Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Make a black and red Blaziken' date=' eevee, pikachu, and arceus.[/quote'] :l Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Now Emo-te can post whatever Lexaues said while I think up of a new topic. While I'm still speechless. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Now Emo-te can post whatever Lexaues said while I think up of a new topic. While I'm still speechless.NAO! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 candy pedobear sprite iz next Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 OK. New Topic: How epic is Emo-te's creations? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 There just Epic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 What if I left YCM forever? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Pure EPICNESS! Seriously, just pure epicness... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Pure EPICNESS! Seriously' date=' just pure epicness...[/quote'] Leaving iz epic? Let's try then... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I think he was talking about something else not you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I think he was talking about something else. just messin' wit him :d Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I think he was talking about something else. just messin' wit him :d:/So ummmm...I'd hate the day you leave.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 This is also posted in SCGC. My latest tag... [spoiler=V1] [spoiler=V2] I know V2 isn't that good. I just inverted or recolored everything. I thought it would be a cool thing to contrast V1, instead of light coming into the dark, dark coming into the light. ^_^ Also, the two rows of Skippy Canoe along the side is my trademark symbol now. -_^ CnC? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Both epic... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Hey guys Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Sup. Birdramon = Epic win. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Both epic... Thanks. Hey guys Hi... ^_^ EDIT: Sup. Birdramon = Epic win. Yup. All my tags that are for me will be Birdramon, since I put them in my random rotating sig. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I dont like the white one. The black is pretty good. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I don't like it either. I just did it for extra practice. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 WTF? Longcat! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Minez Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Nize Long Cat Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 lol.Longcat playing basketball. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 This is meHow old do i look like Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.