QuimicVital Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Forum StatisticsYou're todays Top Poster!! =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Awesome =3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Ehh, I know Leo is gonna win. Hes addicted. HOLY S*** What I pulled: Turbo Warrior-ULTM RareExploder Dragonwing-Ultra RareBlackwing - Vayu-UltraBlackwing - Raven-SecretBlack Rose Dragon-Ultra I almost S*** my pants =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 YEAH!!PARTEH??if yes, leave the party for Tuesdayi'm in a Hotel using the only (and slow) computer =( Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Ehh' date=' I know Leo is gonna win. [s']Hes addicted.[/s] HOLY S*** What I pulled: Turbo Warrior-ULTM Rare WINExploder Dragonwing-Ultra Rare great findBlackwing - Vayu-Ultra 'MazingBlackwing - Raven-Secret SuperBlack Rose Dragon-Ultra GIVE ME OR I WILL STALK YOU FOR LIFE XD I almost S*** my pants =D i want a Black Rose Dragon ;-; Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Black Rose Dragon = My Fav card. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Ehh' date=' I know Leo is gonna win. [s']Hes addicted.[/s] HOLY S*** What I pulled: Turbo Warrior-ULTM RareExploder Dragonwing-Ultra RareBlackwing - Vayu-UltraBlackwing - Raven-SecretBlack Rose Dragon-Ultra I almost S*** my pants =D Lucky monk. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 inorite? But the best card of the 20$ Was definatley BRD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 CnC Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Lol. Just lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I lol'd =PUmmm....I think it's pretty good. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 i loled. WTF happened in there? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 That's what I was gonna ask! So? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 The building seems to be..."alive" O-O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yeah. purple is coming down the florr adn the windows are covered in blood Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Sombodie died./topic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 =O. it is alive. it is ambushing your sig Emo-te ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 =O. it is alive. it is ambushing your sig Emo-te ;3 OWO OH NOES. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 =O. it is alive. it is ambushing your sig Emo-te ;3 OWO OH NOES. WHAT TO DO. i know. make another 1 to get it out of teh way ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 O.OIt's alive! =o xDA house that is alive... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 CnC I lol'd real hard. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 CnC I lol'd real hard. sam here. it is alive though. maybe it might attack your sig Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Who's he, anyway?Ash? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 CnC I lol'd real hard. sam here. it is alive though. maybe it might attack your sig I must make more Pokemations to knock this one out! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Probably...this is friggin' funny though =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.