Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Pretty much.I never know you had a GYFT. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I can't seem to remember all of it. Wasn't there a picture of Red Dragon Archfiend? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Hmmm...I might give Leo a Red-Eyes Zombie sig as a GYFT... =3. yeah. i might request it. don't know yet yeah' date=' I might make it if only I have the render...[/quote'] yeah. that is a tough 1 to find. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Łεσ™ GYFT. I hope you like it. ^_^[img=http://i35.tinypic.com/wahma1.png] P.S: CnC. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Awesome! It's a great GYFT for Leo! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I only hope that he like it...This is my best work, I think. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 It's amazing O.OThe Leader Leo deserves a GYFT! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 thanks for teh GYFT =3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 No doubt that you're gonna put it in your sig Leo ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 lol juzt did ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 No doubt that you're gonna put it in your sig Leo ^_^ He just did. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I'm one posting count above you Leo. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 thanks for teh GYFT =3 no prob.I'm bored, after all. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 The Wolf, Roxas, and Lexaeus sigs are personally my fav. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 That's a great GYFT you received ^_^Keep posting in this club, you'll be reaching you're 1,000th post in this club if you keep going ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Łεσ™ GYFT. I hope you like it. ^_^[img=http://i35.tinypic.com/wahma1.png] P.S: CnC. It's good, though my eye isn't taken to the actual focal, but the C4D used to the right of it =/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Now what? Also, I reached my 2,100th post some time ago. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I'm one posting count above you Leo. yes i know. don't think i am gonna take it easy. imma go for da 100 mark to get to 25 at least Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 lolthx Succubus.I can make one for you if you want to. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 That's my goal. 0.o it's onnnn. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 OK...Ummmmmm...I don't know why I keep doing that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Great Gyft Zexion, and Great Gyft Leo. (Who caught the very bad joke.) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 See, you found out how to make a link in your sig Rua. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Somehow I did.But I don't know how to put it in the keyboard. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I didn't understand you on that post. Do you mean, Rua knows how to make links in his sig now? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.