineyoull soon get a rank in mine Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I'm almost at 400 cards. I lost my interest in cards. Not completely. But I have in making them (not completely either!). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I'm only major active in This club and Organization XIII. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Me too. Just the clubs (not YCM) I have which make me a bit more inactive. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 And that I have ranks in ;) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 New topicdiscuss PM count Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Oh....not another thing about counting. I know how to count you know! D=< lol...Currently 1,605... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 1960. Not that much =/. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 2334 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 3,544 Not that much too Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I just made a sig Yay me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I PM people more than receive PM's. New Topic: Do you receive PM's more than PMing people or do you PM people more than receiving PMs? Discuss. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Receive PM's more than PMing people. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maliki Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 receive pms Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.