Althemia Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 lolthx Succubus.I can make one for you if you want to. ^_^ You can if you want ^o^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 See' date=' you found out how to make a link in your sig Rua.[/quote'] Yep, it's REALLy easy. Nao the Final Fantasy Project will get Advertised! @Nemisis: Yeah, you know, when you click on a sig it brings you to a thread. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 lolthx Succubus.I can make one for you if you want to. ^_^ You can if you want ^o^ What render do you want? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I'd make you a Splice pokemon from your set if you want, but I don't have Photoshop or GIMP. =( I has a sad. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Nobody makes GYFTS for me unless I make stuff for them. You know what? I'm gonna make member cards for all of you. After I download GIMP again as I'll add effects to the members who are awesome. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 How do you not have Gimp! Its teh bestest programming eva. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 That's my goal. 0.o it's onnnn. totally. first to 6000 gives the other person 3 Reps. GO GO GO Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Nobody makes GYFTS for me unless I make stuff for them. You know what? I'm gonna make member cards for all of you. After I download GIMP again as I'll add effects to the members who are awesome. lolthx.I'll make a GYFT for you. Now what render do you want? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 lolthx Succubus.I can make one for you if you want to. ^_^ You can if you want ^o^ What render do you want? Any you wanna do ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 The problem I had was serious. So I had to do a factory thingy meaning I had to reset everything back to the day I brought this computer. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 =O. that isn't a goodNobody makes GYFTS for me unless I make stuff for them. You know what? I'm gonna make member cards for all of you. After I download GIMP again as I'll add effects to the members who are awesome. lolthx.I'll make a GYFT for you. Now what render do you want? imma make 1 too. just tell me what you wnat it to be. i will figure it out Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 That's my goal. 0.o it's onnnn. totally. first to 6000 gives the other person 3 Reps. GO GO GO Icwutyoudidthar Nemisis, I'll give you a Gyft, but It will suck, as my GFX skill are bad. (Not as bad as the one in my sig, but bad.) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I accept the challange! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 ok. this is gonna be great. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Yep, It's just to 6000 posts though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I will laugh so hard if Leo meant what he typed. If you don't know what I'm talking about Leo, PM me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Succubus Queen' GYFT.[img=http://i37.tinypic.com/wi62ac.png] CnC. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 nice GYFT for Succubus Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Let's see what he think about it... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yeah. i think he will love it =3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 WTF? I wanted a Roxas sig =(. (Or Riku, ya Riku.) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Fine, I'll make one for you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 wow. Zexion deserves some reps here. he is a GYFT making machine Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 You don't have to ^3^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 WTF? I wanted a Roxas sig =(. (Or Riku' date=' ya Riku.)[/quote'] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.