Maliki Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Orange juice is good if it isnt pulp Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Seriously I hate pulp in anything Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 OJ w/o pulp YEAH HAZE IS BACK! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Pulp is evil, No Pulp OJ is great, I am drinking it nao. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maliki Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 When did he leave?Pulp is evil' date=' No Pulp OJ is great, I am drinking it nao.[/quote'] pfft Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Triple Threat: Cookies vs Pizza vs Orange Juice Go, Pizza! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 When did he leave?Pulp is evil' date=' No Pulp OJ is great, I am drinking it nao.[/quote'] pfft Pfft what......what did you pfft at? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Orange Juice? Cookies are epic, Pizza is epic, Orange Juice is epic. I am epic. lol. Ummmmmm... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 you're kinda epic.If you had better avi. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I was gonna replace that. Also, it's there because I'm a 6-star member ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I get it lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I was gonna replace that. Also' date=' it's there because I'm a 6-star member ;D[/quote'] yes. i could make you an avi if you like Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yeah. I could too.You're avi was really basic. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Leo did you make that sig? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 wanderley did.It's written just below his sig. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 LOL. Didnt read. Just saw the sig. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 wanderley did.It's written just below his sig. yep. wanderley made it as a GYFT for meh ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 It looks epic, seeing how PTD is in it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yeah. PTD is Epic. i also like Red Eyes Zombie Dragon. might have a enw set with that soon if i feel like it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Hmmm...I might give Leo a Red-Eyes Zombie sig as a GYFT... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I would too, as I am getting better. I'm in the mood too make a sig right now aswell. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Hmmm...I might give Leo a Red-Eyes Zombie sig as a GYFT... =3. yeah. i might request it. don't know yet Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Talking about GYFTS, where's my old one? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Hmmm...I might give Leo a Red-Eyes Zombie sig as a GYFT... =3. yeah. i might request it. don't know yet yeah, I might make it if only I have the render... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 =/I remember what my GYFT looked like.The topic is GYFTS right? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.