Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I wasn't online that late yesterday. So no, I didn't see it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 same here. it just passed me bye ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I seem to be posting slow today again D: Oh well... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 yeah same here. i am doing a lot of stuff though Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I am busy too. I downloaded GIMP again. In some time I will take GFX in my mind and try it out since I don't make much cards anymore. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 So there is going to be something big happening for YVD, maybe some sort of competition. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I don't know if I can take part in it =/I just holo'd a card some time ago. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 So there is going to be something big happening for YVD' date=' maybe some sort of competition.[/quote']Â not really. something related to YVD. soem of ti has already been psoted but is dieing. it is being keep secret for now. it will come when i get a reply from IcyBlue Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Ok, depending on what it exactly is and when it happens, I might/might not take part. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 i ahve a feeling you mgith. do you sue YVD by any chacne Kotaro? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Kotaro has YVDand only dueled me !!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Yes I do have YVD. I might end up losing easily as I havent had a good proper duel in years except for 1 or 2 occasions. EDIT:And I somehow won. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 lol. Can you guys vote in this contest? I'm sorta back at contests (1-on-1) http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-162331.html Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Alright I will vote for the 1 On 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Yes I do have YVD. I might end up losing easily as I havent had a good proper duel in years except for 1 or 2 occasions. EDIT:And I somehow won. lol. this thread might help you. i will post the link when it is ready Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Thanks Dark Flame Warrior =DWhat were you guys talking about? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 We are talking about YVD. From post #4262, the edited bit means that I beat Charmander somehow. @Leo: ok Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 lol. My friend's have YVD. But I don't =( Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Yeah we are talking about thatJust gotten it before yesterday Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Wow. I just realized that you're ""DrAGoN CaRDmAKeR".Sorry for going a bit off topic =) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 its ok. YVD is fun. you can use any card created by man [and woman] even created cards. oops i said to much ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 making another candy pokemoni take requests Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 make a Salamence ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 2 requests per daybetter hurryonly 1 request from each person per day Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 ~Request~ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.