Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 You look like you hate life XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 You look 5. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Lol i mean Age Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Put it in a Spoiler.You looked so weird. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Fine lets see a picture of you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Ummm...Let's talk about something else, ok? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Ummm................ Ok what then Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Lol i mean Age Yeah...I know :l Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 CnC. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I think it should have darker text as it hurts my eyes to read the text Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I know.I can't find a good text color. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Try to get text from cooltext.com Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 What's up? Sorry I was gone, I had to do something. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Like what, WHAT could be so important you left us for? WHAT? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 This:CnC. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Thanks for the dark synchro Zexion, it looks awsome! ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I dislike the text, but I like the C4D, PM it to me plox.   Like what' date=' WHAT could be so important you left us for? WHAT?[/quote'] Swim Team, blame my mom. I hate swimming for many reasons. 1: I'm good at it.2: It gets my hair wet. I have long hair so, yeah.3: It's raining here.4: I dislike Swimming in total. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 *PMing c4d*^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Thank you Zexion ^_^Â Sorry I sent the PM like 2 times, I clicked send twice by accident. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Well, I only receive one PM. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 It's snowing down here. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I'm in Michigan. It's freezing, but hasn't snowed yet. It was supposed to on Thursday, but never did... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Where?Outside your house? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 It's freezing outside my house... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Well, over here, it sucks. I hate when it rains here. It looks like The Legend of Sleepy Hollow all over again. Stupid Headless Horseman. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.