RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Make me oneIm UNGYFTED Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yeah. i like what Emo-te did with yours. he always has great effects on his ;3 ;D ill hav to make gyfts for every1 ;D I won't mind this. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Make me oneIm UNGYFTED Yeah...no. yeah. i like what Emo-te did with yours. he always has great effects on his ;3 ;D ill hav to make gyfts for every1 ;D[/.b] I won't mind this. So I guess you won't mind if I don't. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Make me oneIm UNGYFTED Yeah...no. yeah. i like what Emo-te did with yours. he always has great effects on his ;3 ;D ill hav to make gyfts for every1 ;D[/.b] I won't mind this. So I guess you won't mind if I don't. yeah lol. nice Spheal City Emo-te Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Make me oneIm UNGYFTED Yeah...no. yeah. i like what Emo-te did with yours. he always has great effects on his ;3 ;D ill hav to make gyfts for every1 ;D I won't mind this. So I guess you won't mind if I don't. Actually I would mind it...... ^_^" And Spheal City is win. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Make me oneIm UNGYFTED Yeah...no. yeah. i like what Emo-te did with yours. he always has great effects on his ;3 ;D ill hav to make gyfts for every1 ;D[/.b] I won't mind this. So I guess you won't mind if I don't. yeah lol. nice Spheal City Emo-te lol i didnt make dat but i will make a thread where i edit pix like dat Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Make me oneIm UNGYFTED Yeah...no. yeah. i like what Emo-te did with yours. he always has great effects on his ;3 ;D ill hav to make gyfts for every1 ;D[/.b] I won't mind this. So I guess you won't mind if I don't. yeah lol. nice Spheal City Emo-te lol i didnt make dat but i will make a thread where i edit pix like dat you should =3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackwing-Master Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Make me oneIm UNGYFTED Yeah...no. yeah. i like what Emo-te did with yours. he always has great effects on his ;3 ;D ill hav to make gyfts for every1 ;D[/.b] I won't mind this. So I guess you won't mind if I don't. yeah lol. nice Spheal City Emo-te lol i didnt make dat but i will make a thread where i edit pix like datwould have been better with mudkipz. i liek mudkipz.and the sig does look cool. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 lol know that is Epic. i wuv it ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 You made it, or did you find it? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 lol know that is Epic. i wuv it ;3 thwanks, u can sig it if some1 sigs dis witout mah permisson, i will eat dem Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 lol know that is Epic. i wuv it ;3 thwanks' date=' u can sig it if some1 sigs dis witout mah permisson, i will eat dem[/quote'] i only sig mah GFX oh GYFTS Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 You made it' date=' or did you find it?[/quote'] made it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 You made it' date=' or did you find it?[/quote'] made it It's great. I can't animate for shmit. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 You made it' date=' or did you find it?[/quote'] made it It's great. I can't animate for shmit. i tried to animate and phailed Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Lulz, nice ;)Btw, wasn't it Snitch that made Spheal City? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 It's good!I can't animate except in Pivot. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yeah. i think that stuff like that is plain funny. very entertaining to watch the Emo-te .gif creations Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Lulz' date=' nice ;)Btw, wasn't it Snitch that made Spheal City?[/quote'] It's off pokemoncommunity.com or w/e its called. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 inorite? They're literally awesome...also, should I change my sig by getting rid of my contest history and replace it with my gyfts? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Lulz' date=' nice ;)Btw, wasn't it Snitch that made Spheal City?[/quote'] It's off pokemoncommunity.com Oh, nevermind then ^^" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Lulz' date=' nice ;)Btw, wasn't it Snitch that made Spheal City?[/quote'] It's off pokemoncommunity.com Oh, nevermind then ^^" yeah lol. they are so funny though Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Lulz' date=' nice ;)Btw, wasn't it Snitch that made Spheal City?[/quote'] It's off pokemoncommunity.com Oh, nevermind then ^^" yeah lol. they are so funny though I iz not dat funneh. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 inorite? They're literally awesome...also' date=' should I change my sig by getting rid of my contest history and replace it with my gyfts?[/quote']Maybe have both, if you can fit them within the limit. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.