Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yeah, make more.I can't stop laughing. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 CnC I lol'd real hard. sam here. it is alive though. maybe it might attack your sig I must make more Pokemations to knock this one out! yeah. hope they don't attack my sig =O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I like both of them on Emo-te' sig. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Leo, can you make the card for round 1? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yeah' date=' make more.I can't stop laughing.[/quote']Would be sad to here you fall off your chair laughing...you might get hurt xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yeah' date=' make more.I can't stop laughing.[/quote']Would be sad to here you fall off your chair laughing...you might get hurt xD yeah it would lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Once I saw something really funny when I was drinking, milk squirts out from my nose. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I'll make an even funnier one, maybe even requests! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Once I saw something really funny when I was drinking' date=' milk squirts out from my nose.[/quote'] same here =3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 No way! lol...What was the funny thing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I did to. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I can't remember.I think it was a quote... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 That was a small post =/Ah well, are you guys fast at running? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Weel I'm watching yugioh 5ds episode 77 so far, I saw a few Avis with Rua and Ruka with a helmet on and I was wondering what itwas about, so I started watching 5d's episdoes agian. Aki-san gets a D-Wheel =3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 That was a small post =/Ah well' date=' are you guys fast at running?[/quote'] Running what? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Are you guys fast at sprinting? I am fast. Mainly because I'm small =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 [spoiler=Most basic sig you will need] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 OK...my question still hasn't been answered... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 [spoiler=Most basic sig you will need] Need some blend.The render doesn't look so good. Are you guys fast at sprinting? I am fast. Mainly because I'm small =D I am fast. But usually I get out of breath. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I agree with Zexion. Doesn't look too good :? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I kinda like it. Except the neon render in front of him Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Then you're like me Zexion. I'm extremely fast. Not the fastest in my class though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Night Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 CnC lmao...wtf?! xD....make more!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I kinda like it. Except the neon render in front of him Well, the BG is pretty good, but the render needs work. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 So, does anybody want a new topic? I'm always bored D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.