Jump to content

Leo's Club o' Fun: Imma be the best club again!


.Leo

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres 3 shades of colors.

 

16jok9g.png

 

Zoom in to see them.

 

rk6bz9.png

 

1zlsthg.png

28w1mqh.png

 

So guez. you spamed. guess wat. 1 Strike for both. Keep it down with that before you spam the club.

 

I expected it.

But' date=' he copied me. D:

 

I would only allow 2 good spriters to ever do a project with me.

 

^T^ has a possibility of being one of them.

 

Alright then *Sob* =(

 

If you got better' date=' then you could be one.

[/quote']

 

If you leaving in a week or so I probably won't get better in that time.

 

He said he will be hardly Online.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...