Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 OK. I PM my buddies if I haven't talked to them for a long time. Well I just do that. So ummm... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 People send me more than I send them. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Wow. Most of you receive. I PM people more =o Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Most of us being 2? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I send them more then they send me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Errr....no. What I meant is: there hasn't been a person who PM's more except me, you 3 receive more. EDIT: OK...so... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I don't i send more i recieve less Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Night Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I just made a sig Yay me. youre getting better =3 .....so u better stop before u get better than me =] (i likes it) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I edited it with "OK....so...". Ummmmm....what now? Can someone start a new topic? I want to get through topics fast! xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I just made a sig Yay me. ^ I am forgotten ^ I just made a sig Yay me. youre getting better =3 .....so u better stop before u get better than me =] (i likes it) Thank yous Prince. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Night Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I just made a sig Yay me. ^ I am forgotten ^ I just made a sig Yay me. youre getting better =3 .....so u better stop before u get better than me =] (i likes it) Thank yous Prince. welcomez =3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 So, what's the Topic then? Cuz I have no idea... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I just made a sig Yay me. Nice.Yay my render. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 I just made a sig Yay me. Nice.Yay my render. ^_^ Thankies, and yes. You helped me big time with the render ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Wallpaper 4 u guise :3Â Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 Nice.You should've put it in a spoiler. Since it's huge. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 *sigh* ^Spam^How many times did you do that? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 16, 2009 Report Share Posted October 16, 2009 ??? Yeah you should've put it in a spoiler... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 hm. it is good. not spam imo. it is precise and on topic ;3. should have placed to spoiler Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 If your a high rank member I exuse spam. EX: Lolwut? Tags, Fail,..etc. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 If your a high rank member I exuse spam. EX: Lolwut? Tags' date=' Fail,..etc.[/quote'] lol. It is a wallpaper Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 2 Things: 1- Congratz on making the finals http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-157792-post-3150185.html#pid3150185, your opponent is Bengal. No card requirements 2- I need your 1st round card for the other tournament. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 oh ok. F*** i have to face Bengal. tell him imma not let him win. i knwo his cards ;3Â ok Round 1 for teh other 1 is a comin'Â What is the second place prize?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 800 points. 1st is 3200 + 6 REPS. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.